GT5 Drift Teams

Hopefully the idea of this discussion pans out into a forum created for drift teams. Also, its nice to see SnF, a respected team, come to GT5. Ill be sliding with you soon. :)

I hope we can get this thread stickied... Shoutout to l2l team, I've drifted with a few of you guys before...Hope to see you guys all online... My psn is L2D_Darkstar_ add me and hope to see you all online soon.

Just joined up with the L2D crew, PSN --> L2D_GoreGeist
I'll be mixing it up with a Comp Spec S15 and "streetable" 240's/Silvias...
Might even throw in a 370 when I get some cash flow goin on.

Yeah, SFX will be def be making the move over. Still be keeping the Forza side open though, thats a given! :) my ps3 and gt5 should be here tomorrow, well excited!!!!!

Yeah, SFX will be def be making the move over. Still be keeping the Forza side open though, thats a given! :) my ps3 and gt5 should be here tomorrow, well excited!!!!!

<3 SFX & SnF & O9K.
I'll be making the move over to GT5, but the team i was running is staying on Forza.

Just joined up with the L2D crew, PSN --> L2D_GoreGeist
I'll be mixing it up with a Comp Spec S15 and "streetable" 240's/Silvias...
Might even throw in a 370 when I get some cash flow goin on.

Wohoo welcome to the Live 2 drift family Gore.Make sure you add L2D_J-kirb_ L2D_240_Turbo and L2D_shelLyee as well. See you all on the track!

InFamous is a drift team that has made its way fromm forza and will be doing both. Team battles are more what we are into so hopefully we can set some rules system if there isnt one already in place.

<3 SFX & SnF & O9K.
I'll be making the move over to GT5, but the team i was running is staying on Forza.

<3 DRFR add drift free to the list...at somepoint a couple of members are already on GT5 so who knows :) but for sure drift free is coming to gt5!

Hopefully I'll be seeing you all online in the near future...And for the drift teams out there feel free to join our Live to Drift =L2D= Rooms....Usually 3 or more members are online at one time so it would be nice to battle against some of the other teams out there.

Team NEMESIS was just started over the weekend...

I'm still building up my team as I am picky about who I am initially inviting to the team... Will be having tryouts once I work through picking my initial team...

I've seen you around from time to time Darkstar in the drifting rooms... I'll keep an eye out for you...

Last edited:
Yea the name looks familiar...We're halfway full with our roster but Good luck with your team and find us online..When we're online L2D plays online together so more than likely there will be atleast 2-3 of us playing at a time...See you on the track..

Actually been looking for a drift team.. i float in and out lobby's giving the jimmy show and dont tell of how to drift.. anyone wanting a new member PM me please id be very interested.. i'll drift anything :)

Whats up everyone my team is TEIN Dori we are a few guys from forza but we just love racing games and i have to say this game shows me something new every day. Add me on PSN if anyone wants to drift im always looking for new ppl to drift with.

Welcome Swirly and I've definately seen you around the way a couple of times...Glad to see you on here...I'm unsure though if I have you on my psn but definately add me...Best of luck to you and your team!

Looking to join a team, have some serious ability to drift so give me a looking at and I'll prove my worth to your team...

yh am lookin to join a drift team my gamer name is GBdrift n am geeting pritty good. i use to drift on forza my gammer tag is X DRIFTWORKS x i mainly paint but drifted loads on forza 3 too.

TEAM CLTCHKIK, we lookin for some more members so hit me up if ny1 interested. we also involved wut evergreen drift chat.

PSN: mcvey19-CLTCHKIK

Hey Yall .. I am RedSuns Co-Leader .. We are a Drift && Touge Team .. We are looking for new teams to become allies with and just 2 Drift && Touge for fun .. We are having try-outs at the minute .. If yall wanna chill someday add me on RedSuns-xPacMan .. i'll be lookin forward to meeting yall

Thanks ,, Pac

Hopefully you guys are still active. L2D has a few more members now. I see dGambino, Uko_Redgar and a few others on a regular basis. I'll be on later this evening. I just have to sit thru 4 more hours at work!

Latest Posts

Back