GT3 Trivia

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZZII
  • 106 comments
  • 4,493 views
Q: What is the lightest vehicle in GT3 other than the F-1's?
 
The Mini or the ZZS, not 100% sure
 
The ZZ-S is one of them. There's another that's equal in weight unmodified. The Cooper is ranked 5th, actually.
kideng
 
the Opel Speedster?
 
miata13b:
That is ranked #12...

2ez2kill:
Judging from your signature, I would guess the Skyline GT-R vspec II r34.

kideng
 
Which is the only car that can take NA and Turbo upgrades to stage 1 at best?
kideng
 
The answers to the two missing questions of mine can be found at Special Stage Route 5 and Laguna Seca BTW.

There's actually TWO cars that can take only NA and Turbo stage 1 at best, and they're brother and sister - even being built in the same factory.

Elise 190
Tommy kaira ZZ-S
 
And cunningly, that's also the answer to the lightest unmodified car question... :D

670kg - Elise 190, Tommy kaira ZZ-S :D
 
Yep, that's right. ;)
But according to my data, ZZ-S takes Turbo 2. I'll double check to see what's up with that.
kideng
 
I think maybe you're right - I didn't scroll down enough :D

Been to find the signs yet? :D
 
Yeah, I just bought a ZZ-S to check. The ZZ-S takes turbo 2 alright. This is on the North American version. I wouldn't be surprised if it's different for other versions...
kideng
 
Portland is 5km

And is the sign the one that changes from Gran turismo to Bosch?
 
And South Port is?

And no. :D
 
South Port is 5km

and is the sign the one in the corkscrew that says "don't pass us by!"?
 
Originally posted by Dee Man

and is the sign the one in the corkscrew that says "don't pass us by!"?
Just about to say that.

Yeah I mean't south port.
 
Top marks :D
 
Back