gt1 easter egg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh.....this is getting ridicilous. What is the difference in what language the board is. The point is that this link shows the page of all users and their posts. And if you're not blind, you should see two names ( fuuz3r and rockrapdude)

If you don't want to believe or are too stupid to believe then I can't really help it.

And btw it's estonian...russia uses totally another alphabet, but I guess you wouldn't understand this anyway. So I better do not talk about things that are soo complicated to you.

blurry gif - hahaha good one :D ...would *bmp have been better? lol ...you guys are funny

First of all, I see nothing but Kzevechastanian.
There are no posts or usernames anywhere.
Second of all, you could be the same person doing this everywhere.

TMM
Would that be negative publicity!!!!????

Hey, when was the last time you saw a GT1 thread accelerate from New to Hot Topic in less than a month? :crazy: I'm being serious. That's a record, aint it? Correct me if i'm wrong!

fuuz3r
Ahh.....this is getting ridicilous. What is the difference in what language the board is. The point is that this link shows the page of all users and their posts. And if you're not blind, you should see two names ( fuuz3r and rockrapdude)

If you don't want to believe or are too stupid to believe then I can't really help it.

And btw it's estonian...russia uses totally another alphabet, but I guess you wouldn't understand this anyway. So I better do not talk about things that are soo complicated to you.

blurry gif - hahaha good one :D ...would *bmp have been better? lol ...you guys are funny

Ok, i KNOW you're not tryin to insult me. Are you? YOu better think again, i will take you down, fella. I have had enuff of this. The gif is DAMN BLURRY. I can see it is from GT PLanet but that is all. And it IS possible to be on the same board under 2 different names AT THE SAME TIME. I know because i have done it chatting before back when i was a total newb to the internet. IT's not that hard to accomplish.

Are you calling ME stupid??? Hmmm? I've been being cool with you but you really are pushing buttons, and that is not cool...even on the net.

No, I did not called YOU stupid. The thing is...it's pissing me really off if i try to explain you all that I am NOT rockrapdude....I just don't know what the **** i have to do to make you believe? If you don't believe that i am not rockrapdude and vice versa then ok...dont believe it... iam not gonna try to prove that to you anymore.

and by the way...being on the same board with 2 nicknames is easy...but with 2000 post with one name and with 1500 post with another name?

fuuz3r
No, I did not called YOU stupid. The thing is...it's pissing me really off if i try to explain you all that I am NOT rockrapdude....I just don't know what the **** i have to do to make you believe? If you don't believe that i am not rockrapdude and vice versa then ok...dont believe it... iam not gonna try to prove that to you anymore.

and by the way...being on the same board with 2 nicknames is easy...but with 2000 post with one name and with 1500 post with another name?

I DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE RAPROCKDUDE OR NOT!! It makes no difference to me. Stop trying to prove yourself. All i'm saying is as soon as you started posting, fuuz3r, my gut instinct said “this is the same guy...different name” I personally didn't say a word, but other people did! All of our BS detectors went off at once...i can't even explain why. Gut instinct.

So far as i am concerned, your job (or RRD's job) is to get a vid up. That's what this thread is about. So far you have not shown us a single shred of evidence. You live 40 KM apart. YOu lost the data on your memory card! Excuse after excuse after excuse.

If you had come here saying “i've got this cool intro glitch but i can't prove it” i would respect that. But y'all made it sound like the vid would be up ‘asap’--which to me means “as soon as possible”. And so far...zilch. Instead of figuring out a solution to your dillema, you're turning this entire forum into a soap opera. I'm like {} this close to reporting you, okay? And i never report anyone. Just so you know, you just irk me!

So chill out. Stop calling us stupid. Stop calling us names. Get your vid up if it exists. I"ll be the first to apologize if you can do this.

He's screwing with us. Lets lynch him!!!
Parnelli Bone--The gif is NOT blurry, but all it is is a picture of the post that it is linked to in, and the one above. wtf!? :crazy:
Rockrapdude/Fuuz3r--We dont give a bloody damn whether you are the same person, and why do you care if we think so? Your job is to get up a video 'asap'-- meaning some time this year. And if you dont lose your attitude, Parnelli and the rest of us will ALL take you down. We can and will get you banned for making a ridiculous claim with no proof. I am sorry for all the name calling and stuff, but what the @#$!% is the deal here?!
Stop screwing with us, and either get us proof and we'll all bow our sorry asses down to you as a god, or admit you're screwing with us and go on to make USEFUL posts.
I know some very, very skilled hackers.

Yup. If you can prove us wrong, i will feel like the biggest jackbutt ever. But like i said, my gut is telling me this is all a big hoax...that rockrapdude came here to try & get his name placed in Wiki with a false claim, and even offered to give us a vid. Once the pressure was on, the excuses started to happen. No vid. More excuses. And the funny thing is i could care less whether it exists or not, Rogue! I'm just a sucker for drama. :crazy:

I am exhausted. I'm ready to change the subject to one we're all familiar with: RACING!! I just won the GT3 Dream Car Champion. I realize i'm way off topic and GT3 has nothing to do with GT1, but i just want everyone to chill out. Smile. Remember why we post here at GT PLanet. :)

Rogue Ssv
He's screwing with us. Lets lynch him!!!
Rockrapdude/Fuuz3r--We dont give a bloody damn whether you are the same person, and why do you care if we think so?
Then why are you even asking this question? Not you but some have sayd it, that I am rrd and stuff. A simple "no i am not rrd", wasn't good egough for you, so what me and rrd sayd it to you couple of times.
---
Yes...excuse after excuse...that's why I didn't even want to tell you why i can't prove it, because you would not have believed it...and i bet you still don't.

Really sorry for my bad behavior and stuff....but it seems that ppl here are extremely hostile.

You get your proof, my word on it...it just takes longer now.

Today I got a new playstation1 memory card and I have to do all licences all over again to get access to the cup and prove the shortcut... or mabye the shortcut works even when the cup is not opened...i dunno...i don't have the playstation here, i can say you that on monday or so.

Dude... we're hostile because you are apparently playing us.
If you confirm this 'shortcut', we will eat our genitals for breakfast, and shine your shoes for you every day.

On the other hand, it IS very suspicious how you and RRD
A) appeared the same week
B) have only ever posted here
and
C) both have the exact same profile--nothing.

And all of our BS ALERT!!! BS ALERT!!! detectors went off the same time about the same thing.

yeah, i would have to say this is the first time i've ever been hostile, and it's only cuz fuuz3r felt the need to insult us. I will not tolerate that. Most of the time, GT PLanet is pleasant. At worst, there are some strong disagreements between members. This is the first time i can honestly say it's turned towards hostility.

Okay, fuuz3r. MOnday you say you'll have this done? I'll be waiting. *gone*

He will get it for monday IF the shortcut works without anything done (like cups and licences and stuff).ELSE you have to wait till the end of the year.I'm really sorry this got to be a insult thread(yet again,not the same forum).i will tell fuuz to get it or else i will be forced to reply to the moderators and close the board till we get the video, so no insulting would occur.and actually i registered about a year ago(maybe a little later)...so (this is the part where you think your own thougts about this fact).

rockrapdude
He will get it for monday IF the shortcut works without anything done (like cups and licences and stuff).ELSE you have to wait till the end of the year.I'm really sorry this got to be a insult thread(yet again,not the same forum).i will tell fuuz to get it or else i will be forced to reply to the moderators and close the board till we get the video, so no insulting would occur.and actually i registered about a year ago(maybe a little later)...so (this is the part where you think your own thougts about this fact).

You will find no need to reply to the mods in regard to this thread as one is already watching in quite closely (ie me), I've left it till now, but you guys need to keep things very calm.

A number of silly comments and posts have been made by a number of members in this thread, some of which I have come very close to handing out warnings about (in particular you Rogue - its not the first time we have spoken - calm you posts down because a ban is the only thing that will come next).

This is unfortunatly a 'put up or shut up' situation, as a number of people have tried this and not had any joy (myself included), as such a vid is the only way this will be resolved, and it needs to be done soon or this thread gets locked.

Please do not think that as the GT1 forum is a bit of a 'backwater' here at GT Planet that it gets ignored by the mods, quite the opposite, I still spend time here, so lets keeps things pleasant.

Regards

Scaff

is it possible for you Scaff to lock it up and open it up again when we have proof, so that no more useless posts should come to this thread?

Parnelli Bone
Hey, when was the last time you saw a GT1 thread accelerate from New to Hot Topic in less than a month? :crazy: I'm being serious. That's a record, aint it? Correct me if i'm wrong!

Errmmm never...

Parnelli Bone
i just want everyone to chill out. Smile. Remember why we post here at GT PLanet. :)

For the fun of it???!!!!??? For the comradeship...

Rogue Ssv

Really... Remind me never to upset you...

Scaff
You will find no need to reply to the mods in regard to this thread as one is already watching in quite closely (ie me), I've left it till now, but you guys need to keep things very calm.

Big Brother strikes again...

Scaff
Please do not think that as the GT1 forum is a bit of a 'backwater' here at GT Planet that it gets ignored by the mods, quite the opposite, I still spend time here, so lets keeps things pleasant.

Ahh sucks and I thought it was only us chickens here...

Apologies for the multiple posts at the end of this forum, I'm having some problems with getting logged off the forum when I try to do long complex posts. As I went through the latest posts I wanted to reply to several points, although probably not very helpfully at all...

So by the sound of it neither RRD or fuuz3r are English speakers by nature, maybe that hasn't helped with the situation that has developed...

Ok here is why my name is HACKr.
The memory card can be messed up and cause problems, but not something quite like this. The card is serial, so it has to go thru a glu, as we call it, IC.

And then there are diodes to prevent signals from being sent in the opposite direction.

If there was a crossed contact or liquid, yes it would mess up the memory card, but it doesen't really effect the CDrom or CPU directly. It could kill some of the glu though.

The GT program loads code onto the ram so the CPU can remember what file to load. If the Playstation was shaken a bit, the CD drive will skip a bit, but it will eventually give up on the read and freeze the system. The ending video is on a totally different section on the disk, so jumping to that is basically impossible anyway.

The PSX and PSone or whatever you guys call it have the same basic circuitry anyway. The only big difference on the inside is the PSone board is a bit rearranged to make it smaller, and there is no internal power supply if I recall corectly, so things that work on the PSX will work supposedly on the PSone the same. The PS2 is backwards compatable, and employs some emulation, but it still is compatable mostly.

Again, the memory card could, though effect the controller, because I think it runs on a similar bus, but the signals are pretty much different I think.

So, In my educated opinion, the claim of the "easter egg" is bogus.

HACKr, you rock.
Only person I know to get through Laguna Seca and find palm strip, able to make hybrids, and you know as much about computers and GT than Famine knows about everything else!

HACKr
Ok here is why my name is HACKr.
The memory card can be messed up and cause problems, but not something quite like this. The card is serial, so it has to go thru a glu, as we call it, IC.

And then there are diodes to prevent signals from being sent in the opposite direction.

If there was a crossed contact or liquid, yes it would mess up the memory card, but it doesen't really effect the CDrom or CPU directly. It could kill some of the glu though.

The GT program loads code onto the ram so the CPU can remember what file to load. If the Playstation was shaken a bit, the CD drive will skip a bit, but it will eventually give up on the read and freeze the system. The ending video is on a totally different section on the disk, so jumping to that is basically impossible anyway.

The PSX and PSone or whatever you guys call it have the same basic circuitry anyway. The only big difference on the inside is the PSone board is a bit rearranged to make it smaller, and there is no internal power supply if I recall corectly, so things that work on the PSX will work supposedly on the PSone the same. The PS2 is backwards compatable, and employs some emulation, but it still is compatable mostly.

Again, the memory card could, though effect the controller, because I think it runs on a similar bus, but the signals are pretty much different I think.

So, In my educated opinion, the claim of the "easter egg" is bogus.

Wow, very cool, HACKr. I don't know diddly about computers but i totally get what you're saying.

Theoretically, your fresh start can't see the video because you haven't accessed it yet in the game, to unlock the ending movie to view anywhere else requires you to beat the GT World chmapionship in GT mode. But if that was the only thing then everyone else who is using a save where they have done that would be able to access the video as well, so if this shortcut is real there has to be something else.

live4speed
Theoretically, your fresh start can't see the video because you haven't accessed it yet in the game, to unlock the ending movie to view anywhere else requires you to beat the GT World chmapionship in GT mode. But if that was the only thing then everyone else who is using a save where they have done that would be able to access the video as well, so if this shortcut is real there has to be something else.
I'm going to try the shortcut, I just beat the GT World Championship twice. I'm using the NTSC version.
Here goes...

Mach 10
I'm going to try the shortcut, I just beat the GT World Championship twice. I'm using the NTSC version.
Here goes...

...nothing?

:lol: just kidding,i can't wait for that video(i guess it will be eventualy)

Cheers!

Rogue Ssv
HACKr, you rock.
Only person I know to get through Laguna Seca and find palm strip, able to make hybrids, and you know as much about computers and GT than Famine knows about everything else!

Thanks. I just had to make a big post.

a112 abarth
...nothing?

:lol: just kidding,i can't wait for that video(i guess it will be eventualy)

Cheers!
Well, it doesn't work for me. I've won the GTWC two times and did the whole process like it was said to and nothing happened. NTSC version here. Oh well, I'll just win the GTWC when I want to see it. Pretty neat vid, though. *SPOILER:scared: *It's a NISMO GT-R LM race modified going down the first straight on Deep Forest over the hill.*:scared: END SPOILER*

I've tried it a few times with my PAL version into my PS and it didn't work. At all.

In my first post into this thread I asked if that video RRD described was the same as the ending movie. Three pages after that live4speed confirmed it, so I lost interest about it, but wondering how on earth can someone see that "easter" thing without noticing it was the ending movie for the game. If that friend had the GTWC completed and the ending unlocked, he should know. Why don't tell since the beginning that it was just a shortcut?

And being serious; this kind of things are for real only if someone notices it, tells it to the crowd and by testing anyone can do it since then. If it doesn't work for anyone, man, that's kind of a rare bug, more than a easter egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back