GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,809,679 views
The GP circuit was shown, not the Nordschliefe.

I think he means the Nordschleife version. I didn't see it either. :lol:

I saw the Nordschleife on the bottom when he was showing the real world tracks if you look carefully just before he switches to the next tab you can see the edge of Nordschleife on the right of the screen.
Clearly there are more tracks. I was paying close attention hoping to see Motegi and Seattle but did not see either of those.

I would be shocked if Motegi wasn't there though.
 
Did anyone see Spa? I'm trying to convince myself its there at 6.17 but it could be anywhere really.
 
Right, I wont watch that intro again until I have GT5, anyway yea the intro was awesome, not even bothered about analysing all the cars tracks ect, just put a smile on my face.

I did find that the song was wrong though :/ 5OUL ON D!SLAY would have worked a lot better...
 
So how many tracks we're missing which are confirmed to be in?

Nordschleife
Nordschleife + GP (the longer version)
Top Gear test track

..
 
Wow, just wow, I'm so happy now, no words...
 
I could have done without the beginning of the intro, but here are some new cars!

Screenshot2010-11-08at35328PM.png

Peugeot 207 and Civic Type-R

Screenshot2010-11-08at35422PM.png

B7 RS4 (sedan, unfortunately)

Screenshot2010-11-08at35354PM.png

race-modified Camaro
 
I was LMAO at the intro for the first half.

*Spoiler*
Cut it out, will ya!? Respect us who don't want to be spoiled before we get the game.
 
I think I saw a blue scuderia in there...
Oh god please be true...
 
Hope there's Seattle Circuit.

I forgot about this one.

Can we please get this straight

20 Countries
70 Tracks


As I have said time and again with proof -.-'

Actually its 20 locations, not countries. There could be more than one track in a country. Take the U.S. for instance. We have 50 states, 48 continental. The States could be 1 location. Doubt they saw it this way. But it would be great if it was 50 countries.
 
i don´t want to see it... really this is really good but i´ll loose all the surprises when the game comes out...that is not funny to me...(in about 3 minutes maybe i change my mind...:P)...
 
I thought the intro was okay, but could have been better. I guess the music kind of ruined it for me.
 
Oh my God. I almost cried watching the Intro. It was so, so, so good! :') Can't wait to see it in full HD graphics.
 
Must....resist...the..temptation....to watch the....intro....ARGGHHAHG.

I'm going to save it all for when I actually get the game, makes it a more happier, enjoyable, surprising experience. :)
 
I am pretty sure Asia and Japan version's intro song is Moon Over the Castle.:sly:
 
Intro was amazing. When I see that on high quality it will be awesome.
 
I like you Analog but that's silly.
I remember on this forum people wanting a more neater interface.

I wasn't one of those people although in general I do like a neater interface but my only criteria is whether it's logical to navigate, don't mind scrolling too much ( silly or not ) but I can see your point too.:)

Great intro by the way, the first part especially was very original.
 
Intro looked great.

I saw a Ferrari 430 Scuderia btw.....didn't know it was in the game
 
That intro got me pretty pumped to go race!

Can't wait to run 16 cars in NASCAR!
 
So how many tracks we're missing which are confirmed to be in?

Nordschleife
Nordschleife + GP (the longer version)
Top Gear test track

..

piazzo del huppeldepup?? karting track
 
Back