GT5 Drift Teams

What's up everyone, freelancer or other team are more than welcome to jion the open lobby "EvergreenDrift" I host almost night/day. I also livestream the sessions which you can also have access to the footage to download to YouTube if you like, you just a justin.tv account.

L2D is going strong with a nice lineup of cool people that drift good! Most of us are between 18-30 years old. We all have mics. Like us on facebook! Search "L2D Drift Team" Feel free to join our rooms. We are usually online every night.

Psn is: L2D_J-kirb_

Team IWH have just moved from the underground of LFS to try using powers in GT5. At the start we had some problems find the technique, but now it seems to work out ! But we only made 3 guys move :/ but we are 2 with g25 and customized cockpits !

Tell me about it, never even knew this existed :lol:

Is this about our team ?

We are a scandinavien team, in LFS we were around 10 people i think. But after some members left for other games, me and 2 other decided to start GT5 drifting instead.
I think the other guys play forza and are named just as us ! Team IWH - It means "Team I Wonder How".

Best regards
Miko

Is this about our team ?

We are a scandinavien team, in LFS we were around 10 people i think. But after some members left for other games, me and 2 other decided to start GT5 drifting instead.
I think the other guys play forza and are named just as us ! Team IWH - It means "Team I Wonder How".

Best regards
Miko

Nope, talking about the thread.

Latest Posts

Back