GT5 delayed

• Thread starter Kingdizzi
  • 4,267 comments
Reponse to Devedander"

Haha. I was just going to point that out. I linked it somewhere too. Uh-oh.

And let the Speculations begin .... GO!

Congrats.

Except I'll note you said "An announcement Monday, or tomorrow, or the way things are going, the 24th."

Shotgun forecasters are always correct...

My point was if my guess wasn't correct then I doubt they are going to announce anything till the release party. Sheds, I called that one to a T. Throw me a fricken bone here.

Oh, wish I hadn't asked.

I told them in the countdown thread, to count up this time. Any delays they could just add on to it.

Oh well.

I might not be able to buy a PS3 until early January, so it's not really that big a deal for me anyway, but having known what GT Anticipation is like all the way up to GT4, I feel sorry for people who are bursting to get their hands on it.

I might not be able to buy a PS3 until early January, so it's not really that big a deal for me anyway, but having known what GT Anticipation is like all the way up to GT4, I feel sorry for people who are bursting to get their hands on it.

Only EU date has been delayed for 2 days. US date remains firm.

Well, personally, everyday has felt like christmas eve since the new release date.

Why do you have to wait till January?

This thread is like that nasty tree in the Empire strikes back. You need to enter but are afraid of what you see.

Back