GT WorldWide Tour Season 2 || Freddude P1 Champion || Harsk100 P2 Champion || TNR_ is Team ChampionFinished 

What class are you MOST interested in racing in?

• Total voters
ooh it might be close for me when it comes to quali.... I normally don't get home until 5:30 EDT on weekdays and then I'm stuck doing homework or other things. I'm not sure I can make the Q sessions. I'll keep you posted if I can.

@FutureF1
@dreading123
@aruizb

I have a practice race room open if y'all want to join.

Never mind. I closed it.

ooh it might be close for me when it comes to quali.... I normally don't get home until 5:30 EDT on weekdays and then I'm stuck doing homework or other things. I'm not sure I can make the Q sessions. I'll keep you posted if I can.

Like I said, I'll hold the room open for as long as I can. (preferably 5-6 Hours) So everyone at least gets somewhat of a fair chance to qualify. You can still race if you don't qualify, so don't panic, you'll just be at the back of the grid :(

Last edited:
Unfortunately I can't attend.... I have an english paper to write.

As for qualifying, looks like I'll be spending most of my races starting from the back! Should hopefully bring an extra challenge and make this season more interesting!

Unfortunately I can't attend.... I have an english paper to write.

As for qualifying, looks like I'll be spending most of my races starting from the back! Should hopefully bring an extra challenge and make this season more interesting!

It's all good. I closed the room up anyway as I'm a little pre-occupied myself and damn, that's understandable. Just know the room is always opened up until 11 P.M. if you ever wanna qualify ;)

Sounds good. We have qualifying tomorrow and Tuesday at 5:00 P.M. EDT (Don't know how that fits into your schedule) but the session lobby will be open for a good while. (Most likely until 10 P.M. or so)

Also, what team do you plan on racing with?
I can make either of them this week as I'm off work, although next week I go back and that'll be work time for me haha.
So these sessions are run like a free practice sorta? How will our times be noted after we leave?

In terms of team I'm not sure lol, can I run an independent team?

I can make either of them this week as I'm off work, although next week I go back and that'll be work time for me haha.
So these sessions are run like a free practice sorta? How will our times be noted after we leave?

In terms of team I'm not sure lol, can I run an independent team?

If by having an independent team you mean having your own team, then yes. but it's eligible to have another driver (Provided we get the amount of drivers for it) but as of now, you can have an independent team.

These sessions are ran in Time Trials. Drivers will run the qualifying session for X:XX minutes (Time varies per track) and the fastest lap will be recorded. We do this Monday and Tuesday. That way it gives the drivers 4 days to prepare for the race.

Drivers may only do one session per day. I will remain in the room just in case if anybody wanders in late and wants to throw down a quick qualifying session but I will not be driving, I will instead be watching.

Most of the qualifying session stuff will be in the "GTWWT Rules, Regulations and Sanctioning Guide"

Although some last minute changes may be added to ensure realism and clean driving.

Well I must say I'm pretty pleased with my run in today's Q session. I was just about 2 or so seconds off of the real life pole time at the Silverstone 6 Hours with 12 less HP and a setup for Nurburgring. The car felt pretty damn nice bar some wheelspin moments but that just helps the rotation. Looking forward to seeing how I do compared to everyone else.

Harsk what are you talking about? You ran a faster time than dreading and were only .700 seconds off of @FutureF1
I know mate, but I wanted to do the set the fastest lap time as possible, so I could get on pole for LMP2 and start the championship the better way. I was very frustrated on not being able to do better.

Back