GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition

How to sharpen a pic?

Do you guys use the sharpen TOOL?

Or is there any other way around?

When I use the tool it starts to pixelate.

Div is back
How to sharpen a pic?

Do you guys use the sharpen TOOL?

Or is there any other way around?

When I use the tool it starts to pixelate.

Go over to filters, go down to sharpen. use any of those four sharpen filters.

If you decrease the picture in size slightly it will sharpen it up nicely. That's the only other way I know of.

Slick6
RacingFreak2k3, you seem to be very confident in your work judging by the filename of your picture. ;) 👍

haha no not really, i just can't think of names of things, and i have to come upi with something different for everything on my computer...I know i'm not THAT great.

Final Entry

ximg009549nn.jpg

Master_Yoda
i lost, i have no place in being in a compotition like this.

I guess I'll take that as a compliment. :)

By the way, 440 CHARGER, that shot is ****ing amazing! A black border was a very nice choice.

treefingers
radial blur is a blur filter, which can be used in this comp. all i ask is that you dont take it too far. if im not here, listen to 440 CHARGER.
Ok, cool. I just wanted to know because some of my sweetest drift pics, I use the handbrake to get into them and take photos. You end up with a brilliant photo, but the rear wheel isn't moving, and it looks terrible.

Brock5000
I call her Goldie :lol:

Final Entry and the Original Image

I did my best to smooth out the angular bits spoiling the curves and cleaned up the jagged lines. I added a few layers of light blurs plus a bit of speed blur, then I played with the colour on the car to take the green tint out of it. Hope you like it :)
very nice pic, and YOU STOLE MY CATS NAME, his name is Goldie :sly:

What do you guys think of this? Are you diggin the painting style texture on it, or is it a 👎 ? Because it looks good to me, but I don't know? I am not going to use this particular shot as an my final entry, although I may change my final to this one!

My entry, but i know ive lost since Tabs and 440 have the best here. :( ahh well here it is.

FINAL ENTRY

Preview
comp1preview29pf.jpg

these entries are real nice
I guess I have to rework a better entry later

franz
these entries are real nice
I guess I have to rework a better entry later
ditto, these are very nice pics.

i have been comen up somthen, i'm gonna replace the other pic i entered. on the other hand ispent 5 hours last nights working on different pics, and i think i'm getting close to my best.

PICS-COMING SOON TO A FORUM NEAR YOU!

This is really a nice comp! In 1 day, I increased my picture quality by more than I could ever imagine!

Thank you.

Div is back
Check out my gallery for more shots for this comp, I'm still unsure about my final entry! As usual...
HAH i'm glad i'm not the only one, i
i expect to have find a pic within the hour, so be ready to see a crapy pic :crazy: :yuck:

Latest Posts

Back