GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,808,015 views
So, I was wrong, ne evidence of Veyron/Spa so far, that's a bummer, things can still change, we'll see. What I want: Only a Lamborghini Diablo (1990), then I am very happy.
 
People complaining about the music need to shut up. When you hear it in good quality it will be mind blowing.
 
the first 2.40 gives nothing away for the people who want a peak but without spoilers.
it will be AMAZING on a big screen in HD.
 
At 5:30, is that F10 racing at Spa? Could be wrong, but it's raining, it's an F10 and it looks like it could be the start of the Kemmel.
Yeah, look at 6:01. That's not an F2007, it's an F10! You can tell by the paint job, but the front wing and side air intakes are the right shape as well.

Maybe we'll see the RB6 and the MP4-25 as well.
 
Saw some badass rollovers! Crashes look awesome
 
Have you ever played a game without some kind of glitch? Troll some other forum tough guy

Apparently you can't read sarcasm. Let me go on record for those that can't sense it....

I was being sarcastic

I have owned every single GT game there was. I am not going to miss a GT title, EVER. I was probably playing GT when you were in still in grade school.
 
Music is awful okay. But that's not what the game is about.
 
Woah, I like it. The Nissan factory part is lovely.
So, can I plz watch it on my own TV soon, Sony? :indiff:

What? The whole 7 minute intro on TV? Imagine if the whole intro was used for the GT5 advert, That would be cool 👍
 
People complaining about the music need to shut up. When you hear it in good quality it will be mind blowing.

My Chemical Romance is a pretty terrible band, they're probably right, but whatever. That is just a super-small element of the entire game
 
R33hood.jpg


I want this R33 so badly
 
Ehem...

I dont like that Intro.

It is awful in my opnion.

The music sucks too.

I agree, nothing like GT3 or GT4, heck some of the trailers for GT5 had more work done on 'em. Lacks crescendo, that was exactly what I liked in the intros before.
 
At 5:30, is that F10 racing at Spa? Could be wrong, but it's raining, it's an F10 and it looks like it could be the start of the Kemmel.

Suzuka, just before the hairpin.
 
Monaco:
monacoq.png


Has it been shown other places yet?
 
I bet the tt leaderboards are pretty lonely.

Wait a minute. Check the TT boards for tracks if possible.
 
I agree, nothing like GT3 or GT4, heck some of the trailers for GT5 had more work done on 'em. Lacks crescendo, that was exactly what I liked in the intros before.

Then again the sound quality of the upload wasn't brilliant, but otherwise it wasn't as fluid as GT3 and 4, I quite agree

But I'll still say otherwise when the game is in my paws :3
 
I agree, nothing like GT3 or GT4, heck some of the trailers for GT5 had more work done on 'em. Lacks crescendo, that was exactly what I liked in the intros before.

To be fair, we can't really here the "oomph" of the MCR song due to the guy's crappy TV and cameraphone.

Maybe it sounds better with a full stereo set up... I hope anyway.
 
oh man Sony are screwed now big time! we are gona see pretty much the whole game inside out by the time it actually releases.

BIG Sony fuk up.....not happy :banghead:

Well, if we had the willpower to avoid GT Planet and the "oh so welcomed spoilers", that wouldn't be a problem now would it? :sly:
 
lets all organize a meet at the nearest Blu-ray stamping factory :sly:
 
Back