GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,807,740 views
Am I the only one who absolutely loved the intro to the intro? It was amazing! The rest, with the actual gameplay, could've used some better music though.

I agree. Except for the My Chemical Romance song, I loved it. I wish it had the GT4 intro song.
 
Does anyone have info on who chose the song. Was it one of those US producers that were interviewed on the Qore episode? That Chris guy sounded involved in the process.

Just checking before I call him unflattering names.
 
The worst intro music ever!I missed you "Moon over the castle"!I wish we can get a different music for the European version!
 
I watched the intro and was like "that's it?" meh

MCR song or not, I expected something more.
 
Am I the only one who absolutely loved the intro to the intro? It was amazing! The rest, with the actual gameplay, could've used some better music though.

ditto. The LFA in the tunnel passing the GT-R, R8, Gran Turismo S, and then the Mclaren LP completely soiled my pants.
 
i may be reading you guys and just learning about those exclusive black market info release, but i will not watch any videos at this moment, i am one of those people who is going to tie a black ribbon in front of my eye, and wait until the release of the game...

I will not spoil this experience for myself, i will discover GT5 in full glory in the very comfort of my own home... still waiting for an official release date and still looking forward to watch that intro in my room on my 50inch plasma.

that will be my reward for waiting so long ;)
 
I'm dubbing the first part of the GT5 intro, if anybody is interested in a high quality audio one.

I tried do put a bit of contrast effect in the video so it can stand out more.
 
Ahhhh this moaning about MCR is driving me crazy, i understand that it's made quite a few angry but as we all know, we can't change it. So can we talk about GT5? how about that track list huh? :indiff:
 
i may be reading you guys and just learning about those exclusive black market info release, but i will not watch any videos at this moment, i am one of those people who is going to tie a black ribbon in front of my eye, and wait until the release of the game...

I will not spoil this experience for myself, i will discover GT5 in full glory in the very comfort of my own home... still waiting for an official release date and still looking forward to watch that intro in my room on my 50inch plasma.

that will be my reward for waiting so long ;)

Then you need to leave this thread immediately and never return until GT5 is released.
 
I'm kinda holding back on what I thought of the intro. I don't want to upset anyone at PD.

5 years in the making, and before any marketing or showing of the full game guys are playing it right now leaking everything. Must be soul crushing.
 
i may be reading you guys and just learning about those exclusive black market info release, but i will not watch any videos at this moment, i am one of those people who is going to tie a black ribbon in front of my eye, and wait until the release of the game...

I will not spoil this experience for myself, i will discover GT5 in full glory in the very comfort of my own home... still waiting for an official release date and still looking forward to watch that intro in my room on my 50inch plasma.

that will be my reward for waiting so long ;)

👍
 
...well, at least we'll have more Twilight girls on PSN now, right?
 
I'm saving the intro for when I have rhe game in my PS3!
 
I think the PAL version of the GT3 intro and the Japanese GT4 intro are better than this one... but it's close. And it beats the first 2 games by a mile.
 
I have o say, the Ferrari F10 caught me by suprise. Guess they thought aheas and put the "to be" Championship winning car in the game. :D
 
At first I thought it was a joke and that it was realy a short film about the trapped miners in Chile. Must admit upon watching it again (with sound this time) the song is poo r.
Obviously its in to Publicize MCR and the screamo sound, but I think if MCR had to be in welcome to the black parade would have been a better track. I wonder what the E.U track will be (hope its not Florence and the machine)

It's a very good choice to show the factory.

As you all know here Gran turismo is THE ultimate game for people who loves cars!
Gran turismo has the oldest cars and shows in the intro the roots of the car, its making.

The vid is absolutely amazing.
 
I refuse to watch the intro. I need to save SOMETHING for when I get the game...
 
less than 12 hours ago everybody was talking ******** about the info etc.
and 24 hours ago we got played by cz.
man stuff can happen fast
 
I'm kinda holding back on what I thought of the intro. I don't want to upset anyone at PD.

5 years in the making, and before any marketing or showing of the full game guys are playing it right now leaking everything. Must be soul crushing.

I feel sorry for Kaz:indiff:, but I do not feel sorry for Sony one bit:sly:. And Sony still has not announced a release date and the leaking will continue.
 
I hope the Intro gets patched asap... :sly:
 
I wonder where these guys got the game. Maybe they work at one of the production factories and swiped a copy or two. Wouldn't be the first time, and I think most companies produce a few extra copies just in case.

There are also the copies shipped to France.

It sounds like the new release date could be sooner than we think.
 
Can't believe none of the major gaming sites have picked this up. I know Kotaku posted the video of the guy playing in his room with the MX5/Miata, but haven't seen any more on the site, there's absolutely no mention of it on Destructoid either.

Also, how come this guy hasn't got his Youtube account banned yet? The guys that posted Black Ops videos pre release got their accounts shut down.

Been such a great day in gaming terms for me today. First, all of this GT5 new, then the news that DICE are releasing a new map pack for Bad Company 2, and to top it all off, we might be getting another SSX snowboarding game!

"Today was a good day"
 
This is the culmination of everything I have been dreaming of for the last three years. I will stop playing every other game for this game.
 
why is everybody tripping on the intro, its not like you'll be watchin it 24/7 the game is what really matters
 
I refuse to watch the intro. I need to save SOMETHING for when I get the game...

To everybody refusing to watch the intro...while I respect your decision, youre really not holding out for anything special...its nothing spectacular, I thought even the intro to GTPSP was much better.

IMO, Sony/PD deserve all of this, I dont feel sorry for a single one of them.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLeau0uwGLY

just to wash the taste of the intro video out of your mouths and remind you of how awesome the game will be

your welcome.

the video content? maybe...but that song makes me want to throw live hand grenades at newborn babies...

as for the actual trailer...i thought the entire first half with the factory was drawn out and terrible...
 
Back