GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,808,614 views
I thought I was watching the disc stamping process to begin with haha!...

...news time Jordan!
 
I was LMAO at the intro for the first half.

F10 Ferrari 2010 F1 car confirmed!

No new tracks or anything though. There was one awesome rollover crash.
 
I believe release date will be given this week with all of these leaks.
BTW im not a noob ive been reading GTP for 2 years now. I just needed the right time to join...
 
That's what I am hoping. That list is too small. No Midfield, Apricot Hill, Special Stage Route 11, Round Rock, nor El Captain. That has to be tracks available to start out or practice with. There are to be 20 locations with many variations. All PD made tracks should be excluded from the locations list because they are fictional. So technically this would increase our tracklist to a large amount.

There's no doubt in my mind that all those tracks will be in, as well as others. :lol:
 
Good intro. The MCR song NEEDS to go though. Perhaps I can use the custom soundtrack feature during the intro.... !
 
Ferrari 2010! This game continues to surprise me.
 
Great scott the X1 sounds like a Tie Fighter on steroids.
 
Cathedral Rock rally course shown in intro, which should reconfirm El Capitan
 
The car manufacturing process part of the intro was too long and boring to be honest.. the actual GT5 intro with the cars was good and the MCR song seems alright, not as bad as I thought it would be.
 
Woah, I like it. The Nissan factory part is lovely.
So, can I plz watch it on my own TV soon, Sony? :indiff:
 
The f10's rear wing was white if your trying to get a difference.
 
I enjoyed the intro, apart from the music. Monaco was in there, can't remember if it was listed on the track video or not, so I'll just throw it out there.
 
That intro was awesome. Loved the build up in the first part and the song didn't sound any worse than the GT4 one. Got to see the new McLaren and LF-A in action! :dopey:
 
racemods.jpg


Check out them Race Mods. That whole video was filled with custom cars. Like that Red R33 with the Carbon Fiber hood.
 
Awesome footage but that MCR song is rubbish! Epic fail
 
Back