GT WorldWide Tour Season 2 || Freddude P1 Champion || Harsk100 P2 Champion || TNR_ is Team ChampionFinished 

What class are you MOST interested in racing in?

• Total voters
yeah regarding the the GTR LM NISMO, I think some more power and maybe even an extra 1 or 2 sets of tires would be able to make it even. It's slightly slower over a lap and is tougher on it's tires. Hopefully we can find a solution so we get some super close racing.
For reference, when I ran a similar series at silverstone a couple of months ago, I was 2 seconds faster per lap in an TS030 than in an LM NISMO, the NISMO was maxed out on power, and the TS030 was at 520bhp/900kg.
On top of that, I wore out the front tyres after just 3-4 laps.
It has and advantage on sarthe tho, super fast top speed, and great high speed grip due to massive downforce.
I recon silversone is also a somewhat fast track, with high speed corners, and the GT-R was great through copse, maggots, beckets, chapel, stowe, but it just lost so much time out of the other corners, it just cant keep up...:indiff:

For reference, when I ran a similar series at silverstone a couple of months ago, I was 2 seconds faster per lap in an TS030 than in an LM NISMO, the NISMO was maxed out on power, and the TS030 was at 520bhp/900kg.
On top of that, I wore out the front tyres after just 3-4 laps.
It has and advantage on sarthe tho, super fast top speed, and great high speed grip due to massive downforce.
I recon silversone is also a somewhat fast track, with high speed corners, and the GT-R was great through copse, maggots, beckets, chapel, stowe, but it just lost so much time out of the other corners, it just cant keep up...:indiff:

Good point. We'll test everything out during our practice races.

Lobby Open for the Fuji Speedway.

ID: 1472-4711-0167-3382-2815

EDIT: Lobby closed, no one came.

Last edited:
I'll come tomorow to the practice lobby.
Okay mate. By the way, I also need to turn off my PS3, so, I'll just close the lobby.

By the way, here's my Deltawing.
car_1067_46737_555f35b4ae900.jpg

Hoping we can get the issues with the GTR sorted out as I'd love to try and tame that thing. If not, really I won't get upset since it is a radically different car to everyone else. If it ends up being near impossible to fix, I might make a move to LMP2.

Hoping we can get the issues with the GTR sorted out as I'd love to try and tame that thing. If not, really I won't get upset since it is a radically different car to everyone else. If it ends up being near impossible to fix, I might make a move to LMP2.

Alright sounds good. It does suck that the only Modern LMP1 car PD gave us is literally the worst one to drive with. :indiff: Go figure right?

Alright sounds good. It does suck that the only Modern LMP1 car PD gave us is literally the worst one to drive with. :indiff: Go figure right?
Yeah it's a real shame. I personally think theres some trick to get that thing to work right but I just haven't figured it out yet. If I do switch to P2, I'll have my eye on that Nissan Zytek seeing as myself and my team took that car to victory in the GTPES LM24.

Yeah it's a real shame. I personally think theres some trick to get that thing to work right but I just haven't figured it out yet. If I do switch to P2, I'll have my eye on that Nissan Zytek seeing as myself and my team took that car to victory in the GTPES LM24.

Yeah man, I hope you figure it all out cause I love how I have a lot of fast drivers in my class. but like you said, if we can't figure it out, The Zytek is free for you to use (Provided someone else doesn't register and take it lol) By the way, would you like me to register your team? Inferno Racing?

Yeah man, I hope you figure it all out cause I love how I have a lot of fast drivers in my class. but like you said, if we can't figure it out, The Zytek is free for you to use (Provided someone else doesn't register and take it lol) By the way, would you like me to register your team? Inferno Racing?
Yes Please. I'll run under the Inferno Banner. Hopefully I can get some of the other guys to join in too.

It's because we be racing for at least an hour and so the race winner will be probably determined by who has the car which is less harsh on their tyres.
But Mikey, when I race in MonGnoM's GGTC Races, the fuel consomption and the tire wear are set to Normal. Moreover, if we are aiming for the realism, then I think that the tire wear and fuel consomption should be set to "Normal". That's my opinion and not a order.

But Mikey, when I race in MonGnoM's GGTC Races, the fuel consomption and the tire wear are set to Normal. Moreover, if we are aiming for the realism, then I think that the tire wear and fuel consomption should be set to "Normal". That's my opinion and not a order.

If we were really aiming for realism, we would race for 6 hours instead of 1.

Guys that's why we're having practice races today, tomorrow and Sunday. We'll tackle this issue spot on and see. Just know that 90 minutes Races and 2 hour races DO in fact have normal tire wear. But for 1 hour, I feel like if it's on normal, pit strategy won't play even the slightest factor. But, that's why we're doing practice races later on today.

Also, For all who haven't, Y'all need to choose a team or create one. So far there are 4 teams with an open spot for drivers

BlackOut Motorsports

Harsk Racing (HRSC)

Belgium Motorsports Racing

Inferno Racing
(although I think he already has a teammate in mind.)

If you do not want to join a team, you can create your own. There are 8 more team slots left. Your team can only consist of 2 drivers.

Your team can be a combination of any class. (You can have a team where one driver is in the LMP1 Class and the other is in the GTE Class)

Also, guys SHARE YOUR CAR CHOICE ON THE COMMUNITY. I'm not even halfway done with the spotters guide and we have a week before the first race. I don't want all of it thrown at me at the last second.

Latest Posts

Back