GT WorldWide Tour Season 2 || Freddude P1 Champion || Harsk100 P2 Champion || TNR_ is Team ChampionFinished 

What class are you MOST interested in racing in?

• Total voters
P.s. Forgot to mention my race at Daytona... Which was another lost cause for me lol.
Started out okay and actually had the P2 lead for a little while after Harsk and Future had to pit for damage, but eventually came prone to mistakes, being super tired and no practice, so oh well :) moving on again lol.

Hi , I was wondering about iff there should be an open seat in your series , and iff so , which cars would be availible too choose ?

Pubs knows who I am :-)
yes , I still race in the gt1 series at snail , and I will have too say no thank you too the rest off cars in the GTE class .....
Nice to see you pop into the Daytonq race and have a little watch, dude! I noticed ;).
Would've been awesome to have you join us mate but unfortunately no GTE are to your liking :(.

URGENT

If you do not join the Endurance runners club, you will not be able to qualify. It is YOUR responsibility to Qualify in the given time frame If you do not qualify and a RESERVE DRIVER DOES, THEY ARE TAKING YOUR SPOT COME RACE DAY!!

Club event for qualifying is found here

Laguna Seca Qualifying Day 3
@Freddude
@Harsk100
@VENOMdeACE
@Isho
@TRL_Andromeda
@JRDGM1993
@townha99
@aruizb
@FutureF1
@Pubs16
@123yokomo
@cameronburner
@TNR_KING_FILO
@dreading123
@CrazyJohn

Great! Now everybody can do qualifying.

URGENT

If you do not join the Endurance runners club, you will not be able to qualify. It is YOUR responsibility to Qualify in the given time frame If you do not qualify and a RESERVE DRIVER DOES, THEY ARE TAKING YOUR SPOT COME RACE DAY!!

Club event for qualifying is found here

Laguna Seca Qualifying Day 3
@Freddude
@Harsk100
@VENOMdeACE
@Isho
@TRL_Andromeda
@JRDGM1993
@townha99
@aruizb
@FutureF1
@Pubs16
@123yokomo
@cameronburner
@TNR_KING_FILO
@dreading123
@CrazyJohn
Oh no! I left the Endrance Runners Club... Now I have to join the Endurance Runners Club again....

🤬 Pissed about my qualifier. My one shot at getting pole and I 🤬 blew it! I was -1 second ahead of my 1:12.7 time and my dumbass wanted to downshift one too many gears on the corkscrew and it that effing KERS span my back tires too much to the point where I headed straight to the sand.. My only shot at getting 1:11...

Sometimes.... I really hate the KERS system on this damn TS030...

🤬 Pissed about my qualifier. My one shot at getting pole and I 🤬 blew it! I was -1 second ahead of my 1:12.7 time and my dumbass wanted to downshift one too many gears on the corkscrew and it that effing KERS span my back tires too much to the point where I headed straight to the sand.. My only shot at getting 1:11...

Sometimes.... I really hate the KERS system on this damn TS030...
I was 0.5 ahead of my fastest (1:11.733) lap but I also messed it up. Though I realise everyones getting faster times in the event qualifier since the room quality is set on very high.

I was 0.5 ahead of my fastest (1:11.733) lap but I also messed it up. Though I realise everyones getting faster times in the event qualifier since the room quality is set on very high.

The room quality makes people drive faster?

The room quality makes people drive faster?
No the physics is different for each quality. Very High quality makes it very pleasant for the driver, which equals smoother feel thus faster times. Though with lots of traffic it can cause lag.

No the physics is different for each quality. Very High quality makes it very pleasant for the driver, which equals smoother feel thus faster times. Though with lots of traffic it can cause lag.

Mine was on just "High"... Should've put it on Very High..

Well looks like pole isn't on the table for me. Haven't had the time with Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow to switch on my PS3 for even a few minutes. Hope I'll get another thriller like Daytona :D (actually I could do without the stress :P )

Yea I was running 1:11.800s on half fuel on standard quality and 1:11.700s on max fuel on very high so the difference is there :P

I gotta look into that..

EDIT: It does make a difference. I was able to run a 1:13.2 in 3 laps... took me 7-8 last time to get under that....

Last edited:
also ive become sick, and i tried doing qualifier but i couldn't stay focused so ill hope for the best over the next few days and keep putting in laps in the aston-martin. Crazy is just going to be me and you again? and what kind of laps times are you running

the gt one seems to be at a real disadvantage handling wise at laguna seca

Every car has it's bad tracks per say. You should be on pace Suzuka and Indianapolis. Plus I can't jump and change regs right before race, unless I change your cars regs.Bump it up to 630 HP and see if it gets you on pace at all.

also ive become sick, and i tried doing qualifier but i couldn't stay focused so ill hope for the best over the next few days and keep putting in laps in the aston-martin. Crazy is just going to be me and you again? and what kind of laps times are you running

Crazy didn't run but townha and aruizb should be joining you this weekend.

Every car has it's bad tracks per say. You should be on pace Suzuka and Indianapolis. Plus I can't jump and change regs right before race, unless I change your cars regs.Bump it up to 630 HP and see if it gets you on pace at all.

i know i wasn't trying to make a big deal out of it. i know you've got a lot of stuff on your plate. and just finished testing 630 seems to be fine

I will try this very high thing, I just cannot pass the 1:11 mark, i did 1:12:3 with full tank and 1:12:1 with half tank just don't know what is happening

Haven't practised yet Burner. My schedule is very tight. And I won't be coming to 4PM EST until December 22 because 11PM is too late for me.

its true the very high quality makes a difference when running alone but your much better off running on standard for the race, so people aren't invisible, by the end of last race i could only see 7 and i assume there was more than 7 on track

its true the very high quality makes a difference when running alone but your much better off running on standard for the race, so people aren't invisible, by the end of last race i could only see 7 and i assume there was more than 7 on track

I had it on Standard for the race though.. I think online capabilities are just bad on Sunday.. Makes it even worse considering the fact PD has no actual server

yes, solar flares have been know to effect earth's electric poles and changing the way satellites project a signal. I normally have 4.5 upload last saturday i had about 0.8

Back