GT5 Drift Teams

L2D_Darkstal2
Ace here representing L2D(Live to Drift) was just wondering what other drift teams are out there? Also is there going to be any possible future ladder matches where we can actually battle teams and go up in rank?

See you in my rearview!

Im on SFX from forza and I assume well be making a move partially to GT5. We probably wont be much into battles, though, thats never really been our thing.

Cool well look forward to seeing you folks on the track!!!Is there any specific cars you folks run? Are you a toyota team,nissan,honda etc?

I assume my team will be running a lot of different cars due to us all having drastically different tastes. TBH, I think teams that only run one make or model are just weird.

Well I'm a Nissan/Ifiniti enthusiast when it comes to drifting...I'm a honda guy at heart... My team is a Nissan team but all makes are welcome.When we compete/practice its Nissan only as thats what we will represent. As for all the other times anything goes...

also from forza not sure if i will be moving PXL over to GT5 might get GF back on the go but like SFX not sure if we will get in to the battle scene to much been there done that discovered just drifting for fun and what it is is much better

Slide America is slowly making its way over. sure i can find some new people and more from forza. Mostly friendly drift. battles once in awhile.

Well I'm a Nissan/Ifiniti enthusiast when it comes to drifting...I'm a honda guy at heart... My team is a Nissan team but all makes are welcome.When we compete/practice its Nissan only as thats what we will represent. As for all the other times anything goes...

Nissan is a solid choice, I retract my statement. I guess having a one-make team is kind of cool, I remember seeing a youtube video for Team Mouse I think, didnt they all use hachis?

I'm unsure...I drift with a couple different teams though...UKO and SlideSquad mostly...The reason for single name brand team I think it looks more clean and a bit more professional isntead of a wide array of vehicle makes...

I mean it's not like we have the S13 to choose from.Theres a pretty decent variety of makes and models and heck I know people have a different preference to style hence the reason for modding your suspension...That right there is the balance to your style,your setup.

And for those that are wondering, L2D is recruiting and sadly does require a name change to a PSN account of L2D_(yourname)_ ...I'm unsure about the data transfer but hopefully in the coming weeks that won't be much of a task instead of creating a new account and starting from scratch for medals and licenses as such...Although the alternative is to gift yourself all your cars in your previous garage..PM me for details.As for the other teams hope to see you all soon on the track!

I'd like to start a team but yeah we cant change psn id without creating a new account right? cuz there is no such thing as team/clantag?

Do you go to the Evergreen Chat?

(link below)

I used to...I drifted you a few nights ago briefly.The guys over there know me.

As for kingnorlen's comment, I feel your pain. I know its a real pain in the neck to start from scratch if you want to join a team or team name. But granted we will be drifting for the most part license's arent really a problem being that we will be online.It's only if you want to get a lot of cars on the new account is where you have the problem...I guess day by day you can just gift your car to yourself on your old account and then problem solved...

Also I've been getting pm's with people asking me if they can join the team..We are currently recruiting but remember a name change to L2D_(Yournamehere)_ is required. So like this L2D_Darkstar_ <-- my psn. As long as your mature somewhat dedicated and like drifting nissans and as long as you can pass the drift session's I host all will be well..Worse comes to worse just practice up and come back in a few days.PM me for more info!

I think seeing as a name change is free, and Ive been on my team for a long while, Ill probably be creating a PSN id with SFX in it. Id like to see the rest of my team do it as well. It looks so much more legit.

I think seeing as a name change is free, and Ive been on my team for a long while, Ill probably be creating a PSN id with SFX in it. Id like to see the rest of my team do it as well. It looks so much more legit.

Name changes aint free, you have to make a whole new account so i'll probly make another with SFX in

Name changes aint free, you have to make a whole new account so i'll probly make another with SFX in

It doesnt have a monetary value though right? Youd just have to transfer your cars and stuff. Id make an SFX_Fadam quick as to cause less pain ;), I think it should be mandatory for all of us to rock the name. Hell, 95% of us do on forza, and that costs $10 to do. I know whenever I hook up my PS3(still boxed) and make an account itll be SFX_Adavicro ;), its not just a tag, hell, you of all peoplr know what were about, Adam. We shall earn respect through being hilarious.

The only thing I dont like about having to make a new account for a team is that even when you send all your cars to the other account, your level will still be 0. Might become a hassle, at least it would for me. I made a new one before gt5 came out just for that reason. IDK who took nmk-doom, and nmk_doom though lmfao.

The only thing I dont like about having to make a new account for a team is that even when you send all your cars to the other account, your level will still be 0. Might become a hassle, at least it would for me. I made a new one before gt5 came out just for that reason. IDK who took nmk-doom, and nmk_doom though lmfao.

Well the way I see it is the name is for Online purposes only. It looks legit and professional and it represents who your with..As for the leveling up, who cares? The level has nothing to do with multiplayer really unless you want some uber 20million cr supercar to drift with. But the majority of the players drifting will have The Nissans, Mazda's,Toyota's and Hondas...

Well the way I see it is the name is for Online purposes only. It looks legit and professional and it represents who your with..As for the leveling up, who cares? The level has nothing to do with multiplayer really unless you want some uber 20million cr supercar to drift with. But the majority of the players drifting will have The Nissans, Mazda's,Toyota's and Hondas...
Subaru 360 is ghetto for drift, work that thing and you won't be disappointed.:crazy:

I just enjoy going back to an account with cars and money. Switching accounts is annoying. I do that for a couple of other games. Not suggesting anything for you, im speaking for myself.

You can add the Shadow Drift Team (LR-SWD)to the list. We are based out of the Legit Racing League. There is also the Lock-2-Lock drift team (LR-L2L) as well. Thanks for your time and hope to see you guys going sideways on the track soon.

Back