GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,806,980 views
It says rybakdany (guy who uploaded the tsukuba video) was last signed in bout 9 hours ago...

Chris
 
Hey Guys

Maybe bugatti mark or the car is not the make/car that you can buy in the starter "driver level" ??

Just see in the middle of the pic:

"Cars of this make available for purchase at current level."
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-dJP4saO6I&feature=player_embedded#!

The glitches.

0:28 - 0:29
gt5-glitch-1



0:30 - 0:31
gt5-glitch-2

Really? If you think that glitch would seriously effect your gaming experince on GT5, then you must be mad :crazy:
 
Cool... How about the rybakdany's vidéo of intro and tracklist? Still waiting :dopey:
 
People seriously crying about that little shadow gif don't even deserve to play this game.

Gran Turismo is about more than your stupid little mili-second bugs which can be patched.

Haha, and just a few weeks ago people were talking about how the delay was probably done so that we'd all get a completely bug-free game that didn't need patching.

:lol: Right who gives a damn right, some people man I tell you. Its a video game Its not going to be 100% perfect.

...didn't Kaz just give an interview saying he wouldn't send out something with bugs/glitches again?

It's definitely a minor issue, but did not expect one to pop up (pardon the pun) this quickly. I noticed it the first time I watched because it definitely looks off, and I'd notice that in any other game too. It's strange since it is so minor, you'd think someone would've mentioned something... who knows though, for all we know it's limited to just Tsukuba.

2 seconds of glitches out of a 41 second video isn't too bad I suppose.

Less than 5% of the video! ;)
 
are you all blind????

release date is HERE! (source: IGN UK twitter)

26 nov 2010

Supposedly thats not an official IGN Twitter account, it's just an employee, make of it what you will.
 
It seems the "glitch" guy is trying to wind people up. Pretty much everything he ever says on GTPlanet has a very negative tone, and try's to ram it down peoples throats. Attention seeker, no more no less.
 
at least explain what the problem is?

Sorry your just number 1000 who posted that, while it's fake and old news. I just got frustated. If that release date was true it would be on the news site.
 
Really? If you think that glitch would seriously effect your gaming experince on GT5, then you must be mad :crazy:

If it was the demo build you al will say thats stupid. But now its the final build, you al holding back like pussy's. ;)

sorry for my polisch.
 
Special stage route 5!!! woooo


damn, no Pikes Peak.. I use to love that track.
 
Dammit that tracklist video doesn't work on iPod. Tell us everything in it please.
 
Just seen that track listing... tried to refuse to watch but couldn't help it, only saw a small portion and X'd it out. I want to be surprised, but YES!! They still have Special Stage in there!
 
Back