GT5 Cover Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spec M
  • 392 comments
  • 62,907 views
McLaren-MP4-12C_2011_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg

McLaren MP4-12C
 
I'd actually like to see an interior instead of a cover car. I made a mock up for a quick idea of what I mean:

apffn.jpg

Nice. The interior of a Ferrari 599.
 
I don't think a Ferrari nor a Nissan should grace the cover. Something dynamic, but not as outlandish. I was thinking Audi R8, but Forza has that. Maybe an Aston Martin DBS?
 
NO Car ONLY GT5...wich suggest (GT says more than any car) but I think we already got that in GT3 I think it was...

So I think we get the SLS if Mercedes pays the best money to PD for the cover...
 
I think the SLS will be a great cover car. It's fast, powerful, and it's modern and classic at the same time. Great Choice.
 
Get that disgusting steering wheel crap out of here. It's a racing game. The cars are the centre of attraction in GT.
 
I'm not really feeling lambo's for the cover, too much of a wanker car (compensation...) i think we'll be seeing something more "street".
 
As others have said, I expect the SLS to be the cover car this time around.
 
Ok, I have changed my opinion from Nissan GT-R to Mercedes-Benz SLR AMG.
 
My baby would be the Subaru B4 Blitzen, think the first one was made in 2000 or 2001. I'd have it in black.:) It was in GT4 so maybe it will be in GT5. It's one good car. I love it. I'd have one identical to the one I have in real life, with the light tune I've done to it, and another race specification.

EDIT: In case you're not convinced about how good this car is: It was designed by Porsche, wind tunnel tested, steel body panels replaced with aluminium, F1 inspired front bumper, specially designed plastic undertrays to help with airflow under the car, super light Porsche designed 17" alloy wheels, it's tiptronic transmission was also designed by Porsche, more than 280Bhp and 0-60Mph in 5.5s, yet with air conditioning, leather seats, 4 doors, lots of room in the back. Only downside is the Porsche designed parts are expensive and it only does about 20mpg.:(

Here is a link:

http://www.subaru-sti.co.jp/blitzen/top/top_f.htm
 
Last edited:
My baby would be the Subaru B4 Blitzen, think the first one was made in 2000 or 2001. I'd have it in black.:) It was in GT4 so maybe it will be in GT5. It's one good car. I love it. I'd have one identical to the one I have in real life, with the light tune I've done to it, and another race specification.

Sorry. Wrong post. This is the cover one, not the "Which car is your baby?" one...
 
Get that disgusting steering wheel crap out of here. It's a racing game. The cars are the centre of attraction in GT.
That's why GT2's cover was a near identical theme, or why GT3, & GT HD focused on 1 small section of a car, right?

Why should GT5 be any different....
 
Now I think that the cover car can be a Mercedes-Bens SLS AMG!
 
458 seems like the best idea.

I'm not so high on the SLS, especially as a cover car. Ferrari sells better than any other car logo, so why not have it on the cover?
 
458 seems like the best idea.

I'm not so high on the SLS, especially as a cover car. Ferrari sells better than any other car logo, so why not have it on the cover?
And the 458 is not even confirmed?
 
I'd be happy with any Ferrari since we have all been waiting for it's arrival since GT1. *cough*599GTBFiorano*cough*
 
I don't think Mercedes (see GTConcept .. intro) or Nissan (First GT)..

Nissan .. First GT (intro)
Honda .. GT2 (menu of the game)
Toyota .. intro of GT3
Mercedes .. intro of GTC
Ford .. GT4 (menu and intro)
Ferrari ..intro of GTHD
Citroen ..the GT it's also been used in the spec III of GT5P ..

They usually don't repeat a maker two times...

Let see ..

I-R
 
Last edited:
Get that disgusting steering wheel crap out of here. It's a racing game. The cars are the centre of attraction in GT.

Gran_Turismo_2.jpg
 
Cover cars will be most probably SLS AMG (front view) + vintage original 300SL (rear view).
 
Dont know if this has been mentioned in here or not... but does anyone thing we'll find out the Cover Car at TGS? I hope so, not that I care to much as they could put '89 Ford Escort on the cover and I'd still line up to buy it.
 
Back