GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,808,914 views
From the Video, so far I got ...

Original:
High Speed Ring
High Speed Ring / Rain
Trail Mountain Circuit
Deep Forest Raceway
Grand Valley Speedway
Eiger Nordwand Short Track
Eiger Nordwand Short Track / Rain
Cape Ring
Autumn Ring
Grand Valley East
Cape Ring North
Cape Ring South
Cape Ring Inside
Cape Ring Periphery
Autumn Ring Mini
High Speed Ring / Reverse
Trail Mountain Circuit / Reverse
Deep Forest Raceway / Reverse
Grand Valley Speedway / Reverse
Grand Valley Easy / Reverse
Eiger Nordwand Short Track / Reverse
Autumn Ring / Reverse
Autumn Ring Mini / Reverse

World Tracks:
Superspeedway Indy
Superspeedway Daytona
Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Autodromo Nazionale Monza / Rain
Tsukuba Circuit
Laguna Seca Raceway
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 / Change Time
Nürburgring GP/F
Fuji Speedway F
Suzuka Circuit
Suzuka Circuit / Rain
Road Course - Indy
Road Course - Daytona
Autdromo Naionale Monza No Chicane
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (No Chicanes)
Circuit de la Sarthe 2005
Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)
Nürburgring GP/D
Fuji Speedway GT
Suzuka Circuit East Course

City:
Rome
Special Stage Route 7 / Night
Special Stage Route 7 / Rain / Night
Circuito de Madrid
Circuito de Madrid Mini
Toyko R246
Special Stage Route 5 / Night
Clubman Stage Route 5 / Night
Cote D'Azur
London
London / Reverse
Rome / Reverse
Circuito de Madrid / Reverse
Circuito de Madrid Mini / Reverse
Tokyo R246 / Reverse
Special Stage Route 5 / Reverse / Night
Clubman Stage Route 5 / Reverse / Night

Snow and Dirt:
Toscana / Change Time
Chamonix Main
Chamonix Main / Snow
Eiger Nordwand K Trail
Chamonix East
Chamonix East / Snow
Chamonix West
Chamonix West / Snow
Chamonix Mini
Chamonix Mini / Snow
Eiger Nordwand G Trail
Eiger Nordwand W Trail
Toscana / Reverse / Change Time
Eiger Nordwand K Trail / Reverse
Eiger Nordwand G Trail / Reverse
Eiger Nordwand W Trail / Reverse


Something missing ?
Damn ... too sleepy, too slow ... awwww :(
 
Anyone has confirmation of classification rounds or warm-up before races???
 
..ok maybe not the right moment.... but any word about too close invisible walls?

They were certainly in existence when I tried a demo at the Top Gear Test Track at the UK Selfridges T3.com VIP reader event. People didn't make it far onto the grass without being bounced back.

All the best
Maz
 
Why should we expect Spa Francorchamps? I remember some poster at Polyphony's office? Is that it?
-weather location in GT5 Prologue menu
-screenshot from PD video (the name of the track, among others such as Pikes Peak, written in japanese on a computer screen)
 
Just seen that track listing... tried to refuse to watch but couldn't help it, only saw a small portion and X'd it out. I want to be surprised, but YES!! They still have Special Stage in there!

I did the same thing. I had to scroll away.

As far as the glitches. That's it, I refuse to buy the game now. I will cancel my collector's edition. That glitch will mess up my whole mood, my racing experience, my car collection, improved A.I., working lights/wipers, new car manufactures, endurance saving option, racing on beautiful rendered tracks with dynamic effects, damage, online mode, improved customization skidmarks/tire smoke, GT1-GT4 returns cars/tracks/mods, etc. Gesssh who wants to play a game like this.
 
Don't know why they didn't use GT5P way of categorizing tracks. Would make it much more tidy and less scrolling.
 
From the Video, so far I got ...

Original:
High Speed Ring
High Speed Ring / Rain
Trail Mountain Circuit
Deep Forest Raceway
Grand Valley Speedway
Eiger Nordwand Short Track
Eiger Nordwand Short Track / Rain
Cape Ring
Autumn Ring
Grand Valley East
Cape Ring North
Cape Ring South
Cape Ring Inside
Cape Ring Periphery
Autumn Ring Mini
High Speed Ring / Reverse
Trail Mountain Circuit / Reverse
Deep Forest Raceway / Reverse
Grand Valley Speedway / Reverse
Grand Valley Easy / Reverse
Eiger Nordwand Short Track / Reverse
Autumn Ring / Reverse
Autumn Ring Mini / Reverse

World Tracks:
Superspeedway Indy
Superspeedway Daytona
Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Autodromo Nazionale Monza / Rain
Tsukuba Circuit
Laguna Seca Raceway
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 / Change Time
Nürburgring GP/F
Fuji Speedway F
Suzuka Circuit
Suzuka Circuit / Rain
Road Course - Indy
Road Course - Daytona
Autdromo Naionale Monza No Chicane
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (No Chicanes)
Circuit de la Sarthe 2005
Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)
Nürburgring GP/D
Fuji Speedway GT
Suzuka Circuit East Course

City:
Rome
Special Stage Route 7 / Night
Special Stage Route 7 / Rain / Night
Circuito de Madrid
Circuito de Madrid Mini
Toyko R246
Special Stage Route 5 / Night
Clubman Stage Route 5 / Night
Cote D'Azur
London
London / Reverse
Rome / Reverse
Circuito de Madrid / Reverse
Circuito de Madrid Mini / Reverse
Tokyo R246 / Reverse
Special Stage Route 5 / Reverse / Night
Clubman Stage Route 5 / Reverse / Night

Snow and Dirt:
Toscana / Change Time
Chamonix Main
Chamonix Main / Snow
Eiger Nordwand K Trail
Chamonix East
Chamonix East / Snow
Chamonix West
Chamonix West / Snow
Chamonix Mini
Chamonix Mini / Snow
Eiger Nordwand G Trail
Eiger Nordwand W Trail
Toscana / Reverse / Change Time
Eiger Nordwand K Trail / Reverse
Eiger Nordwand G Trail / Reverse
Eiger Nordwand W Trail / Reverse


Something missing ?

El Capitain, Midfield and also apricot hill aren't in the practice mode??
 
Didn't we see El Capitan in a promotional video? If I remember correctly the Enzo was on it.

Yes it should be in the game, we just need to know what the unlockable tracks are, but I doubt we will find out through more leaked gameplay. I'd wait until the full track list is announced.
 
If we can somehow get a pic of the 'Length' of Special Stage 7...
if its really long..we'd know its an expressway :)...Wangan Midnight style
 
We saw cars on cape ring earlier.
 
Interesting to see that Special Stage Route 7 (night - rain) is a point to point race. Looks relatively straight too. Essentially just driving down a section of motorway then?

Not sure, but if we are able to edit existing tracks I'm gona turn that thing into a drag strip.👍
 
I did the same thing. I had to scroll away.

As far as the glitches. That's it, I refuse to buy the game now. I will cancel my collector's edition. That glitch will mess up my whole mood, my racing experience, my car collection, improved A.I., working lights/wipers, new car manufactures, endurance saving option, racing on beautiful rendered tracks with dynamic effects, damage, online mode, improved customization skidmarks/tire smoke, GT1-GT4 returns cars/tracks/mods, etc. Gesssh who wants to play a game like this.
I take it you're being sarcastic
 
Are they counting adding rain as a variation?
 
There are leaked copies (presumably) already out, and Sony is still tight lipped about a release date...

Uhmmmmm, so this company is high.
 
I did the same thing. I had to scroll away.

As far as the glitches. That's it, I refuse to buy the game now. I will cancel my collector's edition. That glitch will mess up my whole mood, my racing experience, my car collection, improved A.I., working lights/wipers, new car manufactures, endurance saving option, racing on beautiful rendered tracks with dynamic effects, damage, online mode, improved customization skidmarks/tire smoke, GT1-GT4 returns cars/tracks/mods, etc. Gesssh who wants to play a game like this.

For a second I thought you were serious and I was like. :scared:

Then I read the rest of your post and then I was like. :sly: :lol:
 
Now I prefer to stay away from this forum...I prefer to discover all by my self... now I wait only the release date, so see you when we will have THE THING in our hans... Bye!

Gee tee ef ohhhh one less ball of grease inthe arteries.


Eiger K trail, orgasm, Cape Ring Main, orgasm, multiple tracks to be unlocked multiple orgasm.
 
The Sierra italian karting circuit [the small loop that was involved with a flag incident] also isnt shown in the video, another hint to unlockable tracks and vehicles in GT5 ;)
 
Wonder why they did it(track selection) this way with an icon for each track or variation instead of like how it is in Prologue with 1 icon per track then use the Up/Down buttons to select a variant.
 
Back