GT WorldWide Tour Season 2 || Freddude P1 Champion || Harsk100 P2 Champion || TNR_ is Team ChampionFinished 

What class are you MOST interested in racing in?

• Total voters
Wow I didn't know that about the room quality! Interesting.
Pumped for race day to come around! I'm quite hopeful for my first Pole in this series! My qualifying session was balls to the walls, setting my fastest lap in the last possible seconds, although @FutureF1 made it easy missing qualifying, I wanna fight for it though so I don't want it to be :P, I'm sure the race will be a very different challenge though! Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Just to give y'all a visual on how far my Endurance series' have come since April.

This was the grid of my first ever Endurance Race at Spa.

I0IthtXLWSkh2HHhY_0.jpg

This was the Grid from the Hour Of Spa

jx9gLWrESokIJtGnZ_0.jpg

I'll be doing a short briefing later after I finish the starting grid.

FULL COURSE YELLOW PROCEDURE UPDATE 1.3
-Any damage taken is eligible to have a FCY. There are no more FalseC calls.

-ONLY CALL "DAMAGE" IF YOU PLAN ON PITTING-IN
if you continue driving after calling damage and do not pit YOU WILL BE PENALIZED!

- During a FCY, Drivers must press start and go ghost. (It's a little unrealistic but drivers have been exploiting the old rule and gaining time off it)

-When Passing the pit in FCY a driver is allowed to unghost themselves to pass. HOWEVER, DRIVER MUST STAY IN FIRST GEAR WHILE PASSING PITS. Once a Driver passes the pits during FCY, the driver must go ghost again.

Penalties and deductions increase as the season goes on, Daytona it was a lot of -1 Point deductions.

If you break procedures this race, it's a -3 Point deduction. and it gradually increases throughout the season. The Max it will reach is -6 Points for breaking procedure.

@Freddude
@TNR_KING_FILO
@123yokomo
@JRDGM1993
@Pubs16
@FutureF1
@Harsk100
@VENOMdeACE
@LexLathor
@aruizb
@townha99
@Isho
@cameronburner
@TRL_Andromeda

FULL COURSE YELLOW PROCEDURE UPDATE 1.3
-Any damage taken is eligible to have a FCY. There are no more FalseC calls.

-ONLY CALL "DAMAGE" IF YOU PLAN ON PITTING-IN
if you continue driving after calling damage and do not pit YOU WILL BE PENALIZED!

- During a FCY, Drivers must press start and go ghost. (It's a little unrealistic but drivers have been exploiting the old rule and gaining time off it)

-When Passing the pit in FCY a driver is allowed to unghost themselves to pass. HOWEVER, DRIVER MUST STAY IN FIRST GEAR WHILE PASSING PITS. Once a Driver passes the pits during FCY, the driver must go ghost again.

Penalties and deductions increase as the season goes on, Daytona it was a lot of -1 Point deductions.

If you break procedures this race, it's a -3 Point deduction. and it gradually increases throughout the season. The Max it will reach is -6 Points for breaking procedure.

@Freddude
@TNR_KING_FILO
@123yokomo
@JRDGM1993
@Pubs16
@FutureF1
@Harsk100
@VENOMdeACE
@LexLathor
@aruizb
@townha99
@Isho
@cameronburner
@TRL_Andromeda
I'm coming now. 👍

Ah well I've never won here in Monterey and it'll take a little longer before I do...

Massive congrats to Harsk. You had great pace on all 3 compounds.

As for me, I managed to shred my mediums in the first 20 minutes forcing me to do a stint on hards. After realizing I under-fueled, I had to cut that short leaving me with a 15 minute stint on softs. The result, as you may expect, was dead tires in the final few minutes... I really need to rethink my approach to these 1h races as I can't make long term strategies work as well.

Ah well I've never won here in Monterey and it'll take a little longer before I do...

Massive congrats to Harsk. You had great pace on all 3 compounds.

As for me, I managed to shred my mediums in the first 20 minutes forcing me to do a stint on hards. After realizing I under-fueled, I had to cut that short leaving me with a 15 minute stint on softs. The result, as you may expect, was dead tires in the final few minutes... I really need to rethink my approach to these 1h races as I can't make long term strategies work as well.
Thanks Future. When I went to the pits for the first time, I went for the Soft Tires.

However, when my fuel was runing out, I changed to Hards, so I could capture the P2's checkquered flag. If Manasseh hadn't told me that my car's HP was low, then, I would have lost for sure though.

That's 1-2 Finish for Zytek!

Get ready, Future... I'm coming closer to the P2 title... 👍

Amazing race as usual, thanks Manasseh for another well organized race :)

I started out with RH's unlike most and then switched to RMs and last to RS. I lost like 30-ish seconds after getting hit off track and sending me into the sandbox but I managed to keep it clean afterwards. Happy with the 2nd place though :D Great job to Filo, you kept an amazing pace and basically dominated the race.

Well a lost opportunity from starting on Pole Position in P2!
Started off nicely and calmly, kudos to everyone for the start! We weren't as bunched up as some might have liked by the time the line came up but there was no craziness coming down the kinked straight and into turn 1.
@Harsk100 made a strong starting attack passing me after a few laps being a bit bogged down by P1s falling off the track. Then lost a tiny bit in FCY when we went green again, having @FutureF1 jump me down the straight, great alertness dude, think my GREEN message was slightly delayed lol.
The rest of the race I made a couple very minor mistakes but made all the difference. I also wasn't sure whether to do 1 stop or 2... Finishing on RH if I was on a 1 stopper but decided to come in and slap some RS to try and jump the other boys in the pits, luckily they made a 2nd stop but had just lost too much time to catch in the end.

Congratulations @Harsk100 on your first win in here mate, it was a great drive.
I'll have to catch the P1 action on replay as my own battles were a tunnel vision for me during the race.

Well a lost opportunity from starting on Pole Position in P2!
Started off nicely and calmly, kudos to everyone for the start! We weren't as bunched up as some might have liked by the time the line came up but there was no craziness coming down the kinked straight and into turn 1.
@Harsk100 made a strong starting attack passing me after a few laps being a bit bogged down by P1s falling off the track. Then lost a tiny bit in FCY when we went green again, having @FutureF1 jump me down the straight, great alertness dude, think my GREEN message was slightly delayed lol.
The rest of the race I made a couple very minor mistakes but made all the difference. I also wasn't sure whether to do 1 stop or 2... Finishing on RH if I was on a 1 stopper but decided to come in and slap some RS to try and jump the other boys in the pits, luckily they made a 2nd stop but had just lost too much time to catch in the end.

Congratulations @Harsk100 on your first win in here mate, it was a great drive.
I'll have to catch the P1 action on replay as my own battles were a tunnel vision for me during the race.
Thanks mate, I just did the strategy that it was in my Mind, Pubs.

Now that I have 35 kg Penalty, I hope that I get 2 wins in a row and for a pole position, if possible! :D

Well Indy is a track that suits me better so I'm up for the challenge. The next few rounds will be good for me... Indy, Suzuka, Nurb, and Apricott hill are all tracks that I enjoy.

Well Indy is a track that suits me better so I'm up for the challenge. The next few rounds will be good for me... Indy, Suzuka, Nurb, and Apricott hill are all tracks that I enjoy.
We'll see, mate. My battle with you has just begun, so, you may be prepared for even harder challenge! :D

Ah 🤬! I thought the new quali format would allow us to qualify on any day of the week. Wow I completely misinterpreted those rules... Welp... I guess there goes another shot at pole...

So, I completely forgot about the time trial being setup lol, missed some vital time to get some pace on a track that I haven't driven all that much on and just don't really like the feel of it lol. I managed to get in a time in the last hour of the extended day 2 session to at least get on the grid in class (even though seeing any GTE's is sadly unlikely again).

That's a shame you completely missed it @FutureF1 and with my second off the pace I think @Harsk100 will be taking away Pole this week!

So, I completely forgot about the time trial being setup lol, missed some vital time to get some pace on a track that I haven't driven all that much on and just don't really like the feel of it lol. I managed to get in a time in the last hour of the extended day 2 session to at least get on the grid in class (even though seeing any GTE's is sadly unlikely again).

That's a shame you completely missed it @FutureF1 and with my second off the pace I think @Harsk100 will be taking away Pole this week!
Yes, I took my first pole! :D

With that, I'm confident to make a good and clean race. 👍

Sorry for being so inactive guys. A lot of real world stuff has been taken effect. I will have the race control for Daytona and Laguna Seca later on tonight.
Manasseh, it's alright. The personal responsibilities always come in first place. 👍

Apologies for speeding under FCY there. I was getting PO'ed at everyone crashing into me and forcing me into the pits so I tried to make up ground. I know it was the wrong decision and I accept the penalty.

Apologies for speeding under FCY there. I was getting PO'ed at everyone crashing into me and forcing me into the pits so I tried to make up ground. I know it was the wrong decision and I accept the penalty.

It's all good man. You had a very clean race overall really. Also, your Laguna Seca race was flawless. Just could tell you didn't get that much practice in :P

Guys sorry i cannot make it today, iwill see how things will work because i am selling my ps3 and i think i could only race now on ps4 so i will update my situation sorry for that. Thanks for all thr guys that give me knowledge really thanks

Guys sorry i cannot make it today, iwill see how things will work because i am selling my ps3 and i think i could only race now on ps4 so i will update my situation sorry for that. Thanks for all thr guys that give me knowledge really thanks

You're selling your PS3?! :(

Is it possible to play GT6 through the PS4? Haven't tried that..

Back