GT4 Dream Hybrid Combos

• Thread starter Metar
  • 152 comments
Isn't there real 350Z tuned like that too, by Jun maybe? although it use 650hp RB26 :crazy:.
top secret also have a 350z pikes peak.(pikes peak hill climb twin z's).
base:fairlady z33 x 2
engine:rb26(pikes peak spl)
drivetrain:6 speed getrag, awd

Ford Lightning with a Viper V10. And I'll see where things go from there!

Oh, and the newer Camaro SS with the Z06 engine and transmission, supercharged... 600hp.

Ford Lightning with a Viper V10. And I'll see where things go from there!

Oh, and the newer Camaro SS with the Z06 engine and transmission, supercharged... 600hp.

i think the second one sounds cool but the first one,....use the team oreca motor. :mischievous:

All Black Mercedes SLR, engine from a Saleen (love the engine noise) with stage 4 turbocharging to put it up to 1500 hp. and a tommy kaira ZZII chassis and 4WD system. :drool: :drool:

How about this for a car. The Falcon XR8 with the Speed 12 engine and about 1950HP.
I have a car like this on GT3 and it's fast:drool:. Also it has the chassis from the F1 car.
Weight is about 500KG.:D

No you can't, unless the car you got the engine from had two engine.
A car in GT2 had two engine's. But nothing in GT4.

thats a shame there's no twin engined cars.:indiff: if you could put two engines in....
i was dreaming of two stage four turbo VW W12 concept engines in a Golf GTI....2500 hp in a Golf....:eek:

thats a shame there's no twin engined cars.:indiff: if you could put two engines in....
i was dreaming of two stage four turbo VW W12 concept engines in a Golf GTI....2500 hp in a Golf....:eek:

I was rather imagining the 2CV Sahara...

wow... i dont even remember the Suzuki Cultus...its been a long time since i last played GT2....so if it is true that the Cultus has two engines, surely it would be possible to remove all the underneath stuff from the Cultus (chassis, transmission, engines, e.t.c) and put it underneath, say, a dodge viper body, then give both engines around 3000hp each?? :confused:

Never tried that, If you use the Viper, Make sure it's not a special model to avoid weird engine sounds, I would stick to the parts already installed on the cultus, Atleast most of them, I wouldn't mess with the Na-Tune because you will surely get a whistleing sound because of the Turbo/Na conflict, But using all the other viper upgrades except the Na and exhaust should ad up for some BIG horsepower.

I knew that i read somewhere that the escudo had 2 engines...didn't came to my mind booting GT2 to read it,tough lol.

Anyway,i've been thinking about GT4 cars that need some changing...cars that deserve a better engine,drive train,or more horsepower...

Acura CL - 3.2 Engine,260 hp,nice looking car,and a FF drivetrain?I kinda hate FF's,so,this definitly deserves a FR drivetrain...Same goes to the integra and the prelude,even tough those could get a better engine,like a spoon one,or the s2000 one.
Other examples are the toyota celica,honda accord,nissan primera,mitsubishi FTO,eclipse,mazda 6,the 98 sprinter and trueno,etc.But not only japanese cars.Europe has a lots of them.

I know,compacts aren't race cars and stuff...but since i'm european and i don't see many 'cool' cars here,i wnat to tune the compacts i see everyday...

My dad's company car is a Citroen C3.You know the xsara rally car?What about giving the C3 the 4wd drivetrain and the xsara engine?...
Or the clio,putting the big brother's v6 engine and the MR drive train...

I honestly can't wait to put my hands on a save editor...the fun would granted forever!

Geez...the Escudo DRIVES like it has two engines...even in GT2!

Perhaps we could build up a "GT2 version," using the R8's chassis or something.

I'm thinking about creating a small car with the power of a escudo.I love the escudo,but it's too big and ugly as hell...
So,i was thinking about taking a small car,and fitting in the escudo parts to make it the ultimate speed and control car.
Fitting is easy,tyhe problem is tuning,i dunno how to tune the car right.I reckon it needs a lot of downforce,do you think the normal wing would do the trick?
For the base car,i was thinking about the mm-r from Nissan,or the Lupo GTI CUP from VW.Anyway ideas?

Back