GT4 Dream Hybrid Combos

• Thread starter Metar
  • 152 comments
Now that Sucayho managed to create the first "prototypes" of hybrids (which I have on my PS2 - great fun) and the reality of GT4 Hybriding is becoming real... What Combos would you do first?

If you want to absolutely make my day, Gingiba:

BMW 2002 Turbo with
  • Honda S 2000 Engine (NA Tuning stage 3? Port polish?)
  • Honda S2000 drivetrain
  • 15" or 16" BBS Rims (maybe from Lotus Esprit Turbo HC 1987?) with S2 Rubber
  • Suspension from HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) 2004 (has got some of the biggest range to adjust height, camber etc.)
  • Brakes from BMW M3 CSL?
bmw17.gif
bmw12.gif
bmw15.gif

P.S.: Got PAL, got MAXdrive

Oh, that's a great project. S2000 engine might be problematic (as it's a Turbocharged car, the 2002), but I think I'll get around that. Do the Turbos come in white?

Isn't that the car in your signature?

Oh, that's a great project. S2000 engine might be problematic (as it's a Turbocharged car, the 2002), but I think I'll get around that. Do the Turbos come in white?

Isn't that the car in your signature?

Yep, one of them! :D It has the 2002 Turbo and the 3.0 CSL in it...
Yes, they do come in white. Any color would be appreciated... just not the horrid green I always win first :crazy: :banghead:

Edit: Now that people even combine Turbos with NA tuning I'm hoping it would be possible to
include the NA engine in the 2002...

Edit II: How do you add a specific rim? Do you slap it on using ARMAX codes or do you just pick the wheelsize of a donor car and then go buy the used rim?

I found a Chamonix White one on the save - will be ready in about 30 minutes!

Can't find the Esprit rims, though..

PHASTE-codes for the bimmer:
20A2A680 0000091D
20A2A684 0000000E
20A2A620 00001738
20A2A608 000007B9
20A2A678 000009E5
20A2A67C 0000000D
20A2A610 0000087C
20A2A648 00000E3C
20A2A64C 00000008
20A2A5F0 00000D1B

Attachments

• BBS_RIM.JPG
    BBS_RIM.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 37
I know, it's just that Sucahyo's code-sheet lists the rims as "lotus001", "lotus002", (etc.), and since there are 15 Esprits alone, there's no chance in hell for defining the right rim based on the PCSX2 picture-quality.

But, Here is the car you requested, yet with a different BBS rim from some other car I can't recognize - but the rim is definetely BBS. I call it a BMW S20002 :lol:

P.S: I took myself the liberty of giving it a Vanquish-based weight reduction, which is among the most effective ones, shedding about 30% weight.

I know, it's just that Sucahyo's code-sheet lists the rims as "lotus001", "lotus002", (etc.), and since there are 15 Esprits alone, there's no chance in hell for defining the right rim based on the PCSX2 picture-quality.

But, Here is the car you requested, yet with a different BBS rim from some other car I can't recognize - but the rim is definetely BBS. I call it a BMW S20002 :lol:

P.S: I took myself the liberty of giving it a Vanquish-based weight reduction, which is among the most effective ones, shedding about 30% weight.

Holy sheet! :D

This car is a dream come true!
I just had a little trip up to the Nürburgring and already managed a lap under 8 minutes, even though the gearing is not perfect yet
(equipped it with a customizable gearbox (since the S2000 'box is geared way too long... you only get to use gears 1-4) and that works fine too...
I have my 6 gears. Just need to fine-tune the gearing now. And add a limited-slip diff.
  • Sound: Raw NA, revs up to 9200! AWESOME.
  • Power: 340 horses! Don't really need more. Just right. (Edit: couldn't resist and added BMW inhouse port polish + engine balance + race chip = 374 PS!)
  • Weight: Couldn't read it anywhere, but feels like around 750 kg. AWESOME. (Edit: it's 870 something actually)

Big thank you for my custom built dream car, Gingiba!

:D :D :D
BTW, you just got repped! 👍

Shy question, Gingiba:

Could you mount me Clio Renault Sport 2.0 17" Wheels on the S2002?
Can't do it myself since I don't have an ARMAX... just maxdrive...

PHaste Code Clio Front Wheels:
20A2A630 00009D95

PHaste Code Clio Back Wheels:
20A2A638 00009D8F

Edit: Dang, double post again! Sorry...

Those are Tyres, not Rims...

The rims are in a different section, which is with 001 and 002s. I'll try on thursday - got a history test then.

No stress and good luck in that case!

-> Bout the tires: I know. Crucial point is the tire and rim size imported from donor car.
The rim can be acquired in the GT Shop later and will adjust to the current size.
(That I can do easily myself)

Edit: Hold on a sec... there's a guy on the german forum that said he will
eventually mount the wheelset for me tomorrow. If he finally doesn't, then
I will be crawling back on my hands & my knees and repeat my request.
Until then: Good luck at your test!

The attached pics are photoshopped and completely useless (=just for fun):

Attachments

• BBS Rim_small.jpg
    BBS Rim_small.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 28
  • BBS Rim.jpg
    BBS Rim.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 2002-S2000 Hybrid-small.jpg
    2002-S2000 Hybrid-small.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 43
Could anyone make me a white peugeot 106 rallye with:

- engine that has around 300-350hp
- 4wd

The rest i can install myself. I always wanted to drift the 106 rallye as a 4wd :D

If you have any time i'd really appreciate it. oh ya, im NTSC btw.

I'd love a repost of the 2002 that was up. That sounds really good.

If I get the chance to make some myself I'd have a supercharged M3 and a more powerful Racing Elise. I had a Vanquish engined one in GT3 and it was my most used hybrid.

Could you start hosting files somewhere else? turboupload.com doesn't keep uploaded files available long enough :(
your link says already "Requested file don`t exist on our servers!"

If you mean PAL as in version of the game, no, I have the North American:dunce: version.
I didn't really want it, I just thought it would be fun to drive.

Cheers Gingiba but it looks like I missed my window. I'm having all sorts of disc read problems with my x-port too at the moment so still can't get a game save transfered over.

Whoo :D

Don't have a MAXdrive, but when I do I'll surely play with the following car:

The old 1963 'Vette with a 1200HP+ turbo and 24" rims and Suspension at 1mm.

Yayayaya :D Oh yes, for NTSC please.

But I'm sort of confused. Are you doing NTSC saves anymore?

sucahyo doesn't neither have NTSC version of the game but he's looking for someone who has, I think

Edit:
could you upload that BMW 2002 save again, I'd really like to try it out :)

Mercedes Motor patent wagon (1886) because of it's ridiculously light overall body
Suspension and Transmission of the GTformula
and an engine of the Toyota GT-one or Nissan R29CP with stage 4 turbo, along with super-soft racing tires so it wouldn't spin out as much.

Sadly, it's only a dream.:indiff:

Actually, if somebody ca, can you put a much, much more powerful engine? I'm thinking 1200+, but if somebody can, can you put 5000+ hp?

(Dreams do die hard, don't they?):dunce:

Latest Posts

Back