GT4 Tracktalk and Tracklist *UPDATE* UNCHICANED LA SARTHE!

• Thread starter Rue
  • 335 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That photo was taken by yours truly yesterday and the blur effect wasn't part of the game, it was because I took the photo at slow shutter speedwith my camera.

My display shows 100 posts at once (the way I like it). Side scrolling is annoying (because when I come back to read posts that I missed, I have to side scroll through many posts just because of a few huge pictures). I can't believe I bothered saying please... by the way, I love your personality

JamieD
They are three pics, and I'm on 56k, so If I can handle it im sure you can to.
But I'm not on 56k so it's noticably slower considering that the server is fully loaded. If they were smaller shots, it wouldn't be so bad, but when we have to scroll to the sind to be able to see the shots, then it's a bit much.

JamieD
They are three pics, and I'm on 56k, so If I can handle it im sure you can to.

Moderators have told people repeatedly to post LINKS, not IMAGES. Change them.

It's not the page-loading that's pissing people off, it's having to side-scroll in order to read the posts. HIGHLY annoying, irregardless of what kind of connection you have.

Jedi2016
It's not the page-loading that's pissing people off, it's having to side-scroll in order to read the posts. HIGHLY annoying, irregardless of what kind of connection you have.

exactly.
(Well put, Jedi)

Thanks JamieD 👍

hey what's up? just wondering how is seoul central? i've in seoul in real life and i am just wondering that course is. any info would be great. thanks and thankyou for putting out this info for everybody to see. later. :cheers:

Trueno-86
hey what's up? just wondering how is seoul central? i've in seoul in real life and i am just wondering that course is. any info would be great. thanks and thankyou for putting out this info for everybody to see. later. :cheers:
I noticed that big loop PD has put in down one end of the circuit and I can't help but wonder what it is that's so great about them - that's three I've seen: Seoul Central, Georges V Paris and New York all have these large loops off the main straight.

Well, Paris and NY are based on the street layout of the real city, I'm assuming Seoul is too. The loops are there in the real city, so..

But I think that's one of those areas where your car and settings could have a big impact. Cars that can corner well can dominate those loops the way fast cars dominate the straightaways.

Jedi2016
Well, Paris and NY are based on the street layout of the real city, I'm assuming Seoul is too. The loops are there in the real city, so..

But I think that's one of those areas where your car and settings could have a big impact. Cars that can corner well can dominate those loops the way fast cars dominate the straightaways.
Good point, but just so long as there's not one on every track, I'm cool.

i know its the wrong thread but still for the people who own gt4 do you find it easyer to rotate the whell now i mean is it smoother to roatate it to 900* cuz i find it really hard to rotata in gt3 while driving in 900 degree mode cuz i real life its smotther so izz it now smoother to rotate that wheel?

Rohanmalvea
i know its the wrong thread but still for the people who own gt4 do you find it easyer to rotate the whell now i mean is it smoother to roatate it to 900* cuz i find it really hard to rotata in gt3 while driving in 900 degree mode cuz i real life its smotther so izz it now smoother to rotate that wheel?
I'm sorry, I didn't understand a word of what you just said. Can you re-phrase that a bit, please?

lolz i meant was that when i play gt3 i find it preety darn hard to turn the sterring wheel i mean its so much stuggle you have to go with just to turn the dame wheel i wondering is it still the same in gt4.because its not like that in real life while driving a car the sterring wheel smoothley turns.AS in gt3 while playing it in 900*dgree mode its so hard to turn the wheel that i have to 2 use 2 hands to actually turn it 900*degrees so i wanted to know has the sterring the wheel while driving has it become more smoother. thanks

GT3 isn't designed for 900 degree mode, you shouldn't even be using it. But from what I've played, yes, it's much easier to drive. My guess is that there are design differences between the DF and DFP that may account for the differences in driving. Or maybe they've just fine-tuned the control over the last few years.

Did anyone notice that in one of the pictures of lmans the speed is listed as 757 km/h, iat least i think that is what it says. This seems odd to me as it converts to roughly 473 mph. That seems just a little too fast.

dothekellykun
Did anyone notice that in one of the pictures of lmans the speed is listed as 757 km/h, iat least i think that is what it says. This seems odd to me as it converts to roughly 473 mph. That seems just a little too fast.

What are you talking about ;)

attachment.php

Do you race?
I noticed that big loop PD has put in down one end of the circuit and I can't help but wonder what it is that's so great about them - that's three I've seen: Seoul Central, Georges V Paris and New York all have these large loops off the main straight.

loop huh? well i remember couple of certain loops around seoul you can create! when i used to go around seoul driving all night w/ my buddy, central seoul had several areas that could go around. i wanna say that this loop you're talking about is around one of the old remaining castle gates that still stands today in seoul. proably around namdaemun market area. the gate entrance was in the middle of the street and you could go all around it. in any one can put out any photos on seoul central, that would be great. thank you.

dothekellykun

The picture was photoshoped.

Trueno-86
loop huh? well i remember couple of certain loops around seoul you can create! when i used to go around seoul driving all night w/ my buddy, central seoul had several areas that could go around. i wanna say that this loop you're talking about is around one of the old remaining castle gates that still stands today in seoul. proably around namdaemun market area. the gate entrance was in the middle of the street and you could go all around it. in any one can put out any photos on seoul central, that would be great. thank you.
Just for the record, by 'loop' I mean that long near-full circle-like constant-radius corners.

Do you race?
Just for the record, by 'loop' I mean that long near-full circle-like constant-radius corners.

i got what you mean now. saw the actual track on 1up.com. i've been there before but i can't remember the name of the area. i want to say it's in the cityhall area. cool. later.

Slightly off topic, but for those looking for a bit of Lemans action from old right now.
Sky Movies Cinema 2 is just about to Show 'Lemans' digital remastered I believe, So Im sitting Back Got the widescreen on With The Dolby System cranked up, ready to enjoy a bit of Nostalgia. :D

Edit: Finished, Pure, un-adulterated Auto-motive Class :)

Any new unlocked tracks? ( Special Stage Route 11? Rome Circuit? Clubman Route Stage 5? Red Rock Valley? )

What about Fuji 2005F and Fuji2005GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back