GT Sport's Next Game Update Arrives January 29

• Thread starter Keith2324
  • 464 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm! Got to see the real thing two yeas ago!View attachment 888296

Us mere mortals were not able to see it at the Orange Box reveal in London, it was packed away after the press day, leaving just a marking on the floor where it stood... sniff :(

We did get to see a lot of other VGTs though, so can't complain :D. Plus free beer :cheers: :lol:

EDIT - just realised my signature is somewhat apt today.

Much rather drive something that actually runs, as opposed to a body shell.

Doesnt really matter to me since straight donkeys like the Chaparral 2x exist AND actually race in the leagues.

I can take being overtaken by a Tomahawk VGT but a laser Wipeout car?

To me there's varying ideas of what cars "exist"? Did the R390 GT road car ever exist? They made one version.

I dont mind much of the VGTs but when they are locked behind Gr.X when the Fittipaldi car actually sold in the dozens (such as it is) and its anything futuristic or special in as much as its an MR V8 supercar.

Cars like the Infiniti VGT dont exist except as a clay model. I dont think its ever moved, I dont think we've seen any photos except as vastly photoshopped PR shots. This is what this VGT program largely is. Being even capable of a little motion like how the Toyota FT1 just moved a little from the rotating stage to the car transporter is just how these styling exercises are.

It may not be two months but it certainly feels like two months.

I think because maybe the world moves so fast in the last weeks... not trying to get up peoples' goats but in that time Australia was on fire and now its under water. Trump was impeached and now he's "innocent". Wuhan was a possibly ok place to go to and now...

And yet there's one constant we can rely on and thats the state of content in GT Sport.

I had a dream that during a speech by Kaz', there was a scree behind him revealing some kind of small open wheeler concept by Suzuki, something super retro a bit like a Catheram super 7. I have a pretty vivid memory of the car, too bad I can't draw anything.:lol:
There also was some new track, but it was only a very small and narrow square for karting.:crazy:

Yes, I'm really craving for some news...:nervous:

Why TWO months? Usually updates come at the end of the month, so we can still get one this February.
Dec 18th was last content update, so its been 2 months shy of 2 days. Just some news would be nice.

Well, I'm thinking the next next update coming March or April or May or June or July or August or September or October or November or December or maybe never... will possibly bring a Mustang GT500/Shelby Mustang. We got the Charger Hellcat and a ZL1 Camaro. Seems like that would be the next one. A Challenger Hellcat, I'm not too sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back