gt1 easter egg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parnelli Bone
Well i gotta admit, this is one hell of a thread. 58 replies and 957 views...over something we already know about and pretty much take for granted.

See how much interest can be generated for GT1... Hey did you guys know that if you get all golds on the B license you win the Dodge Concept car!!!!

So...the shortcut doesn't work for none of you? It's wierd because I know it works for me, but the problem is that I can't prove it to you anymore, neither can rockrapdude...

Please don't ask why...you won't belieave it anyway....so you have the right not to belieave this shortcut. :)

Who's saying it doesn't work? I just haven't tried it yet.

I CANT try it, unfortunately my PSOne is long gone, and I dont have any other games besides sucky PSP which got confiscated.
I DO however believe you, but I think fuuz3r IS rockrapdude.

nope we arent the same person.he can't prove it anymore because his little relative fuxored the memory card up, so that the controller goes nuts.i guess she took the memory card from the ps when she loaded/saved.and we had done crash bandicoot 2 about 95 percent so....thats pretty fuxord

TMM
See how much interest can be generated for GT1... Hey did you guys know that if you get all golds on the B license you win the Dodge Concept car!!!!

Get out!! For real???? Is that like some kind of egg or soemthign?

rockrapdude
nope we arent the same person.he can't prove it anymore because his little relative fuxored the memory card up, so that the controller goes nuts.i guess she took the memory card from the ps when she loaded/saved.and we had done crash bandicoot 2 about 95 percent so....thats pretty fuxord

So what does messing with a memory card have to do with the intro to the game? Can't you just make the movie play any time you start your playstation?? I thought you said using the R3 button makes the movie work out of the warning screen.

How does the memory card affect the controller?

Once again,

*switchblade flips open*
*gun cocks*
*points both at you*

Let's wait. I wanna see what ‘they’ have to say. So far we're supposed to hold the left analog stick down. No wait, was that the R3 button? :confused:

I'm also taking note of the fact that in your very first post here, rockrapdude, you immediately sought recognition for discovering something new and wanted your name put on Wiki. Let's refresh. Here's what you said:

“me and my friend discovered it.please try the other version's too.and hopefully no one has discovered this.please add this to the gt1 wiki.ofc credit me and my friend”

mmm hmm. innnteresting...and did you think we would just put your name on Wiki without confirming your discovery first? Mmm Hmmm. Mm Hmm..

thatswhy i said to test it on the other versions too.ok if you want to try then this one should work.
1.wait for the gt warning screen to come up
2.when it is up make your left analog stick face down(and no dont press it like a L/R 3 button)
3.hold it down
4.hold it down until the video should arrive
5.hope you have a PS1(not PSOne) and a PAL version of the game

got it now sherlock?

rockrapdude
thatswhy i said to test it on the other versions too.ok if you want to try then this one should work.
2.when it is up make your left analog stick face down(and no dont press it like a L/R 3 button)
3.hold it down

got it now sherlock?

Hey steady. So are you saying that it only works on a PS1?

Parnelli Bone
Get out!! For real???? Is that like some kind of egg or soemthign?

No, no egg just gold cups. And if you get all gold on the B License you win a TRD3000GT. Apologies if this is spoiling anybody's advance through the license test's.

Rogue Ssv
I CANT try it, unfortunately my PSOne is long gone, and I dont have any other games besides sucky PSP which got confiscated.

You been playing it in class??!!!!???!

Rogue Ssv
but I think fuuz3r IS rockrapdude.

Has anybody seen them logged on at the same time?

rockrapdude
3.hold it down

got it now sherlock?

It don't work. Tried it just now with a memory card inserted in which i won the GT World Cup. It don't work.

...look. All you gotta do is prove us wrong. This has gone on long enough (almost a month, now). It just seems like you're telling us excuse after excuse why you can't get a video up here when initially you told us you would get one here “asap”.

Get to work. Get some confirmation for your story. This is getting tired.

Even if they had that wouldn't prevent them from being the same, I can browese in explorer and Firefox and if I wanted to use two different account names, that applies to all forums like this. I just think they know each other. The only way a memory card might make it work is if you have to have already unlocked the ending movie in the GT world championship first (EDIT: It seems Parnelli jsut tried that). What console you try it on should not have any affect in any way at all, well providing it's a Playstation console, trying it on your XBox won't work will it :lol:.

im really sorry for not having any proof but i will try to get it in the end of this summer for you guys.im sorry to have made this topic and not promised any video.and still:im is not Fuuz3r

TMM
Hey steady. So are you saying that it only works on a PS1?

No, no egg just gold cups. And if you get all gold on the B License you win a TRD3000GT. Apologies if this is spoiling anybody's advance through the license test's.

You been playing it in class??!!!!???!

Has anybody seen them logged on at the same time?
No my mom took it because she always is looking for excuses to throw away my stuff

Rogue Ssv
No my mom took it because she always is looking for excuses to throw away my stuff

too bad... Don't she know how much it costs or don't she care???!!!!

rockrapdude
im really sorry for not having any proof but i will try to get it in the end of this summer for you guys.im sorry to have made this topic and not promised any video.and still:im is not Fuuz3r

Apology accepted.

rockrapdude

I've tried this with a Playstation 1 (original UK launch machine - who said these were not built to last) and a PAL copy of the original GT (again a launch copy) and have not been able to get this to work.

Tried all manner of different combinations to no joy.

BTW - Mod hat on here, rockrapdude the word 'fuxored' is clearly an attempt to get around GT Planet's swear filter, please do not do this. Is it really that hard to take the time to search your vocabularly and find a real and non offensive word that expresses you feeling?

I do hope not, as if you continue to do this then I will have no choice but to take firmer action.

Regards

Scaff

rockrapdude
sorry.i didn't know you have censoring.i will try not to screw up the next time.

👍

No problem at all, thats for the understanding.

Regards

Scaff

GT1 has its own personal hot topic--in less than a month! That has to be some kind of record. Hey you just might make that Wiki thing after all, RRD.

I just saw the movie after completing simulation mode. Pretty neat!
Finally beat GT1, broke my disc years ago, and I finally bought a copy last week. It feels good to finally have beat it, been wanting to since I was 7.

Parnelli Bone
GT1 has its own personal hot topic--in less than a month! That has to be some kind of record. Hey you just might make that Wiki thing after all, RRD.

Would that be negative publicity!!!!????

If you still think that I am rockrapdude, then really...this is like insulting. Ok, yes my little relative ermm....screwed up the card and I discovered that the games go nuts, when the card is in. Try it if you don't believe me.

It's like a quincidence that just when I want to make proof, the card fries. If I would be you...I wouldn't believe that BS either.

Now I can proof that I am NOT rockrapdude. Just check out this forum:

http://www.average.pri.ee/forum/index.php?act=Members&max_results=10&sort_key=posts&sort_order=desc

and check out this pic: http://www.leafez.com/images/gtplanet.GIF

Ahh....this is just ******* stupid...all this thread....sorry.

fuuz3r
If you still think that I am rockrapdude, then really...this is like insulting. Ok, yes my little relative ermm....screwed up the card and I discovered that the games go nuts, when the card is in. Try it if you don't believe me.

It's like a quincidence that just when I want to make proof, the card fries. If I would be you...I wouldn't believe that BS either.

Now I can proof that I am NOT rockrapdude. Just check out this forum:

http://www.average.pri.ee/forum/index.php?act=Members&max_results=10&sort_key=posts&sort_order=desc

and check out this pic: http://www.leafez.com/images/gtplanet.GIF

Ahh....this is just ******* stupid...all this thread....sorry.

I don't understand what we're supposed to be looking at here. The gif is too blurry, and the other thread is in another language. I don't know what it is...just my BS detector is going haywire here, know what i mean? And i'm not the only one. Anyways, don't worry about it. If you're the same guy, fine. If it's 2 different guys, fine. I got more important things to worry about, like getting thru the GT3 Dream CAr Championship. My pit crew is waiting for me to get offline as we speak! :embarrassed:

Dude... the forum is in Russian or something... Swahili... Nepali...
And the pic is just of these 2 posts.
I mean, wtf?!
*loads bazooka*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back