GT Touring Car Series -- Series finished! Ozwheels3 takes the title!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 577 comments
Points Update! Weights are included.

Very happy with how last night went! Outside of losing jose in race 1 (sorry mate.)

So just a quick note on points. We will start dropping scores starting next week.

The points are made up of your best 10 out of 15 races, however one of the 10 will be the finale at Bathurst. That is made very clear in the master post. So before then, we will take your best 9 rounds heading into the final race. Next week will be our 9th and 10th races. Once you have 9 scores, you will only gain points if you finish better than a previous result. For some people, dropping a '1' from a disconnect will be the first thing to go. The maximum points you can have going into that last race will be 144 points.

When it comes time to drop scores, the races that are dropped will be in gray on the points sheets.

We'll see everyone next week for Japan!

sorry somebody i have to go, I'm not the best at tuning and I do not know how to Solve suspension problem,I still can not get a proper grip on bends and on the pad is not easy to master driving the integra.

sorry somebody i have to go, I'm not the best at tuning and I do not know how to Solve suspension problem,I still can not get a proper grip on bends and on the pad is not easy to master driving the integra.
Don't worry, check your PM, I hope that helps you out. If I was a better FF tuner or a better tuner for that fact I would help out, but I'm not. :-(. I hope that message will help you out though :-)

Thanks for the tips and for the pictures, I still have today a 16-hour shift at work to pass, so your tips will test tomorrow.

on the topic of tuning suspension, I have some nifty charts I use to guide how I tune.. Now I'm not sure they totally work for FF cars as I rarely drive them but the concepts are probably similar to FR, MR, and RR.. I also Find that adjusting the Differential can help in many cases, but that is more drivers preference.

UNDERSTEEFlowchart.gif
OVERSTEERFlowchart.gif

This, I like! We'll give it a test on Tuesday and see what they did.

From update 1.06:

Adjustments to the Open Lobby

• From the Member List, it is now possible to see the Performance Points, maximum output and weight of the cars that have joined the room.
  • An “Overall Best” time is now displayed on screen while in Practice, Qualifying, Time Trial and Drift Trial.
  • The minimum value for [Max Power Limit] and [Minimum Weight] has been changed from 10 to 1.
  • The options available in the [Race Type] menu within [Room Settings] of the “Event Settings” screen have been changed.
Other improvements and adjustments

• The Traction Control System (TCS) which is activated when driving off-track is now used only in sand/gravel pits.
  • The strength of the “Real” option for the [Slipstream Strength] parameter within [Race Settings] when creating a room in [Open Lobby], has been weakened.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to resign. My new job requires to much sleep to make the late race time.

Ahhhh.... That's a bummer, but completely understandable. Thank you for your time running with us! If you're free and we have room before the season's out, you're more than welcome to join us.

Points update! Dropped scores are in grey.

I was happy to see some new names up on the podium this week! Maybe that will continue as we move the whole circus over to Brands Hatch next week!

One quick note: We're gonna try Somebodyshootme as the room host on Thursday. Hopefully, this will aid out network issues we've been having. I will still host the practice room on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Back