Gt4 Drift Video

hi,
who can post the detail of a car drift setting? because I don't understand Japanese and i'm still a newbie in english because of my frenchitude !:P

fafat
hi,
who can post the detail of a car drift setting? because I don't understand Japanese and i'm still a newbie in english because of my frenchitude !:P

Anyway, your english is good. It's a hard life for us, non english language GT fans! (I'm italian). Enjoy yourself in that forum!👍

fafat
hi,

Well.........damn, where do I begin............it's VERY complicated............you know what, go to the Gran Turismo 3 forum go to the link GT3 Drifting and there in is a manual of Bryan C. as one of the threads, it helped me A LOT caus I didn't KNOW ANYTHING about settings untill I read that 👍 👍

When in 180 degree mode, is there still steering assist as there was in GT3? Is there a way to make it so that the wheels in the game turn exactly to what the wheel in your hands does?

I just remember in GT3, you could have the wheel at full lock at 120mph and the car wouldn't be understeering.

Whoa! It's very impressive!!! 👍 Must be very hard to learn to drift so soon...

The video quality is a bit screwed up and the ratio 16:9 is compressed into a 4:3 video (scretched), but it rocks anyway :)

pretty good for a start
btw .... you should play around the setting of your capture card
it looks like 16:9 screen shrink to 4:3 screen

awesome to be the first... :)

BTW that song is the credit song for the Initial D 4th Stage episode 10 ;)

agree with you guys that the screen was weird :P

yea, sorry about the wierd stretch....i got a wide screen TV and i captured it through an Archos device, haven't put the time into figuring it out, but maybe in the next vid :D

Thanks for the compliments.... The Japanese arn't the only ones that can drift with GT4 ;)

Freeking wheel is so noisy! Shame on Logitech for making this problem!

The over drift videos are in WMV, its just compressed in izh file, you need winRAR for that.

i fixed the wierd stretch in the vid...if you like to look at it, i've re-edited the post with the video link above.

abman
The over drift videos are in WMV, its just compressed in izh file, you need winRAR for that.

I already told him that but he obviously didnt listen.

Dorifto
Psh...don't always assume. I listened and tried and my computer ended up blowing up. Sorry.

Strange, I suppose I could up load a couple uncompressed WMV drift vids through yousendit if you really want.

VIPERGTSR01
Strange, I suppose I could up load a couple uncompressed WMV drift vids through yousendit if you really want.

Hey it's chill don't worry about. I'd rather wait until the game comes out anyways...

Thanks for the offer anyways and next time I'll...well I don't know. 👍

man these vids have def convinced me to go ahead and buy the DFP(150bucks......)but not till the 23 when i purchase GT4...........and then get a 128mb usb card for the photos......any new vids up yet i would love to see more espeacilly using the 900mode(but any will do)

s2000lover
can anyone tell me what this is?

http://www.gametech.co.jp/products/catalog/2105/2105_1.html

i found it on overdrift website, is this the thing they save their replays to? and then transfered to the pc? but how do they open it on pc?i doubt the save file will be wma etc.. :crazy:

Here is the full translated page by Google

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gametech.co.jp%2Fproducts%2Fcatalog%2F2105%2F2105_1.html&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools
It's a save transfer from ps2 to hard disc.👍

s2000lover
can anyone tell me what this is?

http://www.gametech.co.jp/products/catalog/2105/2105_1.html

i found it on overdrift website, is this the thing they save their replays to? and then transfered to the pc? but how do they open it on pc?i doubt the save file will be wma etc.. :crazy:

It is possible to back up the important saving data in the hard disk of the personal computer. * If the friend the mutual saving data is exchanged Toshi, various play is possible with the game. &#12510;&#12452;&#12461;&#12515;&#12521; pride and &#12456;&#12487;&#12451;&#12483;&#12488;&#12461;&#12515;&#12521; and opposition being defeated movie and appreciation ghost car and time attack etc. of &#12522;&#12503;&#12524;&#12452;&#12487;&#12540;&#12479; * Because it is USB correspondence, connection with the personal computer simple setting! * Inputting the reverse side skill data, reverse side skill play such as level maximum and money maximum is possible simply. * Convenient Japanese application software attachment. Using the simple binary editor, also remodelling the saving data is possible. * The up-to-date reverse side skill data can procure "monthly cord/code express" of every month 25th sale and so on, from various reverse side skill cord/code collections. < Hardware requirement > < Bundled item > Personal computer side CPU: Pentium II or more or above OS equal class: The 8M memory card necessity for windows98SE/Me/2000/XPFD drive USB port ver.1.1 corresponding series A port game side PS2 Memory juggler USB itself USB connector cable (length: Approximately 2m) Private application software (FD) instruction manual, guarantee * It cannot save the data of this product as a single unit and the like. Please be sure to jointly use the 8M memory card for PS2.

Back