gt1 easter egg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh doncha just luv packing up a bevy of molotovs on a Sunday morning? :) The smell of the kerosene, the methodical testing of the wick to give you that perfect timing. Almost feels, well....reverent at times.

...how 'bout that vid, RRD? How's the progress? You still have a bit of time my friend. WAnt to recant your claim or shall we have ourselves a little bar-b-q? :embarrassed:

HACKr
I kinda think we scared him away, PB.

Yeah and i am being a bit of a pr!ck. I'm just playin with him, though; i really wanted to see that vid. Oh well.

The vid is real, it's a shortcut to the games ending movie that's all. It probably won't work unless you've already unlocked the ending movie in the game properly, but when you beat the GT world championship in GT mode you get a vidoe it's that clip, it's a lod of pictures from the game with the credits rolling up the screen and at the end a NISMO GT-R LM drives over the hill a Deep Forest (I think it's deep forest anyway), nothing special, but it is a vid in the game.

live4speed
The vid is real, it's a shortcut to the games ending movie that's all. It probably won't work unless you've already unlocked the ending movie in the game properly, but when you beat the GT world championship in GT mode you get a vidoe it's that clip, it's a lod of pictures from the game with the credits rolling up the screen and at the end a NISMO GT-R LM drives over the hill a Deep Forest (I think it's deep forest anyway), nothing special, but it is a vid in the game.

Oh THAT video. See cuz i've done all that...finished world cup and all. But what RRD is describing (holding down the analog stick or whatever at the beginning) does not work. I've tried it several times and it don't work.

live4speed

Oh, I see. No easter eggyness though.

Hi!

I am the friend of rockrapdude. So...I have played this game alot and done all of the cups many many times and now after long long time, I rediscovered that game for, but I just could not remember the little "easter egg" that has caused so much rumble in this thread.

Just I accidently was holding down the analog stick and then the video appeared. I was supprised because I thought I didn't know about this video before, but it came out that I must have seen it before.

Anyway I think this game has been played sooooo much and hacked...so there shouldn't be any new easter eggs.

fuuz3r
Hi!

I am the friend of rockrapdude. So...I have played this game alot and done all of the cups many many times and now after long long time, I rediscovered that game for, but I just could not remember the little "easter egg" that has caused so much rumble in this thread.

Just I accidently was holding down the analog stick and then the video appeared. I was supprised because I thought I didn't know about this video before, but it came out that I must have seen it before.

Anyway I think this game has been played sooooo much and hacked...so there shouldn't be any new easter eggs.

Could this be the same guy under a different pseudonym?

i dont see no credits when i put the video on.i see the video.pics.the nismo.but no text.i will get the video for you guys.so no problem?

rockrapdude
i dont see no credits when i put the video on.i see the video.pics.the nismo.but no text.i will get the video for you guys.so no problem?

Sorry man, I tried to be nice, but we still didn't get a vid here, so we get angry and go on rampages. (Nobody died thankfully.) :sly:

I still doubt the eggyness of this anyway, but I'm sorry for being an idiot about this. :guilty:

Oh well, It's not as bad as it could be, and I hope I didn't make you too upset.

rockrapdude
gosh.it though here are nice ppl.not some friggin postwhores

Hey relax. I can't speak for anyone else, but i was just havin a bit of fun. that was not for real so don't take it all hurtful and stuff; i mean, how can any one take imaginary molotov cocktail stuffing seriously?? :) It's so frickin' silly.

I got flamed & ignored on my second ever post here 2 years ago in the GT2 forum (look up Arcade Tire Wear). But i just said ‘fvck it’. If you got the vid, great. If not, don't worry about it.

Patience....he needs a videocam to record this....which he doesn't have. I do have a cam and give it to him asap.

The distance between me and him is like over 40km so......patience :)

Rogue Ssv
Just playin'
*gun cocks*
*menacing voice*Now where's that video....?

Yeah, that's how we roll. :lol:

Just kidding, but a word of advice, here on GTP, don't post anything like that if you don't have a vid or picture of it just in case. Wait till you get one.

Yeah cuz every so often a fool will show up talkin smack and he leads the entire forum on.

I think it's cool RRD stood up for himself. Lord knows we all have to do that once in a while, right? 👍

He's right, there is no credits, I just watched that video again last night, it is how I described but no credits, that was just my memory being a bit cloudy :lol:. I haven't got it to shortcut from the main menu, but like I said, the video is in the game hell, I'll post some pics when I get time if you want. Anyone who's completed GT1 will have seen it before though.

It's just the ending vid that plays when you win the GT World chapionship, I don't see why pics or a vid is needed, we all know the vid is in the game. It's just a question of weather or not the shortcut form the main screen plays it or not.

live4speed
It's just the ending vid that plays when you win the GT World chapionship, I don't see why pics or a vid is needed, we all know the vid is in the game. It's just a question of weather or not the shortcut form the main screen plays it or not.

Exactly.

Well i gotta admit, this is one hell of a thread. 58 replies and 957 views...over something we already know about and pretty much take for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back