• 464 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barbados
Barbados
MAINTENANCE
Server Maintenance Notice (28/1/2020)
01/27/2020
At the following time, we will perform maintenance on the 'Gran Turismo Sport' servers. A new game update will also be available after the maintenance. Please note that during this time the online services, including [Sport Mode], will not be available.

[Day & Time]
January 29, 2020, 04:00 – 04:00 UTC
January 28, 2020, 20:00 – 22:00 PST
* The above time is subject to change.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

so did this start yesterday EST time? Because since yesterday evening I have not been able to save... same tonight, says Maintenance and issues at the bottom of the screen.

thanks...

I wouldn’t get too excited, there’s been nothing leaked so I’d expect it’s just fixing the daily reward glitch - and for the love of god hopefully the penalty system gets fixed...

It's extremely rare that anything leaks ahead of these updates. If your definition of a leak involves car teasers from Kaz and cars showing up in the PS Store before content updates, then there's still time for that.

The monthly content updates have arrived consistently for a long time now, so it would be slightly unexpected if this month deviates from the pattern.

really hope we get it this time
A3E098A1-1098-4B23-8552-927302F14D1B.jpeg

New penalty system will be implemented imo. Considering they had to completely pull the last build of it, and therefore I assume they have had to recode it since.

New cars or content? I don't see it. I'd rather have the game in working order as it should be. As what's the point in new content if it's unplayable for fair play?

TLDR: Penalty system patch and minor bug fixes.

If it's not a new penalty system I hope they at least revert back to pre 1.53(before they updated then removed system) The penalty system wasnt perfect at this time but functional and at least caught 99% of the blatant incidents.

Sure you got the occasional stupid penalty but I'd rather have that than see blatant punts and murders go unpunished 99% of the time.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a small patch to be honest. Last month's update was a big one (considering the age of the game) and PD's staff deserves a well earned break over Xmas/NY just like everyone else. A part of me hopes we will see the new Mazda Gr.3 and Lambo VGT sooner rather than later though :embarrassed:

I'm sure once the Sydney World Tour gets underway we'll start to see content leaks and new stuff trickling regularly again 👍

Pretty sure we already got a small fix update back on the 9th. If the pattern holds the same, the second update of the month is gonna be THE one with the content.

I was just waiting for the news to happen. There was a gap in FIA races. Not sure this is always the case, but what would be the other reason for the gap? Cant wait for the update. No.1 thing I want is to have penalties back, because since everybody pushes you off the track, my DR tanked and I refuse push other cars off the track, even as a revenge. I hate when I see the ,,judges'' who didnt see the replay and send you off the track because they are 100% sure you ruined their race even if it is not the true...

Well this came outta nowhere!

Good thing it's quiet at work but I guess time to keep an eye for news updates/refresh this topic, 99% convinced this will be a content
update as well as fixing the "Shadow Realm" that is Sport mode, now to hope for some good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back