GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,807,740 views
Wow. That eiger track. I hope it has pits somewhere because that's where I want an endurance race.
 
Top Gear track is not there, so there must more tracks that can be unlocked thru the career mode.
 
I find it odd that you don't just pick the track.... then pick day/night/weather/reverse/variation as appropriate if available. Interesting that they separate them out that way, but I guess it's only arcade mode.
 
Actually if I remember correctly, in GT4 more tracks were unlocked when you reached a certain number of in-game days.

But the Nordschleife was avaible from the beginning in GT4
 
No top gear test track either. Would be great for damage ;)

But woop woop for deep forest and grand valley.
 
so that also explains the missing bugatti, guess you have to unlock certain items while you progress
 
Er I count 77 variations.. I hope this isn't them all (as a few are missing from what we know).. don't know what else to say..

Is it not enaough for you? Nikpicking! :P

srry for my spanish!
 
so im assuming the buick grand national won't be available everyday? I know I read that certain cars will only be available certain days.
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in GT4 you had to unlock tracks for Arcade mode by playing through GT mode, so obviously all tracks won't be unlocked.

As you progressed through the game, tracks would become available in both the Arcade Mode & Quick Races.
 
Gt original tracks:
High speed ring
trial mountain
deep forest raceway
grand valley speed way
grand valley east
eiger
autumn ring
autumn ring mini
cape ring
cape ring north
cape ring south
cape ring inside
cape ring periphery

world tracks:
Superspeedway indy
superspeedway daytona
monza
tsukuba circuit
laguna seca
circuit de la sarthe
nurburgring gp
fuji speedway
suzuka circuit
road course indy
road course monza

city:
Rome
special stage route 7
madrid
tokyo 246
special stage route 5
clubman stage route 5
monaco
london

snow/dirt:
Toscana
chamonix main
eiger main

Thank to -viper- @ neogaf
 
How many different track locations did the video show? Did it show all 20?

EDIT: there's 24 according to the above post. Still no Top Gear Test Track.
 
I find it odd that you don't just pick the track.... then pick day/night/weather/reverse/variation as appropriate if available. Interesting that they separate them out that way, but I guess it's only arcade mode.
It'll be for online time trial mode.
 
something tells me its easy to level up and get money in this... he has 40000 and is half way through level 4 on A-spec.... but only has a go kart on display there ! :dunce:
 
Hmmm... not exactly a shocker but I'll still miss Midfield and Citta de Aria (odd since an HD-ish version was in the PSP intro). I didn't notice a test track either, maybe its in the GT Auto section.

Happy with the rest of the selection though, very few rally tracks from the older GT games made the cut. The selection is still decent though.
 
Unlock tracks. What's that about.
Can't he select time trial or something. That's odd.
 
Any real tracks? What about Hong Kong? Seattle? Opera Paris?

Never mind. Beaten to it.
 
Gt original tracks:
High speed ring
trial mountain
deep forest raceway
grand valley speed way
grand valley east
eiger
autumn ring
autumn ring mini
cape ring
cape ring north
cape ring south
cape ring inside
cape ring periphery

world tracks:
Superspeedway indy
superspeedway daytona
monza
tsukuba circuit
laguna seca
circuit de la sarthe
nurburgring gp
fuji speedway
suzuka circuit
road course indy
road course monza

city:
Rome
special stage route 7
madrid
tokyo 246
special stage route 5
clubman stage route 5
monaco
london

snow/dirt:
Toscana
chamonix main
eiger main

And many many more still left to unlock. :sly:
 
Guys! Think about it, when he really uploads the intro we may see Spa, Hockenheimring or new cars, so, patience!👍
 
What? we've only seen one race so far and it was on a small track, 16 cars would barely fit on it!

Honestly 16 cars are in, we've seen mockups that contained 16 cars, and i don't think PD would lie about their own game. Don't take one video shot on a small track as complete proof that you cannot race with 16 cars.

Woah, take it easy :scared:

It's just that all of the videos I have watched so far except for the Nascar ones seemed to have 8-car grids. My dearest apologies for not being informed about every single detail and every confirmation that was given :indiff:
 
I'm very interested to see if/how you can unlock the other tracks.
Surely it won't be a case of just being able to drive the TG track, for example, just in career mode?
 
i want everyone to know that i noticed the top geat track wasn't there first. okay?
 
Interesting to see that Special Stage Route 7 (night - rain) is a point to point race. Looks relatively straight too. Essentially just driving down a section of motorway then?
 
Back