GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,807,934 views
I agree, nothing like GT3 or GT4, heck some of the trailers for GT5 had more work done on 'em. Lacks crescendo, that was exactly what I liked in the intros before.

Right. GT4 had a great Intro.

3 minutes of car manufacturing from the ground up. What has this to do with driving ? The mess of gameplay scenes makes it even worse.

I've seen better "Intro" videos already which were compiled by users using images and gameplay vids from the last 5 years.

And the music is a joke, really. It remembers me of some random teenie band performing at a highschool graduation event.
 
so what new videos is he gonna upload..?
some gameplay in the snow or something.
 
Some info from Rybak:

The game is really huge.
He will check the sounds with some car that is in Prologue.
You begin at level 0. You gain credits for every race you win and this also raises your level.
Obviously the higher level you are, the more difficult races are available.
READ! I told him to check those expert events to see if there are any new tracks that are not in the practice mode and he told me you can´t even look at those events when you don´t have them unlocked.
He is lvl 5 at the moment.
I also asked about the 900 steering animation so i am waiting
 
Too bad the custom soundtracks only apply to gameplay, It's amazing how bad the music is in the intro. They couldn't even give us a little bit of Motc?
 
I am so excited that Grand Valley is in! I mean I knew it was going to be, but seeing the images and videos have got me all excited... And the Zonda R!!! Seeing it in action makes me drool.
 
I'm sorry, but even though it was far from horrible, I have to say this is the worst GT intro ever. It doesn't have the feel all the old ones had. No real build up to any set climax, despite them trying with the factory stuff at the beginning.
 
Lacks crescendo? Did you not even watch it or do you not know the meaning of that word? :crazy:

The start was too slow, a crescendo of engine sounds is what I meant, like in GT4 racing cars come screaming out of the pits. Spec III intro was awesome.
 
Some info from Rybak:

The game is really huge.
He will check the sounds with some car that is in Prologue.
You begin at level 0. You gain credits for every race you win and this also raises your level.
Obviously the higher level you are, the more difficult races are available.
READ! I told him to check those expert events to see if there are any new tracks that are not in the practice mode and he told me you can´t even look at those events when you don´t have them unlocked.
He is lvl 5 at the moment.
I also asked about the 900 steering animation so i am waiting

ask him to post some gameplay in the snow.
and some video of him creating a track.
maybe some rain and night gameplay together
 
I thought the intro was okay, but could have been better. I guess the music kind of ruined it for me.

This. I've seen fan made videos that I would choose over this. The music is horrible in my opinion, 5OUL ON D!5PLAY would of worked better than this. I did like the beginning how it starts at the factory though.
 
That won't work as there's a classical song before that.

Huh? And why wouldn't it work exactly, if anything it would make it more epic, Prokofiev followed by the Chemical Brothers somehow makes more sense to me than that MCR lot.
Classical music followed by a dance track makes just as much sense as a rock track.
 
Some info from Rybak:

The game is really huge.
He will check the sounds with some car that is in Prologue.
You begin at level 0. You gain credits for every race you win and this also raises your level.
Obviously the higher level you are, the more difficult races are available.
READ! I told him to check those expert events to see if there are any new tracks that are not in the practice mode and he told me you can´t even look at those events when you don´t have them unlocked.
He is lvl 5 at the moment.
I also asked about the 900 steering animation so i am waiting

But doesn't he have the Signature Edition? If so, he also has the Apex magazine. The Apex magazine has the track and car list, so why can't he just tell us, instead of using video?
 
Some info from Rybak:

The game is really huge.
He will check the sounds with some car that is in Prologue.
You begin at level 0. You gain credits for every race you win and this also raises your level.
Obviously the higher level you are, the more difficult races are available.
READ! I told him to check those expert events to see if there are any new tracks that are not in the practice mode and he told me you can´t even look at those events when you don´t have them unlocked.
He is lvl 5 at the moment.
I also asked about the 900 steering animation so i am waiting

Can you ask him to upload a video of the cars in the User Car Dealership?
Just curios to see what cars we can buy at the beginning.
 
But doesn't he have the Signature Edition? If so, he also has the Apex magazine. The Apex magazine has the track and car list, so why can't he just tell us, instead of using video?

And even if he only had the Collector's Edition, then Apex is there too?

But it will require a looooooong stint of typing
 
Some info from Rybak:

The game is really huge.
He will check the sounds with some car that is in Prologue.
You begin at level 0. You gain credits for every race you win and this also raises your level.
Obviously the higher level you are, the more difficult races are available.
READ! I told him to check those expert events to see if there are any new tracks that are not in the practice mode and he told me you can´t even look at those events when you don´t have them unlocked.
He is lvl 5 at the moment.
I also asked about the 900 steering animation so i am waiting

Would you mind asking him to do a video showing the menus in GT Life? Like GT Auto, Tuning Shop, Dealerships, and events?
 
Next, you guys are going to want a video of him completing GT5..
 
Back