Gt5 bathurst leaked?

• Thread starter dodge2217
  • 1,021 comments
RACECAR
Personally, the rediculous thing I see here is the petty argument of how good or bad GT5 is in a thread that isn't about that in the first place.

Welcome to GT Planet..

the part where you race/drive the car on the track.

that is gameplay. not your offline career stuff. a spec be spec. that's like story elements. you know why people like devil may cry 1 and 4? It aint the story bruv. It's the 60fps slashathon

You do realize you contradicted yourself right? Offline A-Spec is gameplay because... you won't believe this, but you can drive and even race a car... on a track!

And as said above, lets stay on topic. However I don't know what to contribute to the actual topic so others may do that part. :lol:

i am sorry pal. it was until some one suggested outsourcing gran turismo gameplay. :lol:

i just had to get in a few points

shift_key.jpg

I'm just going to put vandaliser on ignore now because I'm tired of his stupidity. I suggest you all do the same for your sanity.

SimonK
I'm just going to put vandaliser on ignore now because I'm tired of his stupidity. I suggest you all do the same for your sanity.

I had him on ignore for ages. I missed the stupidity after awhile though. Brightens up the day.

Lets get this back on topic now please.

Any future posts that do not relate to Bathurst are gone and the member in question will find the staff taking an interest in them.

Scaff

Ok back on topic.

If bathurst was released for gt5 (or 6 for that matter) imagine the online lobbies the battles would be epic!!!

thelvynau
Ok back on topic.

If bathurst was released for gt5 (or 6 for that matter) imagine the online lobbies the battles would be epic!!!

Just the same a SPA I imagine. Maybe a bit less. SPA was higher up the wish list than Bathburst.

Ok back on topic.

If/when Bathurst does get released/included it would certainly need the right car to compliment it, Holdens etc.

I do hope that whilst they were in Australia they went and got data for some other tracks. One just because if you're going to do something (Go to Australia to model tracks) you might as well do it properly and two for the possibilities. I mean one track in a country is good but when you have multiple track it gives you great opportunities for racing events and series.

Just imagine it, four or five Aussie tracks and some V8 Supercars. It was great in a game like Toca, it'll be even better in a GT engine.

SimonK
I do hope that whilst they were in Australia they went and got data for some other tracks. One just because if you're going to do something (Go to Australia to model tracks) you might as well do it properly and two for the possibilities. I mean one track in a country is good but when you have multiple track it gives you great opportunities for racing events and series.

Just imagine it, four or five Aussie tracks and some V8 Supercars. It was great in a game like Toca, it'll be even better in a GT engine.

Agreed would be pointless in travelling here just for one track.

And bathurst in other games my friends and I have had some awesome races and crashing while racing on the edge.

Ok back on topic.

No it wouldn't, take Spa for example, it's a superb track, but there are next to no rooms online these days.. Just saying.. If Bathrust was GT5 DLC I fear it would have the same fate.

No it wouldn't, take Spa for example, it's a superb track, but there are next to no rooms online these days.. Just saying.. If Bathrust was GT5 DLC I fear it would have the same fate.

I unfortunately agree and think it will be like Spa: First week and Month, Rooms aplenty. Afterwards, back to same old tracks and same old rooms. I almost get the feeling its kinda useless to put anything new in if it's only popular the first week its out and then gets used almost not at all afterward. People begged for the Aventador and were ecstatic to see it back in January. Here we are now in March and almost every Open lobby I visit, no one uses it. Same for all the other DLC cars. Used maybe only the first week, nobody cares the next.

I unfortunately agree and think it will be like Spa: First week and Month, Rooms aplenty. Afterwards, back to same old tracks and same old rooms. I almost get the feeling its kinda useless to put anything new in if it's only popular the first week its out and then gets used almost not at all afterward. People begged for the Aventador and were ecstatic to see it back in January. Here we are now in March and almost every Open lobby I visit, no one uses it. Same for all the other DLC cars. Used maybe only the first week, nobody cares the next.

Well for me, every lobby I do happen to go to has at least 1 or 2 DLC cars running and the Lambo & V12 Vantage are the one's I happen to see the most. However I do agree that Spa is rarely used anymore. I still see a few lobbies running on Route X though.

"SO ur BATHURST TRACK ISNT WORKING" i said "bathurst" ?

More than likely he said "SO ur BLOODTHIRSTY HACK ISNT WORKING"

Probably a referance to your wife or girlfriend who was complaining in the background.
(Maybe saying she doesn't have a job??)

I'd sue

Mac K

Really? Are people not racing the F1's around the go-kart track either?. I remember a lot about that when released.

Im guessing it depends on the people I have a few mates who are already talking about playing bathurst alot longer than the first week be it on gt5 or 6.

thelvynau
Im guessing it depends on the people I have a few mates who are already talking about playing bathurst alot longer than the first week be it on gt5 or 6.

I'll bet that all the Aussie rooms will be bathurt for quite a while.

Spa is a cool track but I find only exciting for fast cars, not hugely exhilarating for slow and medium speed cars(big corners and very wide spaces). The kind of track requiring high precision to get a good enjoyable lap rather than 'thrashing around'.

Bathurst on the other hand seems to be a mix of Laguna and nurb; narrow, twisty, fast elevation changes and fast speed variations. The sort of exciting track I believe lots of people like to play over and over.

I know if Bathurst comes and is a good replication it will become my go-to track for testing and quick fun, alongside or replacing nurburgring nordschleife.

That said I would prefer it coming on GT6 so it gets a proper go at being part of the game(not just online for a few that buy it) and that it will not be rushed.

R.S
Bathurst on the other hand seems to be a mix of Laguna and nurb; narrow, twisty, fast elevation changes and fast speed variations. The sort of exciting track I believe lots of people like to play over and over.

Very good analogy. 👍

The third thing that passed through my mind when I heard "Bathurst coming to GT" was "Great, another track my Bob can't drive!":dopey:

I'm kidding, but I'll bet he'll have issues with the tight sections, and the AI will beat the crap out of him... and I'll get a few rage quits.

I honestly can't wait for this track to come; I loved R.S's analogy - quote:

"Bathurst on the other hand seems to be a mix of Laguna and nurb; narrow, twisty, fast elevation changes and fast speed variations. The sort of exciting track I believe lots of people like to play over and over."

It really can't be put better than that.👍

I used to play v8 supercars 2 bathurst with my brother for days at a time gt series needs this track.

I've seen several Kart space runs online, but not so much spa. Remember this, most of those who play GT5 probably don't know or know little about the tracks they're racing on. The GT original tracks especially those like SSR X and Kart space get more play time online. Yet nothing seems to be the big three: Dirty and or Clean Nascar, Drag racing and Drifting.

Its a shame because the variations that are present in nurburgring are also abundant in bathurst so much fun.

Back