GT WorldWide Tour Season 2 || Freddude P1 Champion || Harsk100 P2 Champion || TNR_ is Team ChampionFinished 

What class are you MOST interested in racing in?

• Total voters
Glad you chose this as your first series! :D

What to do now is to be sure to read the Rules and Regs on the OP, Double check the regulations and specs for your car class, and pretty much just keep in touch with the series :) .

Again, glad to have you aboard man! :gtpflag:
ok. when i get my car set up do you want a pic sent to you or anything???
and when will I know I got the car and race# ive chosen??

ok. when i get my car set up do you want a pic sent to you or anything???
and when will I know I got the car and race# ive chosen??

Yes. I sent you a friend request, all you have to do is share your car with the community. Usually people will just check the entry list, but you are in the Corvette C7 and are #57

Hi everyone! I just filled the registry, trying preferably a #4 Peugeot 908. I sent a part-time entry, as I'm never really sure if I will be able to make a race, but the time seems fine enought for me. Just a question, can I turn into a full time driver during the season, given that there is room, of course?

Hi everyone! I just filled the registry, trying preferably a #4 Peugeot 908. I sent a part-time entry, as I'm never really sure if I will be able to make a race, but the time seems fine enought for me. Just a question, can I turn into a full time driver during the season, given that there is room, of course?

Awesome bro! Glad to have you aboard!! The #4 Peugeot is yours! Now is this the Base Model Peugeot or the Team Oreca Matmut Peugeot?

Also, to answer your second question, yes you can! And we still have plenty of room for Full time drivers! :D

ATTENTION!!

There will be Practice races Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the following times

Friday 4:00 P.M. EDT
Saturday 11:00 A.M. EDT
Sunday 9:00 P.M. EDT

(The times are scrambled around so everyone in different time-zones get a chance to do a practice race)

These are NOT I repeat these practice races ARE NOT MANDATORY BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

These practice races will be no longer than 10-15 minutes. We use them to go over race procedures, race control standards, track limits, etc. Coming to 1 of these 3 practice races will benefit you. We're not going full out, these practice races are to just see where everyone is at.

The Practice races will be held at the following locations below.

Friday Fuji Speedway
Saturday Apricot Hill
Sunday
Tokyo R246

All Races will be 10-15 minutes without a qualifier.

Again, these are not mandatory but if you do not show up, you are held solely accountable if you break or fail to follow any of the race procedures given. They are all written in the "GTWWT RULES, REGULATIONS, AND SANCTIONING GUIDE" in the OP.

Hope to see you guys there.

@MC CAULEY
@Freddude
@JayFezza7
@FutureF1
@JRDGM1993
@I Am Yellow
@Dan181295
@Harsk100
@dreading123
@PHO3NIX_F1RE
@aruizb
@townha99
@ice311man

BAD NEWS!!!!:( I have to withdraw. Some things have changed at work that wont allow me to make the times. I am terribly sorry. :guilty:

Dang. That sucks man :( really looking forward to racing with ya. It's all good though man.. Hopefully things will be different next season.

@Manasseh257NSX Yes please, as long as thats okay with you.

Yeah man that's fine. Just making sure. Same number?

Aaaaaand there go my chances of winning........ Looking forward to(trying to) race you! :D
There goes my chances :( now championship will be just for fun
aaaaannndddd......

I'm screwed..lol
Why do people keep saying this? :P

I'd say you need to believe more in yourself. :)

Also:
@Manasseh257NSX : I just sent in the registartion form, I checked the entry, and #13 seems to be free, so if its ok, that'll be my number.
Planinng on running full time for now, but as my schedule is a bit tight, and I may have to revert to part time, but I'll let you know if that is the case.

Also, I looked at the car specs, and I believe the Nissan will struggle.
It will be competetive at Sarthe tho, but that is the only track as far as I know...

Last edited:

Also:
@Manasseh257NSX : I just sent in the registartion form, I checked the entry, and #13 seems to be free, so if its ok, that'll be my number.
Planinng on running full time for now, but as my schedule is a bit tight, and I may have to revert to part time, but I'll let you know if that is the case.

It will be competetive at Sarthe tho, but that is the only track as far as I know...
I believe a lot in my self, just dual shock 3 can't handle steer wheel, by the way i will race as hard as i can. Win or wall

Also:

yeah regarding the the GTR LM NISMO, I think some more power and maybe even an extra 1 or 2 sets of tires would be able to make it even. It's slightly slower over a lap and is tougher on it's tires. Hopefully we can find a solution so we get some super close racing.

Also:

The team name "TRL" will strike fear into any driver. Lol but #13 is perfectly fine! And about the GT-R. It's a hard car to balance for real forreal.

Latest Posts

Back