GT5 Cover Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spec M
  • 392 comments
  • 62,908 views
Here is my pick

14904-bigthumbnail.jpg
 
i'd give you 1000000 e-pound's if that was it :D
 
Has anybody thought about the Castrol Oil Toyota Supra? It's been in GT2, GT3, and GT4.. And it's one of those "iconic" cars when it comes to GT. Whenever I see it, it reminds me of GT.
castrol_supra_00.jpg

DSC_7763.JPG


Classic
 
^It was in GT1 as well. My favorite car from that game.

Sweet I'm a Gold Member.
 
I think it will be a Nissan GTR JGTC model. Maybe they will put it under a car cover like in GT1 :). And it would be cool if they made a mosaic of all the cars to make one car photo.
 
I wouldn't bet on regular GT-R nor on the GT by Citroen, since they've already been on Prologue's covers. The "red racing GT-R" (JGTC) seems probable, but I'll bet a Ferrari (one of the never ones. 458 Italia?), just for the sake of betting. They're new, they're important, they've never been on the cover.

But I'd like to see the LP 670-4 SV here :D
 
PD will probably take a car to really capture the average consumer's attention. So some sort of Italian or Euro exotic will fit the bill.

Aren't covers sometimes different region to region?
 
PD will probably take a car to really capture the average consumer's attention. So some sort of Italian or Euro exotic will fit the bill.

Aren't covers sometimes different region to region?

Depending on the game, that does happen sometimes though rare from what I've seen(last one I've seen with varying covers in regions was F1CE). I don't think GT has really had different game covers for different regions though, or I don't recall seeing different ones at least.
 
...Ok. And the point of this picture(seen on another thread as well) is....?
 
The Real Police Racing Simulator?
 
Tompei913, that's a Lamborghini R-GT not an SV:)
 
i think we have found the cover car the Mercedes SLS AMG, ‘Highlight’ of Gran Turismo 5 seems to me that this is a contender, what do you think??
 
i think we have found the cover car the Mercedes SLS AMG, ‘Highlight’ of Gran Turismo 5 seems to me that this is a contender, what do you think??/QUOTE] What I was going to put when I saw this thread. Its a toss up between the SLS and the JGTC R-35 as that was at the end of the E3 trailer and the ZR-1 was at the end of one of the GT PSP trailers right? Just my thoughts anyway :)
 
^ I like that idea. I personally think it'll have something to do with their new liscences, like Lambroghini, NASCAR, or WRC
 
Imagine this being a special cover for the Indian release of GT5. This guy looks like he's ready to race!:lol:

Sorry for it being so huge!

autorickshaw%5B4%5D.jpg


Edit: Here's a smaller one. This guy looks like serious biznez...

Now Im really hoping they stick some indian cars in the game.

If any indian car made the cover it would totally be a tata nano or hindustan ambassador.
ndq16e.jpg


My best ACTUAL guess is a Koenigsegg... I dont know if it is in the game but im hoping since its a exotic car and it has not been in the game before...
fadc1l.jpg

I think its a good contender...
 
Last edited:
pic-4549.gif
 
Reventon, Italia, GT by Citroen, SLS AMG, some variant of the GTR, or maybe even a combination of rally, nascar and road car.
Personally, I'd love to see a Pagani on the cover...but I don't think it's gonna happen :(
 
Mercedes SLS
 
I'd actually like to see an interior instead of a cover car. I made a mock up for a quick idea of what I mean:

apffn.jpg
 
I'd actually like to see an interior instead of a cover car. I made a mock up for a quick idea of what I mean:

apffn.jpg
This is sick i love the embedded GT logo
 
Back