GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,808,075 views
On the car manufacturers screen i didn't see Bugatti and Bentley.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Loved the intro!
It tells you a story about cars from the beginning in the from of crude materials
I hear that the GT6 intro will have a time-lapse of how the materials were geologically formed!
Maybe GT7 will start form 1 minute before the big bang...
 
Cut it out, will ya!? Respect us who don't want to be spoiled before we get the game.

If you don't want to spoil the game then i would reccomend you stay away from this thread :lol:
 
djs
I think I saw a blue scuderia in there...
Oh god please be true...
Looks like one:
f430scuderia.png
 
Oh my God. I almost cried watching the Intro. It was so, so, so good! :') Can't wait to see it in full HD graphics.

I think GT5 has the longest intro in a GT game at about 6 and a half minutes. That's one LONG intro. I'll probably watch it the first time, and turn it off once I can.
 
It's just an intro, nothing really special about it.
 
Must....resist...the..temptation....to watch the....intro....ARGGHHAHG.

I'm going to save it all for when I actually get the game, makes it a more happier, enjoyable, surprising experience. :)

That was my plan also, but failed instantly...
 
no spa from intro

Thanks! I still have hope that it'll be in the game, but if not, Nordschleife trumps all.

And, YES! F10 is in the game, I hope that Kaz put the RB6 in there too!
 
Great intro, but pretty diappointed that there was really nothing new in there. That makes me think that we have already seen the vast majority of the premium cars and tracks. Hopefully, I am wrong.
 
Am I the only one who wants to rob the gamestop warehouses tomorrow?
 
Now lets hope europe gets another song for intro...
 
You watched it, you CAN'T unwatch it !

I really like the intro, but I can't find the Volkwagen Golf MK4 R32 in it ... anybody seen it ? :)

And about the GameStop thing, DON'T JOKE ABOUT IT.

With this forum in rage anyway, DON'T give them ideas ... there would be blood on the street ... don't want blood on your hands do you ?

There are millions of people in pain, starving or dieing. You don't want to rob/kill for a stupid videogame, not even GT5 !
 
oh man Sony are screwed now big time! we are gona see pretty much the whole game inside out by the time it actually releases.

BIG Sony fuk up.....not happy :banghead:
 
Loved the intro!
It tells you a story about cars from the beginning in the from of crude materials
I hear that the GT6 intro will have a time-lapse of how the materials were geologically formed!
Maybe GT7 will start form 1 minute before the big bang...

👍👍👍👍👍
 
PD are not going to reveal all of the secret cars and tracks in the intro video and arcade mode!

There'll be plenty of suprises left.
 
I think GT5 has the longest intro in a GT game at about 6 and a half minutes. That's one LONG intro. I'll probably watch it the first time, and turn it off once I can.



No wonder it took CZ so long to upload it last night... :crazy:
 
At 5:30, is that F10 racing at Spa? Could be wrong, but it's raining, it's an F10 and it looks like it could be the start of the Kemmel.
 
No damage footage, other than rollover...mmhh strange...
 
Screw it i'm watching the intro.
 
oh man Sony are screwed now big time! we are gona see pretty much the whole game inside out by time it actually releases.

BIG Sony fuk up.....not happy

Yeah all of this feels wrong :/

God tomorrow we have to have a release date and it better be soon, really soon. Kaz is probably crying.. :(
 
Back