GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition wk. 3

Hehe, pink Stormer. That's a first. ;)

Love your photo Lando. The car seem to have some kind of glow around it. Looks very nice. 👍

yeh i wanted to change it beyond the norm. i hate the colour it comes in.
Franz your pic is great. like it alot.

Final Entry

I know I'm not really up to this high level of competition but I couldn't resist the V8's

GTChamp2003
Hehe, pink Stormer. That's a first. ;)

Love your photo Lando. The car seem to have some kind of glow around it. Looks very nice. 👍
I cut the car out in full detail and color as a layer, blurred and releveled the underlying layer and merged the car back in. The "glow" is stuff I'm not good enough to clean up from the blur layer. :P Thanks for the positive feedback!

Whoa JT. That's crazy. :sly:
In my opinion you overdid it a bit but that's just me. :)

I know, but I liked it more than my last entry, and it will at least stick out if nothing else :) Just felt like spicing things up a little. Plus, I saw some artwork in the newest issue of Road and Track (or something) that was similar and I REALLY liked it. The kind of auto art you'd like to have over your mantle. Anyway, I just thought it was cool :D

sprite
yeh i wanted to change it beyond the norm. i hate the colour it comes in.
Franz your pic is great. like it alot.

thanks sprite ... glad you like it
I like your pink Stormer as well
looks like you learned some reflection skill

Here's my entry then : Final Entry

Champ.[/QUOTE]

Hope it's not too big and that all the rules have been complied with !

Cheers ;)

- Sorry about my remote link earlier !

Bouyo
Here's my entry then :

Rules
Winner will select the top 10 for the poll and pick the theme for the following week.
Post your final entry in red letters. Such as “FINAL ENTRY”
A preview image may be used, but it may be no bigger than 300*400 pixels by either photo orientation.
You may have two honorable mentions if a preview image is not used.
Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.

It is too big, and the rules have not been complied with :)

Bouyo

Cheers ;)

:eek: WTF mate?....thats huge...you must use imageshack...you can upload through the reply screen... otherwise its DQ'd

Here's my Jaguar S-Type R '02 driving through a pitch black tunnel caught on Nightvision Cam:

FINAL ENTRY

Nice! Very creative, but you should try to get rid of the yellow light...usually night cameras are totally green, although it does look really good :)

Final entry

ad3prev7wv.jpg

EDIT: Grabbed a bottle of turtle wax and gave that hood another round of polishing. I think it's as clean now as I can get it.

Nice pic but unfortunalty not a V8.....

edit: my slow ass internet connection at work!!! danger orange has already pointed this out.... :dunce: don't mind me

This ain't my entry, but it was gonna be...

This car has already been used too many times, so I am gonna have to come up with something better! And, not to gloat or anything, but since I am probably going to win the week 2 2.0, let this picture give you an idea of what my theme is going to be! (You that know me!):)

440 CHARGER
, let this picture give you an idea of what my theme is going to be! (You that know me!):)

I think I catch your drift....perfect...I enjoy those too 👍

440 CHARGER
Maybe my Final Entry, but I doubt it. This is just a teaser for now!:)

This car has already been used too many times, so I am gonna have to come up with something better! And, not to gloat or anything, but since I am probably going to win the week 2 2.0, let this picture give you an idea of what my theme is going to be! (You that know me!):)

That pic is EXCELLENT.

Well, I got a copy of Photoshop and it rocks! Only just learning stuff so my pic this week is fairly simple but I look forward to playing with it further in future:

FINAL ENTRY

ORIGINAL

JTSnooks
Nice! Very creative, but you should try to get rid of the yellow light...usually night cameras are totally green, although it does look really good :)
Thanks :) I couldn't get it quite how I wanted it, thanks to the Noise Filter making the filesize so huge. I might tinker with it more today.

Back