GT4 Dream Hybrid Combos

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by Metar, Feb 3, 2007.

1. AngelCreator

AngelCreator

If you wanted a good cars to start with that has good handling you could use the Suzuki GSX-R/4.
    When setup right it has way more handling than the horsepower it has in the game can use up.
    And even the hybrid that sucahyo made with 700 horsepower still handle good.

2. Flerbizky

Flerbizky Premium

Volvo 240 GLT body and carriage.

Viper engine and drivetrain...

Fatter tires...

3. Playguy

Playguy

hmm,i hear that that GSXR is very good and stuff,but,honestly,i don't like it.It's weird for a car...

4. XGT Taipan

XGT Taipan

FormulaGT > Midget D-Type Chassis > Fiat 500 R engine (just for laughs)

5. stumpydino

stumpydino

i built pretty much all cobra stuff, had 1000hp :p and suzuki body lol it did look cool with wide tyres tho :p interesting to note the cobra has the same wheelbase as a kei car lol

6. AngelCreator

AngelCreator

Well I guess almost any little car would work, like the Suzuki Cappuccnio or the Toyota Sports 800.

7. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

In for the realistic hybrids:
    Mazda MX-Crossport(CX-7) with the MazdaSpeed 6 engine(as it is the right engine compared to what is in the concept car that represents the CX-7)
    '85(well, '86) RX-7 made non-turbo, 142hp to represent my dad's RX-7
    That same non-turbo RX-7 13B in a '95 Miata(a swap I might end up doing in my Miata)
    Mazda 6 5 door with a 3L V6(off the top of my head I can only think of the Clio as it's ~220hp, just about right for the US Mazda 6S.
    323F/Lantis with A. The '95 Miata 1.8L BP engine and B. a 2.5L V6 tuned to represent the KL-ZE...thinking Alfa Romeo 156/166 engine.
    '95 Integra with a Civic Type R 1.6L, turboed to ~450hp to represent my friend's Integra(which put out ~430hp to the wheels).

There's a lot more, but if someone wants to start with those that would be great. ;)

8. Metar

Metar

I'd do at least a couple of them, but you're NTSC, right? I like the 323F thingy...

BTW, now that I can make my own hybrids, too, then PAL people are encouraged to request specifics.

9. Playguy

Playguy

Is there a 1.6L honda engine in the game?Is the EG6 engine a 1.5?

LoL,crazy 323F,that's that egg shaped car ain't it?Damn,so uggly...lol.
    There's one in my town rigged with spinner hubcaps...

10. Tulok

Tulok

even though i am not able to use these, how about the Falken GT-R with an S14 Drivetrain.
    Another one:
    Mini cooper S with a Cappuccino Drivetrain and some 150HP+ engine?

11. Sharky.

Sharky. Premium

Toyota 500 with a M3 straight six.
    Any Fiat 500 with a turbo Skyline engine and Skyline 4WD system.
    Ford Mustang with the GT engine.

If a 500bhp STi Spec C does the 400m in under 8 seconds, what would a 1500bhp version with enormous downforce and ultra-sticky tyres do? :D

Stick the Proto Spirra's V8 in a Copen and convert it to rear-wheel drive :D

12. Jim Prower

Jim Prower Premium

DARE

Nissan Fairlady 280Z. Blue paint. Black wheels. MINE'S RB26.

13. Metar

Metar

Will do by tomorrow :tup:

UPDATE: Locks up :tdown:

14. wedding racer 2

wedding racer 2

a caterham with a C2 corvette engine and F1 trans

15. GT40 MKII

GT40 MKII

a very realistic one would definitely be..... a slk Kompressor with a SLR McLaren engine
    and yes it has been done

hybrid an impreza to be rear wheel drive 600hp drift beast ala team orange impreza

16. Jim Prower

Jim Prower Premium

Did you try it without the blue paint? or some other ridiculously powerful Nissan engine?

I wanna play Akio....

17. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

-Silver 69 Camaro
    -18" to 20", 5 spoke, wide wheels and tires from any car that look good
    -500 hp engine from GT40 (or any engine that sounds like pure muscle)
    -6 speed tranny
    -Lowered with a real nice stance
    I would love to see this hybrid built or at least a video of what it looks like. Pics would be great too.
    Kinda like these photoshops I did 2 years ago.

Hard top
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Convertible with Driver and passenger. lol
    [​IMG][​IMG]

18. Metar

Metar

I'll re-try with a new set of codes... So, the basecar should be the Nissan 280?

I seem to have found the source of the problem - the Fairlady 280 is Naturally Aspirated. I'll try to slap on a small turbo, which might solve the problem. Else, you'll have to use a 500HP engine from a different make, since Nissan's most-powerful Naturally-aspirated engine only rates at 300HP (350Z)... May I suggest the torquey Zonda, or Cizeta?

280Z with Skyline 4WD (In one of the setups), and 580HP Cizeta engine in setups A and B for your enjoyment meanwhile, Prower :tup:

19. Metar

Metar

Currently trying a free interpretation of these:

Autocross Beetles and Bug Touringcars are awesome to watch - too bad I can't find a nice video.

20. Jim Prower

Jim Prower Premium

Uhhhh....could you get those to me in Gameshark codes....I really don't have the ability to use my computer for it.

Either that, or some photographs of the Devil Z....

21. Metar

Metar

This is a MaxDrive-format gamesave containing the car. I'll look around for a MAX to Gameshark converter...

EDIT: Can't find one. Gameshark codes haven't been released yet by Sucahyo, I'll try my best to convert it though.

22. Jim Prower

Jim Prower Premium

Thank you for all the time you're putting into this.

Of course, I just realized that even with Gameshark, It might not work...I have NSTC.

23. Metar

Metar

No problem, I'm doing it all for the enjoyment of creating these things. Plus, I get to learn more about abnormal cars in GT4...

You could, then, volunteer to help Sucahyo find Gameshark codes for the game, since currently only Xploder and ARMax codes are available, for PAL only.

24. Jim Prower

Jim Prower Premium

It'd be my first time using the GS as a tool to actually hack into the game, then.

In the meantime, could you post some photos or a video of the Devil Z?

25. Metar

Metar

Seeing as I have no video-capture device, I'll try to get some pictures of it. Though, it still looks pretty much the same as a normal Z with black rims..

26. Jim Prower

Jim Prower Premium

ah...ah, well. perhaps racing on the test track against the supercars...

27. Metar

Metar

I'll get you some footage of that.

28. bugatti

bugatti (Banned)

Suzuki GSR-4/X with 1000cv,1 kg,10000 torque,max speed:2000km/h

29. bugatti

bugatti (Banned)

a daimler carriage with a suzuki escudo engine and a polyphoni formula gran turismo hadling

30. RogsR34UK

RogsR34UK

I would love to have a real "hot-rod". The Ford Model T with the engine from the old Buick and some suitably big tyres. I am not sure whether it would need new suspension or not.