GT WorldWide Tour Season 2 || Freddude P1 Champion || Harsk100 P2 Champion || TNR_ is Team ChampionFinished 

What class are you MOST interested in racing in?

• Total voters
Everyone, calm down with the snide talk and rude behavior or you WILL be DQ'ed from the next race!
This is good advice that a few folk need to listen to, except if we need to step in again, it'll not just be a DQ from the race. It'll be from the site.

Those same folk also need to read our AUP (I would say "again" here, but I wouldn't put money on it being read the first time...)

I'll be opening the lobby soon. Note that I can't stay for a few hours as I got college the next day so someone else will have to take over for me.

I can at least stay until 12am my time...so if someone from the other stewards would like to take over, please let me know.

Last edited:
Qualifying lobby day 1 is open. Join the lobby if you want to set your time.

EDIT: opening a new room.

EDIT 2: new room is up. Sorry for the miscommunication.

Last edited:
I'm going to close the lobby in 5 min. If anyone of the other stewards want to take over, please do so.

Here is the preview for the 2016 GT WorldWide Tour Season schedule (provisional Schedule that is) The content on GT Sport has not been released yet so this schedule most likely will be altered a bit.

PLANNED 2016 Schedule HERE

Here is the preview for the 2016 GT WorldWide Tour Season schedule (provisional Schedule that is) The content on GT Sport has not been released yet so this schedule most likely will be altered a bit.

PLANNED 2016 Schedule HERE
Manasseh, I'll send you a message. I want to help you. 👍

Anyways, regarding to Zytek, here's a picture of my car.
2JN1DVcYAh5okcriZi_0.jpg

I'll be participating in tonight's Qualifying, but note that I may come with a little bit rusty as I haven't done any kind of practising at all.

Just asking, can we do qualifying without being on the qualifying lobby? Like, you make a TT online and you post the pictures of the lap time, and the specs.

Just asking, can we do qualifying without being on the qualifying lobby? Like, you make a TT online and you post the pictures of the lap time, and the specs.

If you SINCERELY cannot make the specified times then yes. Remember I can open a room at 8 a.m. for you and Pubs.

Harsk youve already asked me this and I already gave you a reasoning on why.

I'm getting online now btw @Pubs16 , I was away from my computer for awhile
No Manasseh, I didn't asked about this. I wanted to know if I could do the qualifying right now, as Pubs doesn't mind if I join in.

No Manasseh, I didn't asked about this. I wanted to know if I could do the qualifying right now, as Pubs doesn't mind if I join in.

You did ask about it. Look back in the PMs. And I said you can join in with Pubs if I open a room for him but he's not online, therefore I'm not opening the room. You may join with Pubs Q but that room is EXCLUSIVELY for him since at 5:00 P.M. is 7:00 A.M. where he's at and he has to work.

I won't open a room for anybody else at that time unless they give me a good reason. And the reason of, "It better suits me or I prefer that time" doesn't cut it.

Also, I told Fred that he could open a qualifier whenever he wanted to during qualifying days. So if you want an earlier qualifier, I'd talk to him about it. Maybe he can open an earlier qualifier for you.

You did ask about it. Look back in the PMs. And I said you can join in with Pubs if I open a room for him but he's not online, therefore I'm not opening the room. You may join with Pubs Q but that room is EXCLUSIVELY for him since at 5:00 P.M. is 7:00 A.M. where he's at and he has to work.

I won't open a room for anybody else at that time unless they give me a good reason. And the reason of, "It better suits me or I prefer that time" doesn't cut it.

Also, I told Fred that he could open a qualifier whenever he wanted to during qualifying days. So if you want an earlier qualifier, I'd talk to him about it. Maybe he can open an earlier qualifier for you.
So, if I join with Pubs the Qualifier, then will my lap time be null?

Anyways, I'll speak with Fred now....

So, if I join with Pubs the Qualifier, then will my lap time be null?

Anyways, I'll speak with Fred now....

No your lap will count. But the only way to qualify that early is if Pubs is qualifying. Cause otherwise I won't open the room.

No your lap will count. But the only way to qualify that early is if Pubs is qualifying. Cause otherwise I won't open the room.
Okay. By the way, I have sent message to Fred, so I will wait for his answer, in case if Pubs isn't online right now.

I got guitar lessons in about 30 min. I got a mini concert today so i'll have to practice on my guitar.

Just letting all of you guys know that I won't be able to open up a room as I got college the next day, so my apologies for this.

Also, sorry for my late reply as I thought Nasseh was going to open one up and that things didn't went as planned for me since I have college the next day.

Last edited:
Just letting all of you guys know that I won't be able to open up a room as I got college the next day, so my apologies for this.

Also, sorry for my late reply as I thought Nasseh was going to open one up and that things didn't went as planned for me since I have college the next day.

Yeah same. I'll take FILO's advice because it seems more convenient. but it's everyone's responsibility to join the club. I'll have Qualifying tomorrow as well for anybody who couldn't today. So everybody gets THREE chances in total!

If you have a weight ballast, I'll need you to take a picture of your specs to ensure you are not breaching regulation.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back