GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,807,934 views
I am happy that we will finally get to explore clubman stage route 5 and the other SSR stages in the daylight :)
 
people it's fake! fake twitter account somebody made. Discussed +100 pages ago
 
I wouldn't know. :dopey:

As for Prokofiev, I'm a big classical piano listener and it's pretty damn exciting when listening with high quality audio.

The Prokofiev piece is also perfect because the composer specifically composed it with an industrial type of atmosphere (more specifically WWII).

Doubt anyone cares anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpUHtGFFxgw#t=9m21s

Do you know which piece is played in the intro?

If so we can do a dubbed video, with better quality sound
 
I told him to upload snow, night rain and creator.. still waitin for sounds and 900 animations. It is 1:20 am in Czech Rep. so be prepared that i wont be able to post much more info today so be patient and i will try to post something ASAP or Tekken90 and play3man can
 
Some info from Rybak:

The game is really huge.
He will check the sounds with some car that is in Prologue.
You begin at level 0. You gain credits for every race you win and this also raises your level.
Obviously the higher level you are, the more difficult races are available.
READ! I told him to check those expert events to see if there are any new tracks that are not in the practice mode and he told me you can´t even look at those events when you don´t have them unlocked.
He is lvl 5 at the moment.
I also asked about the 900 steering animation so i am waiting

Thank you SO much for your efforst, really appreciated.👍👍👍

But please, please ask him to check the Lamborghini, Ferrari and Maseratti dealer, tell him to name us all the cars there or at least how much every of those manufacturers have, please man.
 
I told him to upload snow, night rain and creator.. still waitin for sounds and 900 animations. It is 1:20 am in Czech Rep. so be prepared that i wont be able to post much more info today so be patient and i will try to post something ASAP or Tekken90 and play3man can

thanks for the assistance!
 
Am I the only one who absolutely loved the intro to the intro? It was amazing! The rest, with the actual gameplay, could've used some better music though.
 
Watched the track list video but I am waiting until I can watch it on my TV before I watch the intro. I'm sure it's awesome (except the music).
 
Do you know which piece is played in the intro?

If so we can do a dubbed video, with better quality sound

It's the song on my link (the third movement starts about halfway through the video).
 
I told him to upload snow, night rain and creator.. still waitin for sounds and 900 animations. It is 1:20 am in Czech Rep. so be prepared that i wont be able to post much more info today so be patient and i will try to post something ASAP or Tekken90 and play3man can


man, thank you so much for helping!! its just great! GTPlanet and the whole GT Community now deserve a royal :cheers:!

Major :cheers: to all of you in Czech for showing us GT5!

:cheers:

Chris
 
GTPSP had only one intro or all versions, right?

The GT5 PAL intro featuring the same music as the US version is starting to worry me :\
 
For me, the MCR intro doesn't make sense... it lacks any sort of impact of the other games.

I also don't care, Moon Over the Castle should be used in every version... shame it's ruined by Kasabian in GT4.
 
Can you ask him to upload a video of the cars in the User Car Dealership?
Just curios to see what cars we can buy at the beginning.

me 2 👍 i hope it is not like in psp gt :nervous:
 
ask him to post some gameplay in the snow.
and some video of him creating a track.
maybe some rain and night gameplay together

How about a look at standard cars? The quality of them has been a topic of great debate here on :gtplanet: for quite some time.
 
I told him to upload snow, night rain and creator.. still waitin for sounds and 900 animations. It is 1:20 am in Czech Rep. so be prepared that i wont be able to post much more info today so be patient and i will try to post something ASAP or Tekken90 and play3man can

thank you man, you the best
 
3 minutes of car manufacturing from the ground up. What has this to do with driving ?

At first I thought it was a joke and that it was realy a short film about the trapped miners in Chile. Must admit upon watching it again (with sound this time) the song is poo r.
Obviously its in to Publicize MCR and the screamo sound, but I think if MCR had to be in welcome to the black parade would have been a better track. I wonder what the E.U track will be (hope its not Florence and the machine)
 
Were did these guys get GT5 from? Just pre ordered and came in the mail??
Thanks to the people uploading, and sharing! much appreciated.
 
Best part of intro was the very beggining. And then hooooribble MCR music

Any recent trailer of GT5 is better than this intro.

Let's hope that JApanese intro will keep the pride of GT series.

One more thing FU Sony USA for this "beautifull music" uhhh... My chemical romance .. never will buy it ...

good night all !
 
Does he know anything about the NASCAR content?
 
I hope that the JP intro uses a different song,maybe moon over the castle second movement in A mayor or something like that.
 
Watching the intro right now... why does it look like the beginning to a crappy UAW training video?
 
Back