GT WorldWide Tour Season 2 || Freddude P1 Champion || Harsk100 P2 Champion || TNR_ is Team ChampionFinished 

What class are you MOST interested in racing in?

• Total voters
blackout i tested the lmp2 cars & the deltawing is a little fast but its very tricky to drive. The zytek, v12 lmr & c60 are very close but the R10 is quiet slow. nearly 2 seconds. Id like to suggest an increase in hp to 490hp @Manasseh257NSX

blackout i tested the lmp2 cars & the deltawing is a little fast but its very tricky to drive. The zytek, v12 lmr & c60 are very close but the R10 is quiet slow. nearly 2 seconds. Id like to suggest an increase in hp to 490hp @Manasseh257NSX

Alright. I'll look into it. The Deltawing was removed from the series anyway so you don't have to worry about that car really.

i know but i can guarantee i should have finished 4th lol 35kg is a pain
I'm on 960 now(standard weight was 425), first my third on laguna (+15kg) and now my second 2nd on Indy (+20) so ehh yea...gotta deal with some heavy ballast too now lol

I might have to sit out of this series until 2016... I've been nursing a knee injury for the past two months and yesterday I was told to limit activity with it as much as possible. Unless I can master fast paced driving with one foot, I don't think I'll be racing any time too soon. Hopefully I'll be back soon enough but if I'm not, best of luck to you guys racing!

I might have to sit out of this series until 2016... I've been nursing a knee injury for the past two months and yesterday I was told to limit activity with it as much as possible. Unless I can master fast paced driving with one foot, I don't think I'll be racing any time too soon. Hopefully I'll be back soon enough but if I'm not, best of luck to you guys racing!
Sad to hear Future...but hopefully you'll be back on your two feet to get some racing done! :) but first of all, I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery!

Get well soon, Future. 👍

DS3 it with me :lol: speedy recovery Future

I've also missed qualifying, completely forgot about day 1... And day 2's session ends an hour before I finish work lol. Oh well, doesn't look like any P2 will be qualifying maybe lol.
Noooo dude! Rep the right foot braking man! It's not that bad :P I'veonly just come completely used to left foot braking and do it in cars with no clutch to simulate.

Damn that's a bummer to hear. I hope you have a Full speedy recovery. We've lost 4 drivers this week... Hope you are able to make it back. You bring a whole different level of speed to the P2 class.

i don't think ballast is accumulative

That is correct.

I've also missed qualifying, completely forgot about day 1... And day 2's session ends an hour before I finish work lol. Oh well, doesn't look like any P2 will be qualifying maybe lol.

Noooo dude! Rep the right foot braking man! It's not that bad :P I'veonly just come completely used to left foot braking and do it in cars with no clutch to simulate.
still have 4H 49M left lol

Back