GT4 Favourite/Best Drift Car Thread - updated 11/11/05 to post 132

I feel stock FD,Rx-7 type RZ 1995,zenki model,very good for drifting,only with aids off,what do you think?

edit:forgot to mention,i use N2 tires mostly,but it is good with N1!

a112 abarth
I feel stock FD,Rx-7 type RZ 1995,zenki model,very good for drifting,only with aids off,what do you think?

edit:forgot to mention,i use N2 tires mostly,but it is good with N1!

yeah i like the fd but i use n3's

and actually i think the d1gp hyper silvia s14 is my best car just take off aids put on n3's drifts really easily

road kill
yeah i like the fd but i use n3's

and actually i think the d1gp hyper silvia s14 is my best car just take off aids put on n3's drifts really easily

Did you maybe meen S15,it`s a good car,especially beceause it is a D1GP car:)

a112 abarth
Did you maybe meen S15,it`s a good car,especially beceause it is a D1GP car:)

yeah i think so i dont use it very much but its fun to use since it drifts so easily i dont think it needs any changes to suspension

Favourite - mazda RX7 (FD,J) 92
Best - BMW M3

The RX7 was the car that gave me faith that I would one day possibly be able to drift in a half decent way - and also helped me really learn my way to feel a car and the changes that I could make to it. It's just such an easy and fun car to drift, of all the cars I have tried - it still has the best turn in on Standard tyres, and yet the snap - back is very bearable.

The M3 is just so easy. It's like trying to drift a brick. It's just so neutral. the turn in is beautiful, and it's a pleasure to learn how to drift better with it.

Honourable mentions must also go to the RUF BTR's and yellow bird, which really are very easy, fun and stable to drift - especially at high speeds and with surprising BHP. and of course the Lotus Elise 110R, which is just lovely.

Favourite - nissan sli80
Best - ford falcon (fpv typhoon f6)
its sic bro img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00013nr.jpg]
img00013nr.th.jpg
[/URL]

Favourite Drift Car - AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version
Best Drift Car - AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version

The AE86 is the car I get the best drifts from. I have tried I few other cars, but I want to try and stick to one car until I get better consistent drifts. Plus I like the look of it. :)

favorite nissan silvia s15 spec r
best silvia s15 spec r

because i put time and work into making a good setting for a 474ps s15
and pratice with it alot so i can drift better than i did before

Back