GT4 movies inside! *Update 28979 - the last one..*

• Thread starter Egghead
  • 1,219 comments
kensei
I like the RUF on the Nordschleife video....dying for that myself. I know the Nordschleife like the back of my hand after a month of playing the demo.

But an RGT? As much as I love the RGT you gotta run the CTR on the 'Ring....that is meant to be.

I can't wait until my copy gets here next week!!!!!! Keep up the videos. I agree the Tsukuba wet sounds amazing!

I want to run just about evry car i have a best motoring video off in nurburgring... mines skyline, NSX-R (pre 2002). WRX STi Spec C, Lancer evo VIII MR, and while not timed, Honda S2000.. oh, and btw, i still haven't been able to break my record... i found some places where i can be considerably faster than before... but i haven't been able to pull one completley good lap with my new bag of tricks. i've gotten 8'04.010 (wich could've EASILY beaten flinx time, i scrwered up in the T1, T2 area, but i didn't restart the lap cause i figured i'd just practice some more.. to my surprise it turned up to be a very fast lap!).

i'm still debating if i'm gonna get the asian version... i have my Japanese PS2 for it (only one i got... untill GT4 comes out in the US that is.)

but i don't know.. if my PS2 had a networking bay... i'd defenetly get it. but since it doesn't. being patient might pay off and we might get a release date soon... all i want is a release date, so i can see if the wait will be 2 more months.. or 2 more weeks.

and as much as i like nurburgring... i really want to play in Suzuka... BAD. it was my favourite track in F355 and i was actually kind of fast on it. so i should be fast in GT4 too. ^_^

Nurburgring will be a track that you'll spend hours on driving every single car in the game on, or at least I will. Oh the joys of driving a Pagani Zonda on the Nurb are all to come.

SaintKamus
I want to run just about evry car i have a best motoring video off in nurburgring... mines skyline, NSX-R (pre 2002). WRX STi Spec C, Lancer evo VIII MR, and while not timed, Honda S2000.. oh, and btw, i still haven't been able to break my record... i found some places where i can be considerably faster than before... but i haven't been able to pull one completley good lap with my new bag of tricks. i've gotten 8'04.010 (wich could've EASILY beaten flinx time, i scrwered up in the T1, T2 area, but i didn't restart the lap cause i figured i'd just practice some more.. to my surprise it turned up to be a very fast lap!).

i'm still debating if i'm gonna get the asian version... i have my Japanese PS2 for it (only one i got... untill GT4 comes out in the US that is.)

but i don't know.. if my PS2 had a networking bay... i'd defenetly get it. but since it doesn't. being patient might pay off and we might get a release date soon... all i want is a release date, so i can see if the wait will be 2 more months.. or 2 more weeks.

and as much as i like nurburgring... i really want to play in Suzuka... BAD. it was my favourite track in F355 and i was actually kind of fast on it. so i should be fast in GT4 too. ^_^

I have a feeling that we may be going toe to toe again in Nordscleife hotlaps like in the demo. I've pretty much given up on bettering my times in the demo and am waiting for the real thing now. BTW - I do plan on making a new board for the Nordschleife hotlap times for GT4, I am planning just how to lay it out and such right now....

Anyway on the Nordscleife. I want to drive the two skylines from the demo, as SIM cars. A NSX-r, RUF CTR, AUDI A4 DTM, Audi R8.

I too am looking forward to Suzuka. The inclusion of the 'Ring and Suzuka in the game are all I need to buy it!

:-)

Great videos...keep it up.

kx125z
What is Gymkhana? Thanks in advance. :D
Gymkhana is the free area where your task is marked by cones. Remember the coffee breaks from Prologue, where you have to knock over 20 cones as fast as possible, or the one with the S2000 where you must stay within the cones? That's Gymkhana!

Cheers,
the Interceptor

Hey....I have a video request. I was looking through your videos and noticed there is now an in game in car view (i.e. you see the hood, not just bumper cam). Could you take a Subaru WRX onto a course and take a video of the in car video for me. I've been waiting for this view in the GT series for years!

the Interceptor
Gymkhana is the free area where your task is marked by cones. Remember the coffee breaks from Prologue, where you have to knock over 20 cones as fast as possible, or the one with the S2000 where you must stay within the cones? That's Gymkhana!

Cheers,
the Interceptor

Coffe Breaks from prolouge...uggh, I still have nightmares about those damn cones. I flat out gave up on trying to do better than bronze on any of them. I golded all the exams and the first coffee break, silvered the second and just ran the others to get them over and complete the game...uggh <--- not a fan of the coffee breaks

I'm having trouble with codec, and the one from the Microsoft site doesn't work...

Anybpdy know how they are seeing the videos?

Cheers these are sweet.

if you guys are having a hard time getting videos to run or sound problems you should get K-lite codec pack its free and has a great host of codecs for everything you need.

- Media Player Classic [version 6.4.8.2]
- DivX Pro [version 5.2.1] [Decoding]
- DivX Pro [version 5.1.1] [Encoding]
- XviD [Version 1.0.3 build 2004-12-20] [Decoding]
- XviD [Version 1.0.3 build 2004-12-20] [Encoding]
- 3ivX Pro [version D4 4.5.1] [Decoding]
- 3ivX Pro [version D4 4.5.1] [Encoding]
- Windows Media 9 VCM [version 9.0.1.369]
- Windows Media [version 10.0.0.3646 / 8.0.0.4487 / 8.0.0.4000]
- On2 VP3 [version 3.2.5.0]
- On2 VP6 [version 6.2.0.10] [Decoding]
- On2 VP6 [version 6.2.0.10] [Encoding]
- Ligos Indeo XP [version 5.2820.15.58]
- Intel Indeo [version 4.51.16.2]
- Intel Indeo [version 3.24.15.03]
- Intel I.263 [version 2.55.1.16]
- huffyuv [version 2.2.0]
- MS MPEG-4 [version 4.1.0.3927]
- DivX ;) MPEG-4 Low and Fast motion [version 4.1.0.3927]
- Cyberlink DVD decoder [version 6.0.0.1006]
- Elecard MPEG-2 demuxer [version 2.0.84.30429]
- MainConcept MPEG-2 demuxer [version 1.0.0.54]
- Ligos MPEG-2 decoder [version 4.0.0.77]
- Cyberlink MPEG-2 decoder [version 6.0.0.1006]
- MainConcept MPEG-2 decoder [version 1.0.0.56]
- Fraunhofer MP3 DirectShow decoder [version 1.9.0.311]
- WMA DirectShow decoder [version 8.0.0.4487]
- AC3 DirectShow decoder [version 0.70b mod]
- AC3 ACM decoder [version 0.7]
- Ogg Vorbis DirectShow decoder (CoreVorbis) [version 1.0]
- AAC DirectShow decoder (CoreAAC) [version 1.0b9]
- Nero Digital MPEG-1/2 decoder [version 1.0.4.6]
- MusePack DirectShow decoder [version 1.0.0.3]
- Voxware DirectShow decoder [version 1.0.0.12]
- Monkey's Audio DirectShow decoder [version 1.00]
- DivX ;) Audio [version 4.2.0.0]
- LAME MP3 Encoder [version 3.96.1]
- Ogg DirectShow splitter [version 0.9.9.5] and Vorbis DLLs [version 1.1.0]
- Matroska DirectShow splitter [version 1.0.2.4]
- Matroska DirectShow muxer [version 1.0.0.9]
- DirectVobSub (vsfilter) [version 2.33]
- Matrix Mixer [version 0.30b]
- SHOUTcast Source [version 1.0.0.1]
- Morgan Multimedia Stream Switcher [version 0.9.9]
- DivX Anti-Freeze [version 0.4]
- GSpot Codec Information Appliance [version 2.52 beta 1 build 20040915]
- FourCC Changer
- Bitrate Calculator

that is what is contained in the full version.

download frome here

Probably nothing, i don't have any webspace left. Don't know where else i could host video's without problems. (Like signing up, download limit etc)

Egghead
Probably nothing, i don't have any webspace left. Don't know where else i could host video's without problems. (Like signing up, download limit etc)

Hi... sorry to bug you , but i was wondering if you had recorded the monaro yet ,, if you haven't its all good, but if you have , may i have a link to the download.

Thanks man. you are doing us a huge fav taking all those movies 👍

ge-had
Hi... sorry to bug you , but i was wondering if you had recorded the monaro yet ,, if you haven't its all good, but if you have , may i have a link to the download.

Thanks man. you are doing us a huge fav taking all those movies 👍

Nope, i had a busy day, will capture it today.

Has jordan answerd back to you?

Nope. :)

I supose you've got a lot of requests...but sorry, a video of M3, M3 CSL or ClioV6 phaseII going fast or drifting would be a dream come true for me :P

Thanks

He already said he dosent have anymore webspace left. He cant post anymore.
(Unless he uses www.yousendit.com, and just sends the link to the person's email address)

hm.. I'll take a '02 SL500 on the nurb. and some photomode pics! :D :dopey: ;)
overclocked412@earthlink.net ... ( :scared: and there better not be any crazy people try to hunt me down and kill my email... :dopey: )

edit: *checks email*..... wheres my link.. :grumpy: huh!! >:-O ;-p just kiddin :sly:

Hey egghead, do you think you can get some photo captures of the Charger durning that replay clip? THe part with the new view I mean.

Back