• Thread starter Slick6
  • 167 comments
Final Entry

Crown Jewls of the FORD Family

Had a lot of great pics this week but I thought this was the best for the theme

HMs:
"Head Start"

"Check Out My Bling Bling Baby"

I have to admit there have been some really good entries this week well done to everyone

This is my first time entering competition. Hope you like it. Any comments or suggestions would be gladly appreciated. Only adjusted contrast w/Photoshop.

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

Don't be in a hurry. Stop. click the pictures. Make them real size. Breathe deep and look.

Enjoy.

Final Entry

I love this picture the most out of the 30 i took because there is just so much atmosphere in this one. The lighting, the pose, the environment and the angle i think are very impressive. It's like the car is part of the scenery like the forest of trees each many hundred years old.

Honorable Mentions

This one is one of the most realistic pictures i have ever taken in gt4. The car and everything just look too real from this point of view and in this lighting.

It took me so long to make up my mind between this one and the one i chose as my final entry. This one is very beautiful. The cars curves come out on this one.

i wish light photoshop were allowed.. mine looks SO much better with a screen-layer:
vs
:dunce: o well.

FINAL

After spending way too much time taking pictures I reverted back to this one as my final because it seems to tell a story. 100 meters to 130R This has always been my favorite track. Even back it the day of Ayrton Senna's Monaco GP on the Genisis. :)

doubleA
FINAL

After spending way too much time taking pictures I reverted back to this one as my final because it seems to tell a story. 100 meters to 130R This has always been my favorite track. Even back it the day of Ayrton Senna's Monaco GP on the Genisis. :)

OMG what a sick name for your picture!

"100 meters to 130R"

Just thinking of it gives me shivers and intense Senna flashbacks.
Excellent name.

suzq044
i wish light photoshop were allowed.. mine looks SO much better with a screen-layer:
I don't know what "screen-layer" is, but I don't see why that picture should not be allowed. After all and to my eyes, it looks like Brightness and Contrast were the only changes there.

By the way, nice pictures, these last ones. 👍

Hard decision, but here goes:
Final Entry

Honorable Mentions

Had a few others...I was really happy to get find the British flag on the side of the MG! Almost made it my final given the theme for the week, but I thought the all-british (MG, MG, Bridgestone) picture won it out.

*edit* Changed my second honorable mention. Just one of many pics of the E-Type I took a while ago there. Not sure which one was the prettiest so I just chose one. Not my final because...it's not original (even though it was taken months ago), and doesn't exactly fit the theme being that it's taken in Japan. I think it's a much better use of the site than most people have shown though :D

Latest Posts

Back