GT4 WRS Week 23: "Trimming Time at Mid-Field"

• Thread starter CFM
  • 403 comments
New splits (I think the SHig and I must be long lost twins or something :lol: )

T1: 20.425
T2: 39.660

Still looking for a few more tenths, ;)

Beat my last time by 0.030! haha not much but its a start... frustrating as it is..
Splits yeah probably slightly faster..
Still catching up to jerome! :P

~~~~ Jase

New splits again:

Red Toyota Altezza Touring Car '01 @ Midfield

T1 - :20.354
T2 - :39.483

Its on like Donkey Kong Jase!!!!

jump_ace

ARGGGHHH! new splits.. on a roll..

t1: 20.402 (how am i sooooo slow here)
t2: 39.561 (hmm...)

Jerome, battle for division 2 is on! :)
Im done for today i think...

~~~~~ Jase

flat-out
After an hour I finally managed to run 3 good sectors in one single clean lap.
T1 : 20.472
T2 : 39.616
with a .307 improvement at the finish line.

Nice splits there, Cyril 👍
Guess I will have to put a lot more work into this combo, now that the weekend is finally here and I will have some time to race.

39.9 at T2 ain't going to cut it and I need to bring Italy way up on the board :D :sly:

I will put a few laps in tomorrow - had too many beers tonight :cheers:

Later.

The Wizard.

finally beggining a session;

T1: 20´365
T2: 39´541

such a crazy week, don´t know if my time would put me in 5th or 15th :crazy:

another 0´3 and i reach my half second goal for this week...

i´m dying with curiosity for now... :nervous:

still lots of catch up to do

jase86

~~~~~ Jase

I see your schwartz is as bis as mine! ;)

jump_ace

VTRacing
New splits (I think the SHig and I must be long lost twins or something :lol: )

T1: 20.425
T2: 39.660

Still looking for a few more tenths, ;)

No kidding!

Put in some more time and I'm tapped for now at:

T1 20.438
T2 39.636

Uncanny...

As usual, I dropped time in the first twenty minutes or so and then flailed futily (is that a word?) for an additional hour or so.

Hope to drop some more time tomorrow.

-SHig

SHigSpeed
No kidding!

Put in some more time and I'm tapped for now at:

T1 20.438
T2 39.636

Uncanny...

As usual, I dropped time in the first twenty minutes or so and then flailed futily (is that a word?) for an additional hour or so.

Hope to drop some more time tomorrow.

-SHig

"futilely" :)

Great run Cyril 👍 Way out of my reach

T1-20.438
T2-39.862

Heh, thanks for the spelling tip! :^)

Well, last session of the night was not futile. Finally got down under my intermediate goal time. Splits look much better but my 3rd segment time wasn't the best.

T1 20.333
T2 39.535

-SHig

end of session for me tonight, got the hang of the combo, NOW its trimming time...

T1: 20´374 :grumpy:
T2: 39´507

still 0´3 from where i want to be... bettered my time by 0´014, but this week, its already something. i think my T3 to finish is good, so, i just have to work a bit on T1... maybe tomorrow...

just a matter of getting laps togheter... time will come, just have to be patience...

Well, didn't make up much in the splits, but finished very well again and clipped just .014 from my last lap. About .07 out of what I believe to be my limit.

T1: 20.381 ( :sigh: )
T2: 39.537 ( :wtf: )

sjaak68
Great run Cyril 👍 Way out of my reach

T1-20.438
T2-39.862
Of course it's not out of your reach.
I have run about 20 times 39.9xx, half a dozen times 39.86x or .87x, once 39.778 and once 39.616.
I need to improve the final sector, I know that there is at least .2 to shave off.

Kolyana
On another note, I *was* trying to catch you this week .. I was right on your heels, but your latest run here may be someting I can't get close to.
Why do you think I was running so fast... I knew you were right behind my rear bumper and I wanted to stay ahead for once :lol:

Then, could you guys pay attention not to post final times ? I just came across 2 of them... holl corrected but kenny not yet.

Finally, to the one who wonders if this is the fastest lap in the WRS : the second lap in the Minolta at High Speed Ring was faster, but it wasn't a submitted time.
Back in GT3, we had a race on Midfield reverse in the 787B, and the fastest guys were under a minute.

First splits on my first weekend, woo

T1: 20:516 (I can cut off about .2 here, yet I always just hit that gravel trap)
T2: 39:942 (must be something to do with that long left handed sweeper)

Currently retired for the night because my hands are sore from hitting the table in frustration lol.

All together, I reckon I could rip off about another .3 or .4, but there's a long way to go yet.

New splits:

T1: 20.518
T2: 40.188

I think I ran about 60 of 70 laps since the beginning of this week (waaaay more than I usually spend on the WRS), because I would like very much to get a T2 of under 40s, but I just can't seem to make it.

I really should learn how to use the MT one of these days...

flat-out
Finally, to the one who wonders if this is the fastest lap in the WRS : the second lap in the Minolta at High Speed Ring was faster, but it wasn't a submitted time.
Back in GT3, we had a race on Midfield reverse in the 787B, and the fastest guys were under a minute.

Ah, interesting. I only looked through the race results from GT4 when I was wondering. Thanks 👍

Damn it amp. And I thought I was gonna win again. See you at the finish line. I think I can get two tenths overall and maybe a T2 at 39.6xx. Well got to go drive, peace.

amp88
Ah, interesting. I only looked through the race results from GT4 when I was wondering. Thanks 👍
I raced in the GT3 WRS from week 65 to 106. Perhaps there were other fast races before I join.

Drifting 4 Ever
Damn it amp. And I thought I was gonna win again. See you at the finish line. I think I can get two tenths overall and maybe a T2 at 39.6xx. Well got to go drive, peace.

I've learned not to count chickens before they're hatched, especially in the WRS. My last sector wasn't great, so even if you don't improve you'd probably have a quicker overall time than me at the moment. Plus there's a lot of time for people to improve or for people to come in and set a new time.

I think there's probably about a tenth or a tenth and a half maximum room left for improvement in my run. I've watched the replay a couple of times and can only identify two corners I could make any real improvement in.

Good luck 👍

Well i just cant find any more time out there, the one time i beat my ghost i had a spectacular head on into the barrier after T2 when i forgot my braking point! Never mind first week in Div 2 will be interested to see where i end up!!

jase86

~~~~~ Jase

Just remember I've improved my final time too Jase ;)

I might have another go at this later on, I can't have my podium place snatched away from me like that :mischievous:

flat-out

I remember that race,back in GT3,it was my first WRS race. :)

Just for some extra tension on the leaderboard:

T1-20.363
T2-39.617

My time so far (only started 30 mins ago)

T1 - 20.8 (20.4 best)
T2 - 40.2

Easy .6 still to come if i have time.
OMG its so close this week! i love it!

Still waiting for you to pick the ford model t in a combo CFM!! :P

holl01
hello people

had a final two hour session on this phenominal combo and i did a stunning lap

time submitted to CFM

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!

OI OI OI!!

👍

haha, if this lap is that one u told me in msn, so you got beat by a wild lion in fury my friend.

Latest Posts

Back