GT3 Trivia

• Thread starter ZZII
  • 106 comments
Would there be any interesting in a GT3 trivia thread? It could be little-known information about tracks, cars, or the GT series itself. I wanted to see if anybody would be interested before I started one though. Or does one already exist?

to DoZeRxXx: could you clarify what you said?

to Cobraboy: that thread died 6 months ago. If you want me to ressurect it, I will. But based on the initial response I would say that there is a generally negative attitude to a GT3 Trivia thread, so I'll pass on starting/continuing it.

To ZZII,
:D Don't give up so easily. I checked that old thread & it seemed mostly about GT1 & GT2, about which I know nothing, Give your thread a chance. My feeble attempt at a Trivia Question, (just to get things rolling): Which Track(s) have monkeys on them???...UB57
:D

trial mountain is suppose to have monkeys on.around the course but i have never seen them, sense everytime i'm in a race i'm focused on the road and not the back ground.

personally i think this is stupid. i wouldn't start or resurrect this little trivia thread.

I have seen the monkey, once whilst just cruising around the track in free run. Have a go at the trivia, but you should make it really hard...

it is possible to come up with good trivia questions for gt. just because you cant think of any, dont say the idea is stupid. as gt fans a lot of us think we know alot about cars and racing. I think it would be a good way to prove who is the best of the best. Maybe the trivia shouldnt be about gt specifically though, but cars and racing in general. Waht did you have in mind?

Originally posted by Brandono
Escudo of course

Which car is small, looks like it weighs less then people, and has very low hp?

Mini Cooper fits the description...

What does it say on the spoiler of a 787B?

Heh, Heh which track has a rocket flying past (complete with white streaks of smoke but not moving) it near the finish line?

Here's one:

How is it possible for you to arrive at a sector marker and get a reading that shows your split time is faster than your previous lap's split time, but the ghost car is in front of you?

Back