GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,807,740 views
Intro looks awesome, but sounds incredibly LAME. Thanks MCR, another thing ruined. Personally, I would've adored to see another great Daiki Kasho song, I quite like his work. But...pseudo-emo that pretends to be rock? Seriously? Sounds from cars appear to be epic though.
 
I'm about to play the crap out of Prologue tonight. I'm dying for GT5 ughhh
 
Can't believe none of the major gaming sites have picked this up. I know Kotaku posted the video of the guy playing in his room with the MX5/Miata, but haven't seen any more on the site, there's absolutely no mention of it on Destructoid either.

Also, how come this guy hasn't got his Youtube account banned yet? The guys that posted Black Ops videos pre release got their accounts shut down.

Been such a great day in gaming terms for me today. First, all of this GT5 new, then the news that DICE are releasing a new map pack for Bad Company 2, and to top it all off, we might be getting another SSX snowboarding game!

"Today was a good day"

Wait...More SSX?...Thank you lord! :D My life is almost complete!
 
the video content? maybe...but that song makes me want to throw live hand grenades at newborn babies...

as for the actual trailer...i thought the entire first half with the factory was drawn out and terrible...

It makes me want to throw babies at live hand grenades!
 
27th is Saturday in the whole world not just U.S. :sly:

the video content? maybe...but that song makes me want to throw live hand grenades at newborn babies...

as for the actual trailer...i thought the entire first half with the factory was drawn out and terrible...


Rolling on floor laughing...
 
27th is Saturday in the whole world not just U.S. :sly:

mybad i was trying to say why would it release on a saterday in the US. Dont get me wrong i would still buy it on a saterday
 
Ugh, what a day. Off to bed now, hopefully there might be another video or 2 tomorrow morning. Release date will probably be Wednesday ish.

Keep an eye on the PS blog.
 
Everytime someone complains about minor problems from these videos, I always feel like saying.. wait till the final build, because I'm just so used to thinking that way after waiting so long. But then I realize that the game is actually finally here, and those minor problems just melt away and do not matter anymore to me because I'm filled with joy! Oh, and I like the MCR song.
 
I refuse to watch the intro. I need to save SOMETHING for when I get the game...

I'm saving the intro for when I have rhe game in my PS3!

AirJoker88 wrote: 👍


ThankS for making me feel that i am not the only one purposely "saving" myself for Marriage lol the real release.

The first honeymoon night will be AWESOME!! :dopey: :dunce: :lol:
 
Ugh, what a day. Off to bed now, hopefully there might be another video or 2 tomorrow morning. Release date will probably be Wednesday ish.

Keep an eye on the PS blog.

You mean release date announcement?
 
is it really one post per second here?
f5.gif
 
Ok, I am done. All I saw today didn't blow me away but then again I'm not part of the kids that post here saying they wet their pants with every cockpit they see.

I will wait with a even more clear head of all this hype. GT5 is a game. I will buy it and play it. Nothing wrong with that, but nothing new also. won't be the first game I play, won't be the last either.

Now back to really important things, at least until next sunday: Abu Dhabi ! :D
 
I feel sorry for Kaz:indiff:, but I do not feel sorry for Sony one bit:sly:. And Sony still has not announced a release date and the leaking will continue.

Same here, (although its only the song that is a bit poor the visuals look 👍). The longer Sony hold out now that lots of info is being leaked the worse there reputation will get.
 
Wait...More SSX?...Thank you lord! :D My life is almost complete!

I know, awesome!

Nothing definite yet though, but EA registered two new SSX related domain names so something is bound to come from that...

*crosses fingers AND toes*
 
Am I the only one who absolutely loved the intro to the intro? It was amazing! The rest, with the actual gameplay, could've used some better music though.

No you're not, it's exactly the kind of intro a GT game should have. The first half that is...
 
I like how a few days ago people on here said, It's just an intro I'm only going to watch it once anyway. Now look at the amount of ******** and complaining in here. Laughable.
 
Where to unlock the missing tracks:

01 Gran Turismo Karting Experience --> Piazza del Campo
02 Mercedes-Benz AMG Driving School --> Nürburgring Nordschleife
03 ??? ---> ???
04 The Stig Challenge --> Top Gear Test Track
05 Jeff Gordon NASCAR School --> ???
06 Sébastien Loeb Rally Challenge --> ???
07 Gran Turismo Rally --> ???

any ideas for the ???'s
 
Everytime someone complains about minor problems from these videos, I always feel like saying.. wait till the final build, because I'm just so used to thinking that way after waiting so long. But then I realize that the game is actually finally here, and those minor problems just melt away and do not matter anymore to me because I'm filled with joy! Oh, and I like the MCR song.

Rockstar has proven quite effectively that glitches don't have to take away from a game. I mean, Red Dead Redemption is an awesome game and it's FULL of glitches. The goal is not making those glitches take away from the game as a hole. Some minor little reflection glitches probably won't matter much...especially when you're going 300mph in the X1.
 
For those who are saving the intro video, it's rubbish. It's not really that great.

Not to mention the WORST music in any intro I have ever heard
 
I like how a few days ago people on here said, It's just an intro I'm only going to watch it once anyway. Now look at the amount of ******** and complaining in here. Laughable.

This.
 
Sony has to respond to thos whole mess. The silent treatment isn't going to help anybody.
 
I know, awesome!

Nothing definite yet though, but EA registered two new SSX related domain names so something is bound to come from that...

*crosses fingers AND toes*

I'll be crossing mine right along with you! :lol:

I just hope that they still have Moby. He's awesome! :D
 
I'm about to play the crap out of Prologue tonight. I'm dying for GT5 ughhh

You and me both, LOL.

Edit: and I'm going to watch the intro when I get home on my phone. No big deal to me, because when I watch it for the first time on my TV it'll be like a whole new experience. :D
 
Sony has to respond to thos whole mess. The silent treatment isn't going to help anybody.

So when the official news hits no one is going to care, we have already seen it all
 
To everybody refusing to watch the intro...while I respect your decision, youre really not holding out for anything special...its nothing spectacular, I thought even the intro to GTPSP was much better.

IMO, Sony/PD deserve all of this, I dont feel sorry for a single one of them.

That intro was crap :yuck:

It's bad and not special at all because you guys didnt wait...


It WILL be special for us, because we will watch it in "AWE" , properly the way it was intended for... not just from youtube ROTFL :p
 
Back