GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,809,097 views
The Sierra italian karting circuit [the small loop that was involved with a flag incident] also isnt shown in the video, another hint to unlockable tracks and vehicles in GT5 ;)
Siena ;)
 
They were certainly in existence when I tried a demo at the Top Gear Test Track at the UK Selfridges T3.com VIP reader event. People didn't make it far onto the grass without being bounced back.

All the best
Maz

I always assumed that were so close only because of the demo.. so people don't spend their demo-laps in the grass.. :) ..I'm curious to see if something have changed now
 
Sorry dude i didn't mean to come across harsh :) it's just alot of people have assumed there will only be 8 cars when we know there will be 16.

Again, no hard feelings :)

Cheers 👍

Now, I don't want to make all of GTPlanet explode on top of me but I'm secretly, and a bit desperately, hoping GT5 will not arrive before Christmas. Because otherwise it's going to launch right in the middle of my exams, in a semester which is insanely hard at university and I'll probably pay dearly if I don't manage to ignore the boards and news for a while. A 26th Nov release would mean it hits the shelves a day after my first exam :scared:

On the other hand; Le Mans 24 hours, changing conditions, exotic cars, 16 car grids... This is madness!
 
I did the same thing. I had to scroll away.

As far as the glitches. That's it, I refuse to buy the game now. I will cancel my collector's edition. That glitch will mess up my whole mood, my racing experience, my car collection, improved A.I., working lights/wipers, new car manufactures, endurance saving option, racing on beautiful rendered tracks with dynamic effects, damage, online mode, improved customization skidmarks/tire smoke, GT1-GT4 returns cars/tracks/mods, etc. Gesssh who wants to play a game like this.

LOL:sly:
 
If we can somehow get a pic of the 'Length' of Special Stage 7...
if its really long..we'd know its an expressway :)...Wangan Midnight style

Without rain it would provide an awesome top speed straight away. Setting balls out times for the length of the track would be awesome too.
 
Great list! But I'm a little worried that we only have two tracks that "change time". Hopefully more are unlockable.
 
Is the overall track count, counting Night,Rain,Snow etc;, variations as separate tracks?
 
Do you remember gt4?only 27track from total 54 were available in arcade mod initially!
 
Wonder why they did it(track selection) this way with an icon for each track or variation instead of like how it is in Prologue with 1 icon per track then use the Up/Down buttons to select a variant.

I don't like it this way =[
 
After yesterday's debacle I am beginning to realize again just how marvelous this game will be :)
 
Nice to see a good portion of the track list. I can't wait for the full one.
 
For thoughs who don't know, route 7 equalls

And for thoughs who already know about the "wagan湾岸", i cant wait to recreate some tokyo extreme racer moments, 2 on 2 out run battles.


also....MONZA With no chicanes!!!!
 
I am a happy guy.. just give me a date for my birthday tomorrow.
 
I have a question....

Does anyone know the differences between 2005 circuit de la sarthe and the 2009 version? What changed because I have no idea? And in that list, both the 2009 and 2005 have no chicane versions so it's definitely not that.
 
I hope he uploads more soon . . . This is like heroin to me.
 
I have a question....

Does anyone know the differences between 2005 circuit de la sarthe and the 2009 version? What changed because I have no idea? And in that list, both the 2009 and 2005 have no chicane versions so it's definitely not that.

Runoffs, pit exit, first chicane, kink leading onto the highway were all changed
 
HN7
Don't know why they didn't use GT5P way of categorizing tracks. Would make it much more tidy and less scrolling.

Wonder why they did it(track selection) this way with an icon for each track or variation instead of like how it is in Prologue with 1 icon per track then use the Up/Down buttons to select a variant.

I like it this way, is scrolling really a concern? At least there's plenty to be scrolling through, the more scrolling the better in this case.
 
Just noticed the 2 'Roundabouts' at both ends of the Special Stage 7

Maybe both a Lapped Circuit or a Point-to-Point
 
You, SlipZtrEm and me are so doing wangan photomode sessions at Route 7! :drool:

Oh helllllll yes! :D

Are they counting adding rain as a variation?

It's certainly looking that way. Looks like my prediction was right about how small the cast of weather or dynamic time-of-day tracks available would be. Still, who knows what's going to be unlocked down the road...
 
I like it this way, is scrolling really a concern? At least there's plenty to be scrolling through, the more scrolling the better in this case.

I like you Analog but that's silly.
I remember on this forum people wanting a more neater interface.

Nevermind.
 
Just noticed the 2 'Roundabouts' at both ends of the Special Stage 7

Maybe both a Lapped Circuit or a Point-to-Point

I think you race one way on one side of the track, then have that roundabout and go back on the other side :lol:
 
That is awesome.

I've worked on repairing almost all of the machinery showing in the intro. :D
 
Runoffs, pit exit, first chicane, kink leading onto the highway were all changed

Oh ok, thanks for the info. I can kind of see the slight differences in the video now after slowing it down, but they were very subtle changes.

Thanks again 👍
 
Back