gt4 pic blowout!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobragt
  • 277 comments
  • 31,474 views
561066_20040924_screen490.jpg


Ok, this is sort of a wild guess. Looking at the cars I definetely see a Golf R32 and a Alfa Romeo 147 GTA. These cars have huge power. To match this, the other cars are quite possibly;

Audi TT 3.2 quattro
Renault Clio 182
Peugeot 206 GTi 180

I can't make out the car behind the 206.
 
WOW !!! Look at the graphical improvement of the new Grand Valley- track !!!
 
Gasp (heart stops)

This is sensory overload. Man that sauber merc looks good.
 
👍 THANX !!! Now I can smile again after this NO-ONLINE-MODE-SHOCK !!! :dopey:
 
That isn't a Renault Avantime People Carrier is it above?
 
You saw the "line" on the road at the track-pic ? Looks like the racing-line....
 
Muscle car fans, there's more from page 10 if you wanna check through.

561066_20040924_screen180.jpg


Who was saying about a lack of smoke?



561066_20040924_screen185.jpg
 
askia47
autum ring?
No that is the last turn (it's a chicane) at Trial Mountain. The course is so remodelled it is hard to tell what it is! But it is most definetly Trial Mountain.

EDIT: Aw, you guys beat me to it!
 
_aj
Who was saying about a lack of smoke?



561066_20040924_screen185.jpg
That pic looks real, I thought it was real!!! OMG, the smoke looks great!!!! All we need is backfire for the high powered cars.
 
Back