GT5 delayed

• Thread starter Kingdizzi
  • 4,267 comments
KAZ just tweeted this:
まもなく発売日が発表されそうだ。うぉ・・・シビレるぜ・・・。

it says on google translate:

Release date is likely to be announced shortly. Let U O Reru Sibi.

and we all know he is the silent type ... :sly:

this is his tweet-tube: http://twitter.com/#!/Kaz_Yamauchi

sitting ... wishing ... waiting ...

Fingers crossed. :) :lol:

Mark my words, the first TV ad will play tomorrow morning on speed during their F1 practice coverage... that's my hope anyways. A release announcement tomorrow or Monday wouldn't surprise me with marketing to follow though. It also wouldn't surprise me if we get no announcement till the release party the way things are going.

I told you so!

"Release date is likely to be announced shortly"

Highlighted the important words. It's very subjective... like "soon" or "probably".

But I "believe" it will get announced over the weekend or Monday max, and that it will be something around the launch party date.

Just don't get your hopes up too much, if nothing comes up, it hurts more...

I still think the date will be announced next week and it's going to state 13th December or something similar.

I'd bet a lot of money on the fact it won't be released in November. It's too soon and too short notice. If it was to be released in November, they would already know it by now and would have told us weeks ago.

Thats for UK though right? Do NA get it before or after that?

Well, I think games in the US are normally released on a Tuesday(?)

UK games are released on a Friday.

So, I think it's safe to say that unless it'll be a worldwide release on Wednesday 24th, then each country will have to wait for their respective standard game release dates in the week beginning 22nd November.

I still think the date will be announced next week and it's going to state 13th December or something similar.

I'd bet a lot of money on the fact it won't be released in November. It's too soon and too short notice. If it was to be released in November, they would already know it by now and would have told us weeks ago.

Like I said :ouch:

Finally =]
News weve all been waiting for for a loooong time =]
The envy too all those people who have a pirated copy will soon come to an end =D
Bring on GT5 =D

Last edited:
My suggestion:

lock-and-key-icon-thumb355812.jpg

Now if only Amazon would change it so I can get release date delivery and I'll be set. I really gotta get it day of or else I won't be able to play it til the following Monday since I'm out of town for Thanksgiving holiday/weekend.

Latest Posts

Back