GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,807,740 views
Is it not enaough for you? Nikpicking! :P

srry for my spanish!

ha-ha that's not what I meant.. PD said there would be over 70 tracks.. If I counted 77 that means in theory there can only be 3 more.. other wise they would have said over 80 tracks..
 
I don't know if you guys remember also, but you could select certain tracks to use in Arcade mode, it wasn't always everything (ehh maybe that was just 2P)
 
I would love to see Citta di Aria making a return. Hopefully it is unlockable.
 
I find it odd that you don't just pick the track.... then pick day/night/weather/reverse/variation as appropriate if available. Interesting that they separate them out that way, but I guess it's only arcade mode.
That will likely be the case for custom races, online or offline, but these seem to be arcade/time trial tracks.
 
If you use GT4 as an example, only about half or less of the tracks were unlocked at the beginning of the game, and as many pointed out several(Top Gear among others) confirmed tracks are not shown.
For all we know this could be only a quarter of the full track list. It does surprise me how they did the track listing though, I figured each layout would be separate and then you would choose weather(if available) or reverse, would be less cluttered that way.
 
I'm very interested to see if/how you can unlock the other tracks.
Surely it won't be a case of just being able to drive the TG track, for example, just in career mode?

No doubt you'll unlock it after the Stigs driving challenge.👍
 
I would love to see Citta di Aria making a return. Hopefully it is unlockable.

You, SlipZtrEm and me are so doing wangan photomode sessions at Route 7! :drool:
 
Interesting to see that Special Stage Route 7 (night - rain) is a point to point race. Looks relatively straight too. Essentially just driving down a section of motorway then?
Yes, a'la Wangan Midnight. :cool:
 
Dammit that tracklist video doesn't work on iPod. Tell us everything in it please.


Original
High Speed Ring
High Speed Ring - Rain
Trial Mountain Circuit
Deep Forest Raceway
Grand Valley Speedway
Eiger Nordwand Short Track
Eiger Nordwand Short Track - Rain
Cape Ring
Autumn Ring
Grand Valley East
Cape Ring North
Cape Ring South
Cape Ring Inside
Cape Ring Periphery
Autumn Ring Mini
High Speed Ring - Reverse
Trial Mountain Circuit - Reverse
Deep Forest Raceway - Reverse
Grand Valley Raceway - Reverse
Grand Valley Easy - Reverse
Eiger Nordwand Short - Reverse
Autumn Ring - Reverse
Autumn Ring Mini - Reverse

World Tracks
SuperSpeedway - Indy
SuperSpeedway - Daytona
Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Rain
Tsukuba Circuit
Laguna Seca Raceway
Circuit De la Sarthe 2009
Circuit De la Sarthe 2009 / Change Time
Nurburgring GP/F
Fuji Speedway F
Suzuka Circuit
Suzuka Circuit - Rain
Road Course - Indy
Road Course - Daytona
Autodromo Nazionale Monza No chicane
Circuit De la Sarthe 2009 No chicanes
Circuit De la Sarthe 2005
Circuit De la Sarthe 2005 No chicane
Nurburgring GP/D
Fuji Speedway GT
Suzuka Circuit East course

City
Rome
Special stage route 7 / Night
Special stage route 7 / Night / Rain
Circuito de madrid
Circuito de madrid mini
Tokyo R246
Special stage route 5 / Night
Clubman stage route 5 / Night
Cote D'Azur
London
London - Reverse
Rome - Reverse
Circuito de madrid reverse
Circuito de madrid mini reverse
Tokyo R246 Reverse
Special stage route 5 / Night / reverse
Clubman stage route 5 / Night / reverse

Snow & Dirt
Toscana / change time
Chamonix main
Chamonix main / Snow
Eiger Nordwand K Trail
Chamonix East
Chamonix East Snow
Chamonix West
Chamonix West Snow
Chamonix Mini
Chamonix Mini Snow
Eiger Nordwand G Trail
Eiger Nordwand W Trail
Toscana Reverse - change time
Eiger Nordwand K Trail Reverse
Eiger Nordwand G Trail Reverse
Eiger Nordwand W Trail Reverse

77 Variations right there, without the top gear test track because that isn't there. (in Practice mode.)
 
Er I count 77 variations.. I hope this isn't them all (as a few are missing from what we know).. don't know what else to say..

And I count 27 or so locations...
 
ha-ha that's not what I meant.. PD said there would be over 70 tracks.. If I counted 77 that means in theory there can only be 3 more.. other wise they would have said over 80 tracks..

Unless they're not counting variations as individual tracks...
 
ha-ha that's not what I meant.. PD said there would be over 70 tracks.. If I counted 77 that means in theory there can only be 3 more.. other wise they would have said over 80 tracks..

I believe that there will be way more than 3 extra tracks left for us. :lol:
 
Anyone has confirmation of classification rounds or warm-up before races??
 
Yes! Finally! Official confirmation of Deep Forrest and Grand Valley Speedway. Now all that's missing is for Spa to be unlockable track and every track I've dreamed of having in GT5 will be in the game. :)
 
If these are the tracks you start the game with im sure there are loads of ones to be unlocked
 
Why should we expect Spa Francorchamps? I remember some poster at Polyphony's office? Is that it?
 
Now I prefer to stay away from this forum...I prefer to discover all by my self... now I wait only the release date, so see you when we will have THE THING in our hans... Bye!
 
Monza with no chicane!!!!! Thanks everyone for posting the tracks.
 
wow I need my gt5 now !!!!

eiger nordwand short track.....maybe a long track?

:):):):)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
..ok maybe not the right moment.... but any word about too close invisible walls?
 
Woah, take it easy :scared:

It's just that all of the videos I have watched so far except for the Nascar ones seemed to have 8-car grids. My dearest apologies for not being informed about every single detail and every confirmation that was given :indiff:

Sorry dude i didn't mean to come across harsh :) it's just alot of people have assumed there will only be 8 cars when we know there will be 16.

Again, no hard feelings :)
 
That's over 20 locations and 70 variations thus far.

So that means it's 20 Countries (Locations) and 70 Tracks (Variations) As I said a long time ago
 
Back