gt1 easter egg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.So how to get the easter egg(in the europe version, havent tested the other ones).ok so
1.start the ps1/psone
2.put the analog mode on
3.press the left analog stick all the way down
4.enjoy the little clip

me and my friend discovered it.please try the other version's too.and hopefully no one has discovered this.please add this to the gt1 wiki.ofc credit me and my friend.thank you

What's the video of? Is it jsut a normal replay type vid?

Didn't work on my NTSC GT1. I tried two ways of holding the left stick "down."

rockrapdude
that is facing down.not pushing the L3 button.did you try it on the ps1 or the ps2?

Yup, I tried it that way. I'm on PS1. Could try it again, but I just finished with the game.

It doesn't work for me. When I'm supposed to press the stick down, from the PlayStation startup, from the intro movie, after the intro movie, from the menu screen, or what? And for how long?

Won't the pics and the Nissan driving to the horizon be those that appear on the ending movie ¿?

you have to make the analog stick face down, with the analog stick light on, in the warning pic(the gran turismo warning pic, not the sony one).then it should fade out to black and music should start rolling.i will try to get a video asap.

rockrapdude
you have to make the analog stick face down, with the analog stick light on, in the warning pic(the gran turismo warning pic, not the sony one).then it should fade out to black and music should start rolling.i will try to get a video asap.

Will try this tonight...

Still waitin on the vid, homeboy. Is this for real? Are you hosing us? I'm beginning to have doubts..i mean, i've read ALOT of GT material on the net, can't say this easter egg has been discovered ever because nobody has ever talked about it, so unless you're for real,....

....at this point has anyone else been able to replicate this? I can't, but i also have NTSC version. Anyone?

I smell milk truck, again.
If there is no vid in the next three days, rockrapdude will never want to show up here again.

Heh heh i smell a BURNT milk truck. Ever been flamed RRD? :scared:

I hear the first 30 seconds are the worst, after that it's not so bad if you can get over the smell.

...of course if you ARE telling the truth i'll be the first to eat it. :indiff:

Parnelli Bone
Heh heh i smell a BURNT milk truck. Ever been flamed RRD? :scared:

I hear the first 30 seconds are the worst, after that it's not so bad if you can get over the smell.

...of course if you ARE telling the truth i'll be the first to eat it. :indiff:

This is the first time I'll say this and probably the last time:

OWNED!

...looks like we may have to dig out the bunsen burner! Or would a hibachi be more appropriate? :D

*cocking gun*
We dont like liars...
Video. Now. Or else
*fires warning shot into mannequin which explodes*

Let's say he has till noon tomorrow

...then it's OPEN FIRE!!!! :scared: woo hoo

Parnelli Bone
Let's say he has till noon tomorrow

...then it's OPEN FIRE!!!! :scared: woo hoo

*Searching for that dang flamethrower.*

[EDIT] I feel so evil. I think Opendriver19a's Ava will do well here (If he doesn't mind):
image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back