GT1 Rate-a-car

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 45 comments
Demio A-Spec....75/100. This car gives you the nice hot hatch look, maybe not a whole lot of power but that can be fixed, and it's technically free. But still, it's too small to go any higher.

I used to love a little Black best called the GTO LM I think it was, one of the rewards for getting all Golds in a certain class, I think it was even better in GT2 actually :)

Can I?

Mazda Eunos Cosmo: 45/100

Nice little car, but lacks of more colorful paints, one of the slowest cars in game, and it has got big mirrors.

Btw, I reached the 100th post! :D

I think is is one of the more fun cars to drive when tuned. Same with eh Toyota Soarer.

Um. There's a noticeable difference between the Eunos Cosmo 20B Type E CCS and the Eunos Cosmo 13B Type S CCS.

The former is heavy, but can be tuned to powerful enough to be almost formidable, while the latter is not quite so heavy, but can't really be given enough power to overcome its weight.

Hmm. Looks like I won the Tuned series relatively easily with the 20B. And did actually win with the 13B, but only by trading points. 2nd,2nd,3rd,3rd,1st, winning 29 to 27. I'd guess other players could do better with it.

In race-mod I won the GTI with the 20B, but apparently never attempted it with the 13B, based on lesser series results.

Last edited:
I never got round to driving the Cosmo sadly :( I saw it a lot of times in the Megaspeed races, but I never got the desire to buy one and drive it. Back then it just looks so old and boring to me. Like a car only your grandfather would drive.

Seems PD have forgotten about this car as well. Shame, I'd like to be given a second chance.

Ah yes. I forgot the 110 is a Cosmo as well and it is in GT4 :dunce: The 4th gen model looks much less blockier in real life though (then again, every car does in GT1/2 :lol:). In fact, it looks very good in that picture.

Somewhat OT, but are you planning on getting PS3 and GT5 Sport?

Currently I feel I could waste an arbitrary amount of time with a PS1 and a PS2 and the older versions of the game.

And I haven't touch either machine or any game, except perhaps to check a couple of things, in about four months. Riding my bicycle is better exercise, and encourages early bedtimes.

Currently I feel I could waste an arbitrary amount of time with a PS1 and a PS2 and the older versions of the game.

And I haven't touch either machine or any game, except perhaps to check a couple of things, in about four months. Riding my bicycle is better exercise, and encourages early bedtimes.

Right. I'm just curious if you're wondering. The GT5 community can certainly benefit from a member like you.

Weren't it for my gifted PS3, I'd still be playing GT1/2. Now I only play sporadically after a few months on you-know-what since I've stashed away my PS1 in the storage room.

And I especially agree with the last sentence. Putting it into practice, however, is a completely different story...

Last edited:
Back